[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vent/ thread i got a good one boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: r9k.jpg (138KB, 968x257px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
138KB, 968x257px
So for starters if any of u guys have something going on that u just wanna bitch about throw it down below, or feel free and comment on my situation preferably make me laugh cause today has been pretty horrible.

So to sum it up i have maybe 3 friends on skype i talk to and i really only talk to 1 anymore we will call her R, i have known R for around 3 years and over the last 2 we have basically been best friends.

We would talk everyday all the time and yea i developed a little crush on her but she was across the globe and im a realist and ik it wasnt gonna work out but then she met another guy that i actually introduced them. Well long story short me and guy had a fallout and that was that never spoke again well R and him are dating now.

This has been over the last 2 months and since then she has went to visit him (which i supported her in and advocated for her to see him cause why not) the guy she is dating is a robot himself (maybe not on this board but he has diagnosed autism) either way i thought everything was fine.

NOPE

I woke up this morning checked my phone, she deleted me. Blocked me. Skype, Steam everything no word at all. So i end up messaging a mutual friend between me and her and ask him to relay wtf is going on and after a lot of headache she briefly re-adds me and basically says in short her boyfriend is hurt by her talking to me and she has to delete me.

I will put the convo as the thumbnail in this thread if ur interested
>>
>>35315834
bump so OP doesn't feel so bad
>>
>>35315834
>her boyfriend is hurt by her talking to me and she has to delete me.
It's somewhat understandable from that guy perspective. Would you want that your gf talk with other guys while in relationship?
>>
>>35316472
I mean yes and no...
I kinda assumed a girl can be friends with a guy without it having a flirtatious angle?
>>
>>35316597
>girl can be friends with a guy
Yeah, no. I understand that you're from the another country but the thing still happens. I wouldnt want that my gf have "triangle" kind of thing. Besides dont be her emotional tampon, find girl in real life.
>>
>>35315834
tell the cunt to go kill herself and fuck off.
trust me it'll make things easier than this drama bullshit.
>>
>>35316668
Yeah i see ur point now that u put it that way nonetheless it still really fuckin hurts cause she was pretty much my only friend. On the other hand can only go up from here i guess.
>>
>>35316765
she isn't going to be your only friend, and probably isn't.
grow the fuck up and don't let some bitch over the internet dictate how you live.
>>
>>35316808
Not really, i have 0 irl friends quite and unfortunately literally and i only talk to like 3 people on skype semi regularly
>>
Wow OP your friends are cunts

>be me
>mom separates with abusive dad 7 months ago
>we were homeless and almost didn't find a place after 3 months before my sibs school started
>she continually talks about what a freak he is
> (when they got married he asked her to cuck him for money, she even told me that in person)
>tax time rolls around
>they get together to do taxes
>she's gone all day. Literally all day. Didn't get home until 12 at night. Left at 7 am and everything
>comes back and acts really calm
>Ifuckingknowwhatshesabouttosay.mp3
>"your dad just wants his family back"
>he told her he was going to kill himself and can't imagine what he's going to do without his family any longer
>BASICALLY just trapped her like a dumb 15 year old tumblr user does with her online friends to avoid abandonment bc of "bpd"
>she is always on me to talking to someone who abused us, my dog, me, embarassed me, and was never there for me all my life.
>just because he's playing the depression card
>today hear from my sister she wants to move us in back together with him in august

If that's true, then I'm threatening to move out, and I know she won't want me to because I'm obviously the breadwinning first son
That's extremely manipulative but I really, refuse to live with my dad ever again
>>
>>35316765
>it still really fuckin hurts
Yeah, atleast you understand the situation.
>>
My only online friend stopped talking to me last month.

I financially support my parents and struggle from paycheck to paycheck because of them. They are a worse burden than having kids honestly. I make over 4k/mo before paying taxes and I can't even claim them as dependents.

I have no friends in real life and I have difficulty dealing with disingenuous people. I'm candid and socially awkward so it kind of pushes people away from me I guess.

I don't really know what to do with the feelings I have for my oneitis I haven't seen for 4 years. I didn't even like her much back then, she was just the only person who ever approached me and talked to me and did so nearly every day for a year. My feelings for her kind of erupted after she graduated and it was too late.

I'm lonely. For the past 2 years I could escape, but recently it's been hitting me hard. Harder than ever before and I cry myself to bed every night.
>>
>>35317310
well atleast im not alone.

Hope everything works out for you anon
>>
>>35316597
I can't believe you bought into this fucking meme. It isn't possible and if you think it is then you're not actually friends. AWALT.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.