[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1482008137237.jpg (234KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
1482008137237.jpg
234KB, 1000x590px
Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2016, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.
>>
6 million shekels deposited into your goybank acc.
>>
>>35315445
i'm taller and stronger than any nigger i have met lmao
>>
>>35315474
>Mad
>>35315484
Sure and 5'4 isn't manlet-tier
>>
>>35315484
that is because blacks in america are poor as fuck.
>>
ebig bbc meme my friend!! :D

You're right, spears and mudhuts and shitty music is the future! Technology and civilization are overrated, hwite bois need to understand that primitivism is the future!
>>
File: sad.gif (489KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
489KB, 226x226px
i wish i was black
i feel so jealous sometimes
>>
>>35315445

and that's why Asian women are snatching up all the men on the right.

literally their type.
>>
>>35316356
BBC is a meme, and that is the only thing they have going for them. Don't bother feeling bad.
>>
>taller

literally all the evidence points otherwise
>>
Being egotistical is rarely a trait found in them, and natural born leaders? Yeah, no.
>>
>>35315445
teamplayers cannot "act as leader in any group" because group can contain only one leader at the same time. so this line shouls look like " very stupid in common logic but muhma say imma smart"
>>
>>35316484
it's not about that, i'm serious about this
i'm not even hoping my current loser permavirgin robot status would change, i just wish i was black and i know it's really stupid but hey... that's just how it has always been for me, even when i was a little kid

it's kinda like how trannies feel when they look at real women
>>
>taller
Nope. They're shorter by half an inch, and that includes jews, italians, many arabs, armenians and other manlet shitskins as "white".

Fucking sage.
>>
File: pure_bred_man.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pure_bred_man.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>>35315445
>white "men"
>black "men"

Mongoloid are the master race. Mongoloids conquered the world and when they got to white and black people they decided it wasn't even worth the effort to invade them because they would only serve to embarrass the glory of Genghis Khan. White and black "men" didn't spur the renaissance it was in fact the pax mongolica that encouraged trade over the silk road that diffused Mongol technology and arts across the world. While Black "men" are fucking white women, Mongoloids are on horseback riding up to 100 miles a day to do battle, using his trusted companion for hair to make bowstrings, and dung to burn as tinder for fires. While white "men" are playing video games Mongoloids are honing their warrior instincts to a fine edge, being able to hit targets on horseback at 500 feet. Mongoloids don't even need to have sex as the deep khoomei style of throat singing ensures any woman within ear shot reaches immediate climax due to the burly, masculine tone of these demigods. Mongoloids are the definition of the warrior, strength, and animal husbandry and white and black "men" should only serve as concubines for the mongol.
>>
>>35316951
mongoloids enslaves only chinesse,east slavs and turks.
polands alone kick mongols out of europe
>>
>>35316951

>there are Mongols on r9k

Kekked

Fuck the mongols though. The mongolian empire destroyed so many civilizations which were shining examples of progress and advancement. Khwarazm was the economic center of the world until it was destroyed by Genghis Khan, the Song dynasty were world leaders in technology, the goatfucker caliphate was the cultural center of the world. If the steppeniggers didnt destroy asia and set humanity back several hundred years the Middle east might never have become the shithole it is today, which in turn would have changed the entirety of modern history.
>>
>>35317054

Nah man, eastern european armies got destroyed multiple times against the Mongol empire. Just before they were about to drive further into europe a new khan was to be elected so the armies got called back to mongolia, which saved europe from conquest.
>>
File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>>35315445
Can you shill harder? I'm still lonely bro.
>>
>>35317159
they was destroyed by russians. multiple times. because russians autoenslaves to khans by free will. russians even wiped novgorod when local autrorities refuses to obey to khans.
>>
>>35315445
>black
>5'6" and ottermode, 137 lbs
>6.1x5.2 inch dick
>18 yr old KHV

stop shilling.
>>
File: 1441978576001.jpg (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1441978576001.jpg
39KB, 396x385px
>>35316356
No you don't, most of hat is said on this uzbekistani depression simulator is just memes. I was kicked out of school essentially for being black, I'm just "the black friend", constant pressure to not be a nigger (can't mess around, can't walk alone, can't wear street clothing, have to be super polite), and women are just naturally attracted to European features more than Negroid.
>>
>>35316189
>>35316484
>>35316731
>>35316807
>>35316844
>>35316891
Stop being so mad that white women treat black cocks like is crack, you can't ignore their urge for BBC
>>35317236
>>35317398
>>35317449
>Crackers so mad, they try to use psy-OP
>>
Why does anyone even respond to this obvious bait?

sage
>>
File: 1451315674472.jpg (174KB, 800x836px) Image search: [Google]
1451315674472.jpg
174KB, 800x836px
>>35317768
>I-Ignore the truth Aryan men, we are superior.....
>>
>>35315484
Blacks unequivocally, irrevocably and COMPLETELY BTFO
>>
>>35317449
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
you have no idea how horrible i've felt about this at times, and it has nothing to do with the stupid fucking memes people shill on here either
i don't give a shit about what women or other stupid fucking normies think, this is for ME and i wish we could just trade right now
but even then you wouldn't want to because nobody wants to be a fucking mixed race abomination like me, all those meanie racist people will still look at you like a pile of shit even if you barely look black
btw stop being such a tom, embrace the fact that you're black and be proud of it
you don't have to constantly be looking for massa's approval you dumb faggot
eat shit
>>
>>35317756
i totally comfy with that. blacks can survice without tech and brainz. so evolutionary they are superioure. viruses surviving even without dna spiral. it has only rna. so in living nature dicks withput brains is still totally legit.
>>
Race war soon
>>
>>35317991
i also like to watch living dickheads without external agressive control. in africa they rarely have 60 kilo weight, washes by cow piss and grow worms and other parasites in testicules for religious purpose.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.