[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just moved into my new apartment if you have no friends then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

just moved into my new apartment

if you have no friends then moving places is the most horrifying thing you can ever do

the last 5 days have been the worst days of my life

as I am typing this, I can only think to myself, how the fuck did I survive this shit?

I don't know guys, find friends, please. You need friends in times like this. You don't want to be alone, because then you will have to do your shit alone, and this sucks, it really fucking sucks.
>>
>>35315979

weren't you alone before? or do you count your parents as your friends?
>>
Red pill me on moving by yourself.

t. neet who lives with his parents
>>
>>35315979
>not buying a harem of sex dolls, dildos and dick sucking machines and being the most degenerate fuck that ever existed in the privacy of your very own apartment

i'm disappointed with you fampai
>>
>>35316012
I have stopped counting parents ever since I went abroad (2014). They will never be able to help me with anything.
>>
>>35315979
Why didn't you hire some movers to help?
>>
File: tfw water.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw water.png
83KB, 790x773px
>>35316042
you have to buy furniture and assemble it yourself, yes it might sound easy and shit but it takes an enormous amount of time, and if you don't know what the fuck to buy due to inexperience, you might end up buying something retarded that you'll then have to figure out how to send back.

then it's carrying the things from your old place to the new place. This will either be easy, or super hard. Everything depends on whether you can drive a car or not and whether you have money or not. If you have a car, then you just do it, there's nothing hard there. If you don't have a car and you have money, then you rent some company to make the transfer for you. If you are like me, with no car and no money, you have to use the bus or some other cheap means of transport to transfer everything little by little.

And the last thing of course, you need to clean your old apartment, otherwise you will lose your deposit, which can be a lot of money. I spent 6 hours in total today cleaning my old apartment. Tomorrow I am finally handing in my keys.
>>
>>35316177
next time I'll have to do it
>>
>>35316205
Did you seriously sit in a bus with your furniture multiple times? Whole thing sounds shitty, just be glad it's all over and you can chill
>>
>>35316205
why not just rent a car for a day? it's only like 30$
>>
>>35316397
unfortunately yes, it was terrible

thank you I will try to relax now
>>
File: 1443122849112.jpg (283KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1443122849112.jpg
283KB, 650x650px
>>35315979
I haven't moved out for this reason. There's nobody to help me move furniture into a lonely cheap apartment.

If I move out anyway what do I do? Buy a mattress, bed frame, couch, table & chairs, desk, credenza, flatware & more and have it delivered?

Then what? What do I do with my polyurethane chinese dog skin couch when I move again?

It's horrifying to think about.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.