[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidently contacted a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ayako.jpg (16KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
ayako.jpg
16KB, 208x242px
I'm a neet musician.
I never leave home, I make a small amount of money by composing music and sounds for youtubers, smartphone apps, shitty flash games, stuff like that...
No significant contact with other human beings for about 2 years, except for business matters (most of it via computer).

Today I was at the train station and there was a girl singing with only an electric guitar and a loop machine...
There were about 10 people watching her perform, She had an incredible presence. I stayed for about 20 minutes, then she stopped and started to pack her stuff.

Without even thinking I went toward her and asked if she was in a band. She said know. Then I said we should do music together. I told her to check my soundcloud to see if she was interested.

Then I realised what I was doing, I got embarassed, and I left quickly. I was ashamed but I was sure I'd never see her again.

But today I got a mail from her saying she really liked my stuff and wanted to meet.
I don't know what to do. I don't even really have time to start another project. I just talked without thinking.
Should I meet her?
How to not appear like a total autist?
>>
File: 1481403274324.gif (206KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1481403274324.gif
206KB, 256x256px
Follow ur heart
>>
Make time.
>>
>>35311740
Yes you should. At least get together for lunch and share your music interests. It's an opportunity to meet another musicians. Are you really going to ruin that because she's a girl anon?
>>
Set her up for SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!!!!
>>
>>35311740
Shes a street musician, chances are her personality is nice, most people like that who I have met are nice. Do it
>>
Anon relax, just sherk off work one day and meet her, don't be scared you've come so far
>>
>>35311846

Seriously I just think I'm gonna spill spaghetti everywhere
>>
>>35311740
>i'm a neet

>i don't have time to start another project

contradiction right there. "i dont have the time" is the laziest fucking excuse. You have the time. You might have to give up some browsing r9k, fucking around on the internet, watching some movies or playing vidya, but you have the time, don't lie to yourself

go up and meet with her, you won't remember the day where you did the same thing you do every day. but you got a chance to actually do something that memorable and worthwhile.

just dont be an autist acting like its a date or something.
>>
>>35311740
>never leave home
>today I was at the train station

Pick one
>>
>>35311971

I was outside to buy microwave ove, mine was dead.
>>
>>35311965

>>35311912

Any tips to be nervous. I can get very anxious around people I don't know
>>
>>35311740
>Should I meet her?
Why not. If she's talented as you said you should work together.
>How do I not appear like a total autist
Just be professional. Think it's work.
>>
File: 1405649625334.png (107KB, 365x330px) Image search: [Google]
1405649625334.png
107KB, 365x330px
This sort of thing is literally my greatest fantasy.
>you will never meet a street-performing musician girl and play music together
>no one will ever walk up to you while you're street-performing and ask to keep in contact with you
>>
>>35312117
But even when dealing with work I'm nervous
>>
>>35311740
Lool just be yourself, duuude! Loool just be yourself, duuude!
>>
>>35311740
>that story
I'm certain there's at least one anime that starts like this.
>>
>>35311740
>Just bee yourself anon :^)

But seriously. Try not to think too much about it and just have fun. Kind of like what >>35312117 is saying.

I have been really craving for some human interaction lately and really wish something like that would happen to me.
>>
When you approached her, what was on your mind? The music. You wanted to make music with her. You still want to make music with her, because she's good at making music. Forget about everything else, and return to your roots.
>>
>>35313239
>>35313286

Okay, I'll try to keep my autism in tracks.

Where should I meet her?

I think that a neutral place like a coffee or a bar would make the conversation quickly awkward.
The other option is to tell her to come at my place to show her how I work, and maybe jam with all the instruments I have here. But obviously she might be werided if I ask her to come over
>>
>>35313406
Are you trying to go on a date with her? It's sort of ambiguous
>>
>>35313479

No, I just don't want her to believe that
>>
>>35311740
>I never leave home
>Today I was at the train station
You fucking poser.
>>
>>35313524
Maybe tell her to invite a musician friend to your house
>>
>>35313524
Maybe be a beta and let her choose place?
>>
>>35311740
Just don't reply to her. It will hurt at first but in the long run it will be for the best.
>>
>>35313524
Ask her to choose, and if she doesn't know or doesn't care, invite her to your place.
>>
>>35314248
>>35314303

I'll probably do that
>>
>>35311896
this is the first post that has made me laugh all day.

thanks anon, have a (you) on me
>>
>>35311923
that's fine brotha, chances are she already respects you and thinks you're reasonably intelligent, if you're capable of making decent music--so even if you're horrifically awkward, she'll probably just find it cute or endearing, and pass it off as just a quirk of your person, which is easy to move past quickly when she sees you as an artistic type.
>>
>>35311740
Officially you are longer allowed to be here please begone
REEEEEEEEE!!!!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.