[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every girl i ask for doing nsfw stuff says no. What am i doing wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: sadc.jpg (26KB, 424x330px) Image search: [Google]
sadc.jpg
26KB, 424x330px
Every girl i ask for doing nsfw stuff says no. What am i doing wrong
>>
>>35313279
>What am i doing wrong
asking wrong girls.
>>
>>35313279
Your face is busted or you have a unnatractive body. Or even worse, your personality is shit.
>>
Are you sexually assaulting Starbucks baristas
>>
>>35313279
Your ugly
Oregano
>>
>>35313279
you are a cat
>>
>>35313327
>your
Get cancer and kys fucking shithead
>>
>>35313298
Which sort of girls do you recommend?
>>
>>35313321
is this worthwhile?
experiences anyone?
>>
>>35313279
Your mistake is asking them. Didn't you know that we live in a rape culture where sexual assault is socially acceptable? Apparently it's part of some male entitlement program or something like that.

I heard it on MTV, so it must be true.
>>
stop asking and just do it
>>
>>35313331
Surprised this is original

Oregan
>>
>>35313279
>Every girl i ask for doing nsfw stuff says no

You're Indian. Consider developing proper toilet etiquette. And avoid using words like "RAPE" in your romantic advances. This may come off as a bit of a culture-shock- but this is frowned upon in western culture. Stupid, I know...
>>
>>35313392

Ones without any self esteem.
>>
>>35313279

How do you define nsfw stuff? To me, that's sing the photocopier to copy to scan personal documents
>>
>>35314080

> that's sing the photocopier to copy to scan personal documents

say what?
>>
>>35313392
ive noticed to kind of girls that make shitty websites about themselves, tumblr, deviantart, photo album sites, just the ones where you google their username and a shit ton of crap comes up (cringy furry art/demon fanfiction whatever) are the ones prone to be into nsfw stuff because they love attention
>>
>>35314110

>to kind of girls

two.

it's two, you fucking idiot.
>>
Don't ask them to do it, force them.
>>
>>35313327
You're originally an autist
>>
>>35314080
this is your definition of nsfw stuff? What is the problem with jerking off to this in the office while working?
>>
>>35314134
kek no it was meant to be "the"
two doesnt even make sense
>>
>ask girl to send nudes
>she says no
>eventually stops talking to you/blocks you

>ask girl to send nudes
>she says no
>send dick pic
>she has a fake argument with you calling you fuccboi then sends nudes

women logic, and they complain about rape culture
>>
>>35314327
You are the most annoying kind of guy from 4chan to talk to.
>>
>>35314860
what the fuck are you trying to say? are you a girl? fuck off retard
>>
>>35315084
>what the fuck are you trying to say?
The guys who just want nudes and prey on 4chan girls with issues are obnoxious, and why girls are hesitant to talk to anyone from 4chan.
>>
>>35315156
women are the ones who just want to send nudes moron.
if you don't show them your dick they stop texting you in under a week. believe it. theyre just whores looking for attention and validation
>>
>>35315202
Kek, no wonder you're so unsuccessful getting nudes from girls. Anyone like you I drop fast, but people who are fun to talk to and not just looking for sexual stuff, I still know months later.
>>
>>35315237
im not unsuccessful getting nudes from girls idiot, I show them my dick and they send them.
also fuck off roastie you REALLY don't belong on r9k. go to r/gonewild
>>
>>35315270
Yes you are, you made a post up there complaining about how much women block you, ghost you, and argue with you, and blaming it on "women logic". Obviously you aren't successful with it or you wouldn't be venting your frustrations here. You're just backpedaling now since you don't want to look unsuccessful.
>also fuck off roastie you REALLY don't belong on r9k. go to r/gonewild
I'm a fembot, not a whore.
>>
>>35315356
you stupid fucking cunt who cant read, re-read my post, I said they send nudes when I send a dick pic. I cant believe im having this argument. FUCK OFF. youre not a fucking fembot. get your head checked before it's spread all over the side walk bitch
>>
>>35315388
But you don't get any nudes. It's just the internet though anon, you don't have to start trying to scare and intimate me with death threats and make me think I'm going to get killed from 4chan posting.
>>
>>35313499
On behalf of witnessing your dubs
Please off yourself for asking that
>>
>>35315458
please, please just get out of here and go to /b/ or something. youre fucking pathetic
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.