[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever won something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: winnerwinner.jpg (58KB, 710x392px) Image search: [Google]
winnerwinner.jpg
58KB, 710x392px
I think this is really important for an human being to win something at least once in their lives.

I am a worthless neet, but even i, won something as a kid.

>be 9
>visit very popular inthewoods playground
>parents drink coffee children play there
>one day they do an lottery, every children needs to take a ticket out of a box.
>first price was an very cool cd player(early 2000's back then)
>second price was an ultra modern electric toothbrush, the dentists memed that thing, they even visited schools to promote that new shit
>third price was free entrance to the super cool wood playground for a year, normally it would cost 1Mark(euro today,germany) to enter it back then.
>there was like 50 other children on that day here
>tfw they call me out, i won the second place, the electric toothbrush, which was worth like 60 bucks back then
>kid who won first place already leaved
>they didn't known the last name of the kid
>tfw maybe i can have the cool cd player?(rubs hands)
>they don't want to give it to anybody, because they are filthy egoistic greeks
>father calls them out and tells them to give it to me, and we would left the toothbrush
>they refuse
>get pissed but accept it, because hey, i won the second place

So that was pretty weird and fucked up, tell your story if you ever won something
>>
I won the Lego Star Wars contest from Swagbucks back in 2009
>>
I won valedictorian of my high school and a full scholarship to my college. Also won the math competition within my city for high school students.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.