[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm what you would call a normie and I discovered this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
I'm what you would call a normie and I discovered this board not too long ago. At first it was kind of funny, but now it's not. All the waste of human potential is just so depressing I'm literally crying right now. Many of you are obviously intelligent people. You can change for the better if you just try.
>>
>>35314099
Don't listen to him, the only thing waiting for you is more misery.

Changing wasn't worth it at all.
>>
>>35314099
get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
onigiri
>>
File: 1465675597241.jpg (301KB, 601x850px) Image search: [Google]
1465675597241.jpg
301KB, 601x850px
Stale pasta kys
I am not original
>>
>>35314099
fucking normie
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is very original
>>
I'm not a robot weirdo but I'm freaking out right now about stuff

Just saying
>>
>>35314099
>Many of you are obviously intelligent people.
lol

>You can change for the better if you just try.
lol
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (116KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
116KB, 843x604px
>>35314099
If we could just "try" our way out of here then we would you stupid fucking normie. You can't just "try" away lifelong depression that physically and chemically warped your brain permanently. Or schizophrenia, autism or any other mental illness that can't be thought away on a whim stupid fuck. KYS immediately and cleanse the gene pool of your stupidity.

There's a reason we come here; to escape it. Leave.
>>
Im normie too but instead pf sadness i come here to laugh at robots
>>
File: 562.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>35314099
I haven't seen this good bait in decades.
>>
>>35314099
Yeah I agree with you OP
I like to imagine a much different world than the one we're in, with the same people but not as much nonsense
>>
>>35314099
everybody is going to suffer and die especially you OP
>>
>>35314099
Worry about yourself, cunt.
>>
>>35314956
i find it so depressing that i'm literally crying right now.
>>
>>35314099
>you can change for the better
Anon, I'm already a demon
>>
Listen to OP, guys. If you're not positive about who you are, than no one else will see you in a positive light either. Confidence is key if you wanna find success. Once I learned to be confident in myself, girls and grades came quickly.
>>
That one fucking time an actual normie comes to this board(big surprise yeah) and gives a few wise words to wake you up, all you do is just "REEEEEE". I mean being angry at a normalfag whos openly mocking us or just talking nonsense would be acceptable to ree at, but not this time. Wake the fuck up you tards, this board is burning down and you reee at the wrong posts

>>35315010
>>35314956
>>35314410
>>35314263
>>35314228
All of you should honestly kys
>>
no we can't
just leave

pretend you never came here
>>
>>35315333
He can get the fuck out, and so can you. Maybe if you're really nice, the normie will give you a piggyback ride on the way out, he seems to be into that kind of thing.
>>
Nobody wants you normies here so why can't you just leave? You act like you care about helping people, but all you are doing is annoying and making people angry. This was our place to just hang out and be comfy before all you newfags came in. Your help is not wanted by anyone. You are just trying to feel good about yourself by pretending you are helping people. How are you too stupid to realise that you aren't going to help anyone on here? If you really want to help someone for your own satisfaction, talk to someone who looks like they needs it in real life. I bet you won't though.
>>
>>35314099
You shouldn't admit your normdom on here. It pisses robots off (unless that is your intention). e.g. if I said I had taken the virginity of 3 girls thereby depriving somebody somewhere of that pleasure, that too would piss off robots. Incidentally it's also true.
>>
>>35315427
Im not a fucking normie, what the fuck? Are you for real? Any time i try to be reasonable with other robots they just call me a normie. Have fun living the rest of your life in complete misery then?

Am i the only sane robot in the world
>>
>>35314551
Excuses excuses excuses

This is original okay
>>
File: 1485868442352.jpg (92KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
1485868442352.jpg
92KB, 800x746px
>>35315333
>Wise words
>Literally just "you can be better" without any actual advice or any legitimate statement that proves we can get better
Really activated my almonds.
>>
people have mental limitations that leave them with no option. born without purpose with the only reason for being alive is the hope they will have something to give and a momentary lapse of reason. thats me all i got to give is the sweat of my brow so ima janitor irl
>>
File: 1487091879195.jpg (175KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1487091879195.jpg
175KB, 400x273px
>>35315904
All you have to do is have a fucking plan and put some fucking effort into it. Holy fucking shit

Literally the most autistic autist ive ever met
>>
>>35316007
>ebin spongebob maymay that doesn't have anything to do with the post
>believes in objective betterment which in reality is subjective
>thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>35315654
Stop being a weak bitch and listen to him. If I were one of your not shitty parents I'd give you a real fucking talking to. Blocking your ears and screaming like a dumb autistic child.
>>
>>35315333
Eh I have my life in control, don't need to improve shit.
>>
>>35314099
>be me
>exercise everyday
>perfect diet
>study hard for uni 8 hours everyday
>good sleep schedule
>into literature

What the fuck do you want from me you retarded fuck?
>>
File: 1486903719215.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486903719215.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>35316007
>All you have to do is have a fucking plan and put some fucking effort into it.
And I'm not denying it, I was saying that "You can get better" doesn't even come close to being "wise words" like you said but I guess you prefer to shitpost instead of actually reading the post you're responding to.
Perhaps you are the only autist here, anon.
>>
>>35316125
And I would cut you out of my like I did to my parents. As crazy as it sounds some people are content with being left alone.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.