[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: iLove.jpg (722KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
iLove.jpg
722KB, 800x583px
To this day, I still enter into a major depressive state when I think of anything related to an ex-boyfriend I met here on /r9k/ in 2014 and who dumped me in 2015. He was perfect for me, and I want to cry because I want to talk to him and tell him how much I've needed him all this time.

But he hates me: the last couple of occasions in which we exchanged correspondence were terrible. He broke up with me and I cried all night; then I told him that I didn't think we could be "just friends", and we ceased contact. Then I tried contacting him everywhere for a couple of months, and he eventually got back to me telling me that he'd file a restraining order against me if I messaged him one more time - he mocked me, and then told me me and him were never going to be together.

What is wrong with me? Why am I obsessed with him? Everyone I meet just seems so shitty compared to him. The only people I find attractive are those that resemble him, and I end up losing interest in them because they don't look "enough" like him, or because I realize I'm settling.

I think I need help. I need him so bad. It's not true that "time makes it go away". I've been waiting two years, and I still cry when thinking about him and I still want him to come back. I still can't find any real flaws in him.
>>
i dont know and most importantly i dont care
>>
You've been even alpha widowed.

Hope you enjoy it, thank your precious femism and rampant hypergamy.
>>
File: sad girl.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
sad girl.png
322KB, 591x716px
I'm sorry anon, that's terrible. I don't know how to make it better, but I'm sorry for what you're going through.
>>
File: ehmmmm.png (274KB, 714x540px) Image search: [Google]
ehmmmm.png
274KB, 714x540px
>>35315164
>"i dont know and most importantly i dont care"
>still posts on the thread

Way to waste both of our times
>>
>>35315108
How did you know him? Some thread here or how?
>>
File: pup-play.gif (803KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
pup-play.gif
803KB, 360x270px
>>35315207
I'm not female, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>35315108

was it an online relationship?

if so, you need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>35315108
I'm going through some vaguely similar shit OP, would you reccomend messaging them until they respond, or to just wait. If so, how long am I supposed to wait?
>>
File: deathbird stories.jpg (674KB, 2600x2019px) Image search: [Google]
deathbird stories.jpg
674KB, 2600x2019px
>>35315244
I made a thread on here back when I was in Uni. I was posting about how much I hated my life and how I was going through some issues, and he told me that if I wanted to talk, he would leave me his e-mail.

So I took him up on the offer, and we hit it off pretty well. Eventually, I found out how he looked like, and he was gorgeous - literally my type. And luckily for me, he thought I was really attractive. Not only that, but he was gay too.

It went from there. We never actually met in person, though.
>>
>>35315251
So a trap or gay guy?

Either way the message, the mantra that needs to be repeated as gospel on this board goes as follows:
TRUE ROBOTS WILL NEVER LEAVE THEIR SO

You've been dormant normied GG
>>
>>35315251

Faggots still think and act like women. Clearly they're about as smart as them too.
>>
>>35315344
Just a gay guy.
>>
Why did you broke up?
how is this not oregano
>>
File: 'Self Loathing'.jpg (87KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
'Self Loathing'.jpg
87KB, 642x960px
>>35315492
Honestly, I can't remember that well.

I know the immediate excuse was that I'd made some comments that morning that he got mad about. But I'm pretty sure he was using that as a convenient excuse.

Maybe it's the fact that I was too cowardly to stand up to my parents and ended up completely canceling our planned meet-up. I remember he said some stuff about us being too "different", and that I could never understand him because of our different backgrounds. I don't know. It's been a long while, and I was crying while he was telling me this and not paying too much attention.

I wonder if he still posts here, or on any other board. There's been times where I thought I was talking to him, but I doubt it - probably wishful thinking. Maybe he stopped posting here completely - maybe the reason is that he kept seeing me make threads about him. I never mentioned him by name, but he probably would have recognized it. I mean, I have been making threads about him for two years now.
>>
>>35315108

What did you do to make him hate you and break up with you?
>>
>>35316940
I don't know.

See: (>>35315713)
>>
>>35316964

He's long gone. I've hooked up with girls from internet boards before and the rule I dump the board when I dump them. Don't bother posting on this board about him again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.