[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally got a girl to like me and finally kissed, being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: trump pepe.jpg (17KB, 501x490px) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe.jpg
17KB, 501x490px
So I finally got a girl to like me and finally kissed, being my first kiss at 21, I think she's ready to start a relationship, but the problem is, everything I've built was based on lies. She's a asian cutie anti-trump leftist liberal and a little bit of a SJW, while I'm a white alt-right autist but she doesn't know that because I never said anything and always agreed with her political views. What do?
>>
>>35314054
her name starts with an L and sorry to tell uf riend don't be mad about this girl be for everybody.
>>
She will move on in a few days anyway
>>
>>35314054

pump and dump.

do it for trump.
>>
>>35314054
girls dont have political opinions, especially asians, dont let them fool you

just dont talk about politics
>>
Where did this influx of underage come from? Fuck off back to 8ch or whatever shithole end of the deep web you crawled out of.
>>
you sound like a beta if you lied to her about your views to maintain the relationship. no advice will help -- you'll do something beta like keep doing it or just coast on until she finds someone else

also, someone unironically describing themself as alt right is painful.. sucks
>>
>>35314054
Subtly redpill her, it's the only way, my fellow /pol/ack. You'll be doing a service to the white race. What ethnicity is she?
>>
You sound like a spineless, easily manipulated person without any real core values that you stand behind who just follows whatever heard he finds himself in. She'll have you voting green party by next November, if she tolerates you that long that is.
>>
me? I have got a hardcore feminist for a gf, you're supposed to spout your views as soon as she spouts hers, and have an argument, it creates a good dynamic,
>>
>>35314392
I used to do this with a Colombian QT that I was seeing. She was a massive Labour supporter, not quite a BLMfag or SJW but pretty lefty. Anyways we would pretty much always get into a political discussion, which was really helpful because I'm shit and finding small talk.
>>
>>35314493
at*

oregano
>>
>>35314054
Stop subtle redpills anon

A young woman's mind is malleable and easily molded, provided you are delicate about it

She's asian so she's especially vulnerable to redpills
>>
>>35314493
that sounds fucking awful wow
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.