[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mommy gf tutorial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

It's this easy for someone probably even uglier than you to have a loving mommy who will take care of you. Why don't you have a mommy gf yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU
>>
So I got a mommy gf that's 6 years older than me but she lives in korea...
How do I make this work?
I miss her so much
>>
>>35314543
During times when you feel really lonely and like you really need to talk to her, call her and tell her how you feel. Let mommy make it all better.
>>
How does one obtain a mommy gf and what are the requirements a girl is supposed to have to be considered one?
>>
>>35314573
She's a nurse and she's working 10 hours or more and she lives with her mom. Unfortunately I can only talk to her like twice a week.
It really sucks but she's the only girl I have and will have.
>>
tfw mommy internet gf, she lives 500km away

i hid my fetish from her until she let on that she likes being dominant with guys sometimes. i said i feel more sub and it escalated from there. she awkwardly said "do you want a title for me... what about mistress or mommy..." and i was like, trying to hide it and not weird it out, "i dont like either that much but i prefer mommy..." (note i fapped to mom stuff for all my life before that) "omg i love mommy ... can i call myself mommy? mommy loves jerking you off you know..." and we cybered for a lot after that (we call on skype all the time of course) and she demanded i call her mummy and buy plushies etc

a year later i still call her mommy

im probably not going to date another girl ever
>>
>>35314414
>Why don't you have a mommy gf yet?
is there one on /r9k/
>>
>>35314414
Literally show me how I can date one and I'll do it.
>>
File: 1457347590371.jpg (109KB, 627x947px) Image search: [Google]
1457347590371.jpg
109KB, 627x947px
I need a mommy gf.

As long as she is biologically female, an adult, and not morbidly obese I'd take it. But mommy gfs don't exist.
>>
>>35314414
Don't lie to us, nobody here can get a mommy gf
>>
>>35314414
>sam hyde
Isn't that the shooter guy?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.