[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the scariest/unexplained thing that ever happened to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 37

File: 1488744484163.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488744484163.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
What was the scariest/unexplained thing that ever happened to you?
>>
I was in bed, a sock started levitating, i got scared and saw a buch of hair peek through the door of my room, rushed to close the door, then i felt like if i was a small toy and a huge invisible hand grabed me by the torso and i started levitating, then 5 seconds later i was standing up on my bed breathing heavily.
>>
>>35312725
Damn son that's spooky

Do you have epilepsy by chance?
>>
Blumpf bump bump
>>
i dreamed i was sucking my own dick and when i woke up i had cummed all over the bed
>>
File: 8106958.jpg (15KB, 160x192px) Image search: [Google]
8106958.jpg
15KB, 160x192px
Nothing remotely paranormal has ever happened to me.

>tfw even demons avoid you
>>
File: i cri.jpg (83KB, 652x522px) Image search: [Google]
i cri.jpg
83KB, 652x522px
>>35313706

I know that feel

>Tfw love paranormal stuff
>tfw read extensively about UFOs, Near-death experiences, Skinwalkers, Missing 411 etc
>Never seen anything remotely weird in my entire life

Please something spook me
>>
I once knew exactly what a girl will say to me even before I asked her a question.
She said "no".
>>
>>35313812
i'll spook you tonight when you sleep anon.

i'm not joking, i'm gonna enter your dreams.
>>
>>35313833

Bring it. I'll grab a knife and go Madotsuki on your ass
>>
I was attacked by a brown bear once.

I managed to get away but I got cut up pretty good.
>>
>>35313668
>I had cummed
>>
>>35311695
When I was young it was snowing outside and I went outside to play
Nobody was outside I was minding my own business when suddenly some kind of homeless/crackhead came to me grabbed me by the hand and told me to tell him where I lived.
I'm still surprised at my crafty young mind I lured him at some random neighbour building told him to press some random number and my mom will open him.
While he was busy doing this shit I ran home and told my mom and she must have not believed me because she told me some fucked up thing like : "I told you to not go outside anyways"
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 368x250px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 368x250px
Catman greatest meme of all time
>>
When I was younger I spent the summer as my grandfather's house. He had this completely furnished basement that was comfy as fuck but was spooky at the same time because it was always dark and silent and everything was really old. I slept down there on the first night and I woke up some time in the middle of the night before everyone else. I saw these weird ass laughing, glowing masks smiling above me floating around and giggling at me but never actually making sound. I was scared as fuck but just closed my eyes and and tries to ignore them. Eventually other people woke up, and I pretended to wake up as well and they were gone. Scariest shit of my life
>>
File: 877643334567.jpg (31KB, 480x652px) Image search: [Google]
877643334567.jpg
31KB, 480x652px
My dreams are often premonitions. It's mostly random and innocuous like driving past a building, talking to somebody, eating a restaurant. Or like I started watching this anime yesterday and I had seen this one fight scene before. But I also dreamed my father's funeral and some other important things in my life. Then when I experience these things I feel heavy with weakness and confusion, then remember this has happened before. It's gotten to the point where i'm slightly paranoid about dreaming because I might see something I don't want to know about. Though this isn't that big of a deal in my life. It's just something else to deal with.
>>
I was running at my athletic training and got my belly kind of twisted. It hurt like hell and i felt like something was teared apart. Apparently that area became really warm, just as blood run out of it.
>>
>>35313869
pluperfect
>>
File: 1464479755326.jpg (331KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464479755326.jpg
331KB, 600x450px
A house I used to live in was haunted
You'd hear footsteps walking around all the time and what sounded like people coming in and the lights downstairs would turn on and off but when I would check everyone in the house was asleep
>>35313929
I have premonitions as well
>>
File: 1486665450623.jpg (44KB, 640x735px) Image search: [Google]
1486665450623.jpg
44KB, 640x735px
>>35313921
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me anon

I once had it and saw a glowing green fluorescent vault boy face (from fallout) on my wall.

I read about sleep paralysis before so I wasn't that spooked. I've had bad sleep paralysis before though that scared the shit outta me.

One time I woke up to a loud buzzing in my head and my body feeling like it was vibrating. It also felt like I was passing through the wall. Couldn't scream or do anything but pray. I thought I was being abducted by aliens or some shit.

Read about it online after and apparently it was what people feel like when starting an OBE or really intense sleep paralysis. I was going through a lot of anxiety at that time so I think that explains it.
>>
>>35313929
I've had that since I was a kid as well, it's probably more normal than you think
Pretty cool stuff, wish we knew more about it
>>
>>35313734
You don't want to know dude
>>
>>35314271
I had something like that once.

It was basically saying something shitty would happen on a certain date and it had to do with my shower

Turns out that day came around and it was the day when I had my first panic attack. As the panic was starting to set in I went for a shower to distract myself. In the hot shower was the height of the panic

That day changed my life desu
>>
>>35314271
>probably more normal than you think
Yeah it's probably not super weird. I think it's a malfunction of consciousness perception. I've actually had these dreams during the day as well and it's like something cracking open in my head.
>>
>>35314504
It really makes you think

Original
>>
>>35313858
That's pretty amazing even though it's not unexplainable in any way KEK. What damage did it cause?
>>
>>35311695
Dreams where im falling from a really high distance.
I usually get a very intense tingling sensation in my legs and arms to the point where it hurts.
Recently had a dreak where I was in a small space ship and went up so high I could see the planet's horizon. Fell back down and space ship fell apart while I was tumbling down
>>
>>35313862
Give us the details m80
>>
File: cheeser.jpg (71KB, 640x717px) Image search: [Google]
cheeser.jpg
71KB, 640x717px
I was held at gunpoint by a heroin addict when I was 5 years old. Guy walked into our house midday pulled a gun grabbed me and told my mom to give all up all of the money in the house, It didn't really bother me at that age but giving him the money really pissed me off, would have saved me 22 years of being a failure.
>>
metal rod in my back that was put in there to fix scoliosis broke and a couple wires pierced through my skin
>>
File: 1479705113138.jpg (144KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1479705113138.jpg
144KB, 750x737px
>>35311695
>dad takes me on secret trail through woods
>end up walking into a cemetery
>stars of jew on graves, its a cursed cemetery
>my dog bless him runs up to a stone and marks the first
>he runs to the next and this is where it got spooky
>halfway through the pee he hunched and sprayed this powerful jet of what can only be described as a melted frosty like material directly onto the headstone.
>Watery dogshit running over that jew star on an overcast day, dog panting from his endeavors
>dad says lets go
>>
>>35315290
Spooky jew magic
>>
File: oshino meme.jpg (24KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
oshino meme.jpg
24KB, 225x350px
>Be me
>13 or so.
>Grandma takes me to church
>Whatever
>I never go there, because my parents don't care.
>As we're there, 3 dudes start screaming in the middle of the thing
>They start to move around screaming.
>"Possessed guys! EVERYBODY OUT"
>Wat.jpg
>I was not scared, I wanted to see.
>Priest minions pushes everybody out.
>After some minutes they open the doors again.
>Priest after that says with a cocky smile: "I knew the devil was between us" or something like that.
>Still don't know if it was something my grandma planned to put inside me the fear of the creator, or a casuality.

It was fun.
Not scary. But unexplained.
>>
>>35315728
What the fug.

Stupid protestants
>>
>>35314281
what makes you think so huh you tough guy
>>
File: ab014.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ab014.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>35315783
Not protestant. Chatolic.

The priest wanted us to kiss the glove of Father Pio. Or something like that.

I was kinda not into doing that because mr. pio had stigmate on his hands and Well, that's fucking gross to kiss something like it.

>Based devil saves me from kissing dirty glove of dead man.

I always have a giggle when I think about it.
>>
>>35315823
We aren't meant to know
>>
File: 1447609931-elegiggle.png (23KB, 355x268px) Image search: [Google]
1447609931-elegiggle.png
23KB, 355x268px
Once saw an UFO when I was like 11 years old in the evening. It had no lights and I could actually see the object itself, which was entirely flat and blank, no bits or parts etc. It moved at a car like speed beyond a forest. Some people said I could've been hallucinating but I don't think so, as I've never hallucinated, not even on psychedelics.

>tfw you can literally tell no one because obviously no one believes it
>pic related, everyone after I tell them, probably you too right now
>>
>>35313336
Your mom has epilerpses by chance
>>
>>35311695
I saw a nigga with a gun once that didn't try to rob me, go figure
>>
File: IMG_2277.png (421KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.png
421KB, 480x419px
I have dreams where I keep grinding my teeth together and like pushing them out, I'm not awake and I can feel the pain of doing that, as if I'm awake and doing it. I have had these dreams more than a few times and I have no idea why
>>
A girl gave me a plain old paper crane in high school out of the blue
I still don't know why she gave me that more than five years afterwords but I still have it on my desk
>>
>>35316418
same shit. some neurosis caused by stress.
>>
>>35316418
Dream psycho-analysis is kinda meh but I've read that teeth falling out or grinding them in dreams has to do with a poor self image, I had dreams where my teeth would fall out into my hands for a long time.
>>
File: speng.png (255KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
speng.png
255KB, 540x304px
>>35311695
>be a little kid
>often watch bear in the big blue house
>scared by the shadow girl that dances on the wall
>get fever and hallucinate that a bunch of shadow people and shadow spiders were on my wall
>>
>>35316671
finally I have a vague excuse to link someone this
https://youtu.be/Hlvlog7ZENA
>>
>8-10 years old, long time ago so can't remember exactly
>have boiler in wardrobe in my room
>boiler is older than me, makes spooky noises
>green indicator light from boiler can be seen through crack in the wardrobe doors
>go to sleep every night staring at this green light
>~3am on halloween
>boiler being real loud, wake up
>green light is illuminating ghost in front of wardrobe
>little girl holding a teddy bear
>maximum spooky achieved
>ghost would be invisible if the light wasn't there, looked like light shining through thin smoke
>recognise girl
>have seen pictures of my mum when she was young
>it's her
>my dead mum from a parallel universe where she died at 10
>ask "mum?" and immediately pass out
>>
>>35316801
>implying it's not her unmentioned deceased twin
>>
>>35311695

when i was 10 I got my first experience of sleep paralysis

I was in bed and tried to move my limbs but couldn't, I thought I was dead or about to die, truly frightening.

Eventually my body "woke up" out of it and I've had it a few times since then but it doesn't terrify me anymore because I've learned to realize during it that I'm still in some dream state and have to wake up fully in order to move again
>>
>>35316338
Seen a UFO too

Orange light making impossible maneuvers and impossible speeds
>>
What is that fuckin pic?
>>
>>35314372
How did it change your life desu
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Long story, but the basics:

>camping in the deep woods in northern Minnesota
>notice a perfectly spherical ball of light vibrating above the tree line across the lake
>it suddenly teleports to the other side of the lake
>it hovers there for a second, and then shoots straight up like a bullet and disappears into the sky

Other people were there with me and can confirm.
>>
I saw a Thunderbird walking through some woods in Indiana, it was perched on a rock 10-20 feet away, i tried to take a step forward to get closer and snapped a twig and it took off and flew over me, 30 foot wingspan easily, jet black with golden brown markings on it's body and wings.

I've never told anyone about it because they wouldn't believe me and neither will you guys.
>>
>>35318190

I saw a blue heron in Indiana once.
>>
>>35311695
>missed a college final
>never talked to the professor
>he gave me an A, even though if I did take the final and got 100% I would have ended up with like a C+
>>
>>35313877
>>35316463
>>35318295
Good shire me in amigs
>>
>>35311695
I died but didnd die.
>>
File: 0 -BReWHtJ-FGc6KmQ.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0 -BReWHtJ-FGc6KmQ.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>16 years old
>History of sleep paralysis
>Happens at least twice a week at this point
>Nothing more than an annoyance to me, since I never experience anything too extreme
>Wake up early one morning
>"Oh shit here we go again. fucks sake"
>Paranoia sets in as usual
>Something isn't right
>feels like my pillow is pulsating
>One ear is against the pillow
>in this ear, I hear a faint noise, as if it were far away
>It's getting louder, and closer
>A man's voice is whispering harshly into my ear, the one that is against the pillow mind you
>The voice is chanting: "Death's release, You're empty"
>I have never, EVER experienced auditory hallucinations before in my life, let alone in sleep paralysis.
>it keeps getting louder
>All of a sudden it feels like someone is blowing directly into my ear, it feels almost like my ear is being forced open to accommodate this gust of air
>feels like small fingers, a dry tongue - I don't know how to describe it - are forcing their way into my ear
>After a few seconds of this, I snap out of it, and it all fades away

That was the last time I ever experienced sleep paralysis. I have more wild sleep paralysis/night terror tales if anyone is interested.
>>
>>35312725
Sounds like sleep paralysis senpai. Not fun.
>>
>>35318854
I am Sendai that's crazy please share
>>
>>35318214
That's odd for Indiana, Blue herons aren't said to never have existed or to be extinct though.
>>
This happened to me a few months ago.
>Be me
>Fell asleep on bed in my room during the day
>wake up shortly after
>Something feels off, colors are weird and blurry
>Go downstairs and look myself in the mirror
>Face is completely contorted, Looks like a freaking Picasso painting
>Start to panic
>Wake up on bed in my room, heart racing and im completely confused

Then a few Weeks later.

>Went to bed as usual
>Wake up in the middle of the night to the feeling of being lifted out of bed
>Could actually feel someones hands on me lifting me
>Body is paralyzed, cant move
>start asking who it is and what they want
>No answer
>Just close my eyes and hope for the best
>Wake up drenched in sweat and breathing heavily
>Wtfjusthappenedlol.gif

Nothings happened since then, it was the only time Ive ever experienced anything like it, was creepy as shit.
>>
>>35316418
Shit I have these too and I actually grind my teeth in my sleep. Go to the dentist and get a mouthguard. One night I had positioned my two top front teeth behind my bottom front teeth and then ground forward. The teeth scraping against each other woke me up and it was the fucking grossest feeling.
>>
>>35316721
kek'd, kek'd hard
>>
>>35311695
>What was the scariest/unexplained thing that ever happened to you?

life
>>
>>35318924
I'd be happy to. I'll greentext this one as well I guess.

>Probably 14 or so.
>Sleep paralysis again. Fucking fantastic.
>Happens just as I was in the middle of rolling over in my sleep.
>Try to breathe
>My mouth and nose are both completely buried in my pillow.
>I can't move at all.
>FUCK
>Straining with all my might to move my body
>Fell like Uma Thurman in the god damn pussy wagon
>The surprise wears off and I start to panic
>Realize that if I can't snap out of it, I'm going to pass out, and if that happens I am officially dead.
>Its like being tied up and then thrown in a river, that's the only thing i can compare it to.
>With grueling, herculean effort, I'm able to flip myself over
>I'm just lying in my bed, gasping for air as if I was just pulled onto a fucking lifeboat.
>I go on with my day as normal, haunted by the thought that sleep paralysis almost killed me that day.

I have had a lot close calls with suffocation and drowning. I must be destined to die that way or something :(
>>
>>35318133

Chain lightning

Or a irrwisch
>>
>had past experiences with demonic entities
>travel home from work, feel something around me
>I look out of the bus window, lots of people on the bus standing n shit
>see a street lantern bending itself, then starting to rotate
>it was already dark
>the light of the lantern switched to blood red

Nobody of the people on the bus seemed to see it, even though it was in their field of view and pretty near.

That's not the scariest story but I always thought it was a deep kind of message and I still didn't get it. Usually my encounters have a clear meaning.
>>
i felt a finger go into my back i was leaning on my friends wall. same place we heard the front door open and shut. we thought it might of been his brother but it wasn't.
>>
>>35315894
>>35315728
Nice burptist false flagging
>>
>>35316583
>poor self image

Also anxiety desu. The feeling of losing your teeth is a kind of helpless, hopeless feeling. Explains why it's such a common dream among robots.
>>
>>35311695
My scout troop was visiting the Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico. We saw a UFO. It hovered in the night sky and then instantly shot straight up and put a whole in the clouds. It was really spooky. This was the summer of 2002 before everyone had a camera in their pocket. If we'd have had smartphones to record it then I'm pretty sure we'd be famous. It was cool but scary as fuck.
>>
>>35319454
>I have had a lot close calls with suffocation and drowning.
A fat, middle aged Mexican saved my life when I was a child in a wave pool. I was going to type how I'm grateful, and I think I am, but maybe I'm not. It's the thought that counts, anyway.

thanks for sharing.
>>
>>35319711
UFO's aren't real, and if you'd had a cell phone to film your lightning bug encounter you'd be derided as lunatics and conmen like the rest of you ayy lmao fart knockers
>>
Worked in a faily desolate, industrial part of town in a warehouse. It was about 6 pm and i walked outside through the front door for a cigarette when i saw above me about 30ft in the air was a perfectly black cube floating to the north east at what looked to be 14ish mph. I chased after it down the street, but it traveled over a large shitty drop off with a shitload of railroad tracks. It floated out of distance over the trains into a wooded area. This happed in denver 5 years ago. Found a post online a long time ago with someone from the same area describing very close to that, but not as close and personal. It was exremely graceful and moved up and down a couple times.
>>
>>35318973

>that's odd for indiana

is it? there's a few blue herons that live over by a pond near my house
>>
What is OP pic from? It spooks me just right.
ALSO does anyone have that one spooky pic of that giant flesh blob coming through the ceiling if you know what I'm talking out
>>
>>35313929
It's called Deja Vu and everyone gets it lmao
>>
>>35319986
Same I saw it too and then I went and fucked your mother right after
>>
>>35319986
You didn't see it because UFO's aren't real.
>>
>>35320222
It's from a film called "Where the Wild Things Spitroast Your Mother."
>>
I'll wake up a few times a week and think my furniture or clothes in the dark are people and try to talk to them. I constantly jump out of bed panicking thinking there's bees or some shit in my room or just get up and rummage through things. Ill realise what I'm doing and come to my senses but kinda freaks me out
>>
>>35320354
I was raised by two dads will I still understand the plot?
>>
Suddenly I was a NEET for 7years, lived on my mother's couch and my life revolved around /r9k/.

Scary as shit to be honest
>>
File: Sans titre.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>35311695
I ate weed edibles with a friend this friday. We ate them at around 11pm.We got pretty baked after an hour. It was just a normal and fun high. I went to sleep at 3am. At 3:30 am, i woke because i was hearing high pitch buzzings. I couldn't hear from one of my ear and the other one was hearing a loud buzzing. It would switch ears after one minute. My vision was also extremly shaky. My heart was beating fast, my body was shaking and I was feeling cold as fuck. I had to put a hoodie on. I started to watch American Dad on netflix to calm me down because i knew i was tripping from the weed edibles. I went back to sleep after an hour.

It's weird to think that this really happened. It feels like it was a dream.
>>
>>35320431
Yes you'll just self insert as the mother
>>
File: 1476662401414.jpg (22KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1476662401414.jpg
22KB, 540x440px
>tfw every time something spooky happens to me I just go full on ape mode and start shouting retard and flexing my muscles
Imagine Alex Jones on cocaine talking about lizardmen controlling our world, thats me.
It just completely nullifies any fear/spook I get
>>
>>35320565
shouting like a retard*
>>
>>35318011
It kind of woke me up, basically an alarm that I wasn't living right and if I wasn't careful the consequences are dire
>>
>>35320516
that's not edibles that's a stroke.
>>
>>35313929
Same here except it happens more often than usual.

I also have dreamed of people dying when they're sick or on the bridge of dying
>>
>>35319746
you're a retard bro

such a normie opinion
>>
Had a guy pull a gun on me, as someone who makes jokes about dying all the time you'd expect me to be full of joy, but I remember the barrel on my back and how tight the muscles on my back were.
>>
>>35320915
I'm pretty sure it was the edibles. I'm a calm et healthy person. I don't do panic attacks or stuff like that and i dont take any medication. My first experience with edibles was also bad. But not as bad.
>>
Happened all the time when I was young

>ringing would start (like tinnitus, but with an echo)
>would increasingly get louder
>until it got to the point where my body shook and every noise triggered an increase in the ringing

Thinking back it also had rolling elements to it. It was terrifying to me. I never experience it anymore, but I still remember each time it happened to me. Tried to find people who experienced the same but to no avail
>>
>>35321044
any kind of brush with your own mortality is really scary

I got a piece of steak lodged in my throat last week and I was choking all alone. Went into panic mode, which wasn't very helpful.

Luckily I was able to swallow it after a few more tries.

Scary to think how that could have been the end for me.
>>
being born, desu desu
>>
>>35321147

This this?

>>35314159

It happened to me once, when I was sleeping. Fucking terrifying.
>>
Sleep paralysis is god awful.

I remember the last time it happened to me I swear I could saw people trying to abduct me and I couldn't move or wake up or talk. It was horrifying

I also remember when I dreamed about a skinhead? about to mug me and I tried to kick him because I thought it was a home invasion but it was actually my dad trying to hug me. Biggest scare i had
>>
>>35321213
>>35321213
yes, I would say so but I don't think it was sleep paralysis. I remember vividly one day when it occurred to me on the couch in broad daylight. My father was walking and it triggered it somehow
>>
I experienced anesthesia awareness twice. The first time I was under laughing gas and novocaine. The second time I had an IV which was supposed to knock me out completely, plus novocaine for the recovery, but I still stayed awake.

The first surgery was basically torture. I mean that literally. The second wasn't as bad as the first, but I'd still rather have my fingernails ripped off than go trough it again.
>>
Got Sleep paralysis when I was sick with the h1n1 flu.
Work up in a cold sweat and general sickness, couldn't move my body, tried screaming for help but nothing came out and had to lay there for about 5 minutes. There was also a face I saw at the end of my bed which was very spooky.

After that night I always slept on my side and it never happened again
>>
>>35321443
What kind of surgeries were they?
>>
>>35311695
Buckle up this is a three part spookfest

>Parents move into house when I'm 3
>I have trouble sleeping in my room always want to leave at night
>They start locking me in there so they can get some sleep
>One night my mum sees a silhouette in the hallway
>Waves it over and it climbs up into the bed
>My dad rolls over and asks who is there
>My mum said it was just me getting into bed
>Dad says they locked the door
>They turn the light on and there is nothing there
>Go to my room
>Door is locked
>I'm perfectly asleep
They don't tell me about this for 16 years
Other spooky shit has happened
>Mum gets up at 5am to clean the kitchen
>Has a scrunched up toothpaste box thrown at her from around a corner
>Thinks my little brother is fucking around
>Turns on light and walks in there
>Nobody around
And toothpaste boxes are hard cardboard it would have taken a bit to scrunch one up
>9am I'm running late for school
>About to lock the house up
>Everyone is waiting in the car
>I shout out "anyone there?" before I turn the alarm on
>Hear a distinct "yes" coming from my parents room
>Walk in there
>Absolutely nothing
>Mum shouts from the car to hurry up
>Whole family is in the car
Unnerved but not scared
>Hanging with my siblings downstairs playing lego
>Something white catches my eye through the sliding doors
>Went too fast around the corner to see
>We're all silent
>Ask what they saw
>They both describe what I saw
>Was like someone flicked a sheet around the corner really quick
>Apparently I have balls of steel cause I turned the lights on and went around there
>Nothing to be found

1/3
>>
>>35321501
The first surgery was to attach brackets to my impacted cuspids. They removed the roof of my mouth to attach the brackets, added chains to the brackets, and sewed the roof of my mouth back on.

The second was wisdom teeth removal, all four of them. I was supposed to be completely KOed but I was actually more aware than the first time, but it was less painful and scary because I had experienced it before. The worst part was the smell the drill made, and when they broke the teeth into pieces to extract them.

Both of them felt like they were hours long.
>>
File: 1469691596158.jpg (510KB, 975x2672px) Image search: [Google]
1469691596158.jpg
510KB, 975x2672px
>>35314271
>tfw I outgrew my premonition dreams
>tfw I saw 9/11 3-4 months before it happened
>tfw I freaked out a little when the event did finally happen since I somehow knew it was coming
Well I also just don't give a fuck anyways since life is futile and its continued existence is inhumane.
>>
>>35321572
>Grandpa dies
>Sad
>Have a dream I was walking through some bushland near my house and come across a shed
>My grandpa used to be a carpenter and before he died he was working on a wooden gun for me
>Inside the shed is his workbench and a completed wooden rifle
>He never even had the chance to start really
>Suddenly overcome with dread
>He's around in a way that I can sense he is around but not visible
>Nope the fuck out and run away through the forest
>He sounds mocking and evil
Wake up and feel kind of sick my subconscious would manipulate my grandpa like that. Now years later I tell my sister this and now it gets truly spooky
>She dreamed about going into the bushland
>Finding a cabin
>Finding a completed dollhouse he never got to finish
>Suddenly he appears and asks permission to come home with her
>In the dream my sister remembers he is dead and that this isn't possible
>She tells him that he isn't her real grandpa
>He begins to chase her through the forest till she wakes up
>My sister as a kid was a horror sperg and knew that demons could only enter a home if invited
>mfw my sister saved us from a demon masquerading as our dead grandpa

2/3 of spooky things that have happened
>>
File: 1471043074282.gif (240KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1471043074282.gif
240KB, 500x299px
>>35311695
idk man lol
>>
>>35313929
you have temporal lobe epilepsy
>>
>>35319081
Don't fear the reaper. I could give less of a fuck if you're schizophrenic or being tortured by demons anyways.
>>
>>35321685
>nodding off to sleep one night
>with my eyes closing I begin to slip into a dream
>A totally flat expanse of desert
>Kind of like davy jones locker from PotC
>A single large rock hollowed out provides shade for a yellow and black snake
>It begins to talk to me
>Tells me it is the devil and it will drag me to hell and eat my soul
>NOPE.png
>fight to stay awake
>can feel this suction around my head and especially my eyes as I try stay awake
>The snake and the scene around it either get more vivid or less depending on whether I was waking up or not
>The whole it is mocking me and trying to convince me to stop fighting
>Tells me I can't beat it and I must submit
>Says it will let me die painlessly if I just give up
>This goes on for what seems hours until I abruptly just snap awake
>My ears are ringing
>I'm sitting up in the position I managed to drag myself awake to in my fight
>I hear the voice of the snake faintly one last time
>I forgot what he said now
>I'm soaked in sweat but shivering
I don't know if that was sleep paralysis or if I need to start going to church

3/3 hope these stories weren't shitty
>>
>>35321443
Another one, this one in the "unexplained" category:

My younger sister and I used to be babysat by our older cousin. This was when we were single digit ages. I have a memory of our cousin taking us to a house in the woods. What was strange about it was the driveway, although it wasn't really a driveway because it was dirt, and too narrow for a car. The driveway snaked back and forth in an inexplicable serpentine pattern towards the front door. The house was one of the old southern ones, with unpainted wood siding, the kind that turns gray as it ages.

That was decades ago, but I asked my sister about it when we were teenagers, and she confirmed that she remembered the exact same thing. The thing is, neither of us know where that house is. I'm almost positive it doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1447152496393.gif (1MB, 230x190px) Image search: [Google]
1447152496393.gif
1MB, 230x190px
>It's an every texture is extremely tesselated and everywhere you look is like some spawn of Bekinski and Nurgle and you feel like your skin is peeling inward like a salted slug and even when you wake up you literally see the same effect everywhere and cry dream
original
>>
File: palms out like this.jpg (89KB, 589x960px) Image search: [Google]
palms out like this.jpg
89KB, 589x960px
>>35311695
>get drunk and taking coke at friends house
>fall asleep
>wake up in the middle of the night, bout 4:30am
>friend is asleep
>decide to try to walk home
>it's november and still very dark outside
>don't know his area well, it's on the West side of the city, I live in the North
>While I'm walking home I get lost
>Haven't seen another person for about 10 minutes
>Walking up a street
>looking at the parked cars
>as I walk past one car I see what looks like a face in the back of the car
>stop and take a closer look
>it's chalk white, with small scars all over it's face
>I stand there staring at it
>thinking the only excuse is it's my own reflection and I'm not seeing clearly, I move my head from side to side to see if it also moves
>it doesn't
>still kinda drunk I say "The fuck" out loud
>it smiles at me
>it's teeth are sharp, yellow, and there's green shit in it's gums
>I get a little bit closer
>I look at it for a little bit more, it's holding it's hands out, palm up in the air (like pic related), I can't remember being able to see it's bottom half
>I say out loud "fuck that"
>I walk away about ten steps away from the car up the road
>I stop look back, at the back window, as soon as I turn to look at the back window the inside of the car goes JET BLACK
>but not at the same time, it's like the darkness moved from left to right across the back window
>it's now impossible to see anything inside it
>I walk up the road
> I see a black guy appear behind me
>I stop, bottle of beer in my hand, and wait for him to get close to me
>"We're you just sitting in a car down there?" I ask him
>Scared that it might have been a guy in the back of the car, got out, and was coming after me
>He shook his head, looked at me like I was a nutjoib and said: "No, no, no".
>He crossed to the other side of the street, and I shouted at him to go back down the road and look at the red car.
>He just walked away
>I eventually found a taxi and got that home
>>
>>35321972
that is quite spooky
>>
>>35321972
Consider me spooked
>>
>>35321816
>a yellow and black snake
>>
>>35321972
The Jet black sounds like someone was sleeping in their car and covering the windows
The face part is a mask the dude has, probably spooking you for fun
>>
>>35320565
That's a good idea. I think I'l start flexin and striking poses like Jojo when I'm spooked.
>>
>>35313877

Scary as fuck. Reminds me of a similar stranger danger story I had

>Playing in the driveway with this toy that's like a tennis ball on a bungee cord. You hit it and the cord stretches so the ball comes back to you and you hit it again
>This guy pulls up in a truck, gets out and starts walking toward me
>Says something about that's a cool toy you're playing with
>Retreat into the garage
>He keeps walking toward me
>Panic sets in and I try to open the door to the house
>Door is locked
>SHITSHITSHIT
>He's in the garage now, still calmly walking toward me
>Bang on the door, yell HURRY! to my parents
>Dad opens the door and I can't even talk
>Dad talks to the guy and he made up some lame story how he was selling something
>Afraid to go outside alone for years after that
>>
>>35321598
Jesus, that's horrible.
>>
i find it really easy to convert sleep paralysis into lucid dreaming. Weekend 16 hr sleeps is the only time I can properly enter lucid dreaming. I figured out when I orgasm when I dream I feel all the mental sensations but don't cum IRL so I can keep doing it over and over again and eventually have a mind-blowing fap when I break out of my dreams. Usually I have 5 or 6 levels of dreaming of waking up in my bed before I get to IRL.

It's fucking stupefying, exploring and training the depths of my mind like this is more fulfilling than anything I've encountered IRL, and I have a house and a job.
>>
>>35319703
>>35316583
like being disarmed
>>
>>35322189
I'm sorry that happened to you, anon.

>>35311695
This is a dope thread. Tfw nothing like this has ever happened to me ;_;
>>
>be me
>pizza delivery driver
>store is closing in 15 minutes, get call for delivery
>manager who is working is faggot old guy and likes to take deliveries up to the time we close
>dammit
>delivery is on the outskirts of town, like 39 minutes away
>houses very spread out, rat house has a few acres of farm land. We call it "the lanes" in my town
>finally get there, long dirt road leading to house
>kind of spooked
>road ends, look around
>tiny little shack with light on
>looks barely livable, only saw it because light
>as soon as I begin to get out of my car, light goes off
>get spooked, decide to try and call them
>phone doesn't even ring
>feel uncomfortable cobtenplate calling store, and say I couldn't find house, but still new and didn't want manager to hate me already
>fuck it, get out and knock on door
>a lot of weird trinkets and voodoo looking shit in yard
>feeble old lady voice who sounds like the gypsy on holes says "come innnnn"
>open door, peek inside, she is sitting in arm chair with candles lit
>she looks like the old bitch from holes too. Like 100 years old, brown, and super wrinkly wearing a burka type thing
>"hi ma'am it'll be 8.98
>she starts rocking back and forth and moaning as if in pain with her eyes closed
>repeat it
>no response
>hear moaning in other room with closed door from guy
>sounds like he is in pain too
>imagine the gimp from pulp fiction
>get really freaked out. "Here ma'am the pizza is free tonight"
>put it on table and turn around to get the fuck out
>here behind me from old lady, "youuu can't go anywhere tonighttt"
>say "w-what?!" While opening door
>power walk/ jog to car and get in, lock doors
>while flipping around to drive away see her looking out window with deep sadness on her face
>get bitched at for giving pizza away for free
>>
>>35322189
>>35313877

>around 9 years old
>walking to school
>guy walking towards me, looking at me, giving me the creeps
>cross the road because I feel weird about him
>the side of the street I crossed to doesn't have a sidewalk, it's just a wall, behind the wall is a freeway
>look back behind me
>he's crossed the road and is walking behind me
>there is absaloutly no reacson why he would do this, other than sinister reasons
>when I turn and look at him, he stops, and starts tying his shoe lace
>I run to a house (I go to his door every morning and we walk to school together)
>guy walks up to the gate and stands there waiting to see if anyone answers
>friend opens the door, guy walks away quickly in the direction he originally came
>>
>>35321598
That is fucking terrifying. Did the anesthesiologist just fuck up or are you immune to it?
>>
>>35322463
Sorry for shitty green text and typos. I'm on mobile
>>
File: silhouette-dark-room-1.jpg (11KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
silhouette-dark-room-1.jpg
11KB, 356x200px
I get sleep paralysis/night terrors occasionally.

worst one, i woke up in the middle of the night to see a silhouette of a really tall man pacing back and forth at the foot of my bed, occasionally glancing back at me until he finally stopped and turned in my direction and grabbed my legs. then he picked me up by my ankles, but gravity didn't make my head fall back and hit the bed, I just kind of floated there. Then his eyes started glowing bright white and his mouth opened super wide like venom from spiderman. I woke up shortly after.

scared the living shit out of me.
>>
>>35321693

>try to open .gif
>file 404s

spooked me more than the gif would have desu
>>
>>35322507
Sorry, typos.
**absolutely
**reason
>>
>>35322463
Reminds me of a skinwalker greentext I read once by a delivery guy.Something about meeting a guy in a vacant lot who ordered $40 worth of meat toppings and only had a pocket full of changes covered in black goo. I bet you hope you're going to open the door of a house with a Brazzers scene going on not the Twilight Zone
>>
>>35322276
what is the secret? I tried for about a month n middle school but it never worked
>>
>>35322463
well now i know how to get free pizza.
i just gotta get grandma in on this
>>
I saw reptilians when i was high on meth for 4 days without any food. My body and energy field began frequencing within the vibrational fields that interdimensional beings were existing on. So they creeped into my reality. I get shivers to this day thinking about it. that was 4 years ago.

Similiar to monks and shit when they dont eat or sleep for days and they meditate and they have astral viewing and shit like that.

I dont.even want to think about all the crazy shit ive seen. I wont even respond to any replies denying my post. ive had too many spiritual experiences nobody will believe. Including sleeo paralysis and waking up to a ringing bell that floated off through the walls
>>
>>35322708
how do i smoke what you smoke
>>
>high on drugs
>saw something that I wouldn't normally see
No fucking shit
>>
>>35322723
Its not what drugs u do. But the person doing the drugs.
>>
>>35322511
I think it's something biological to do with me. I've always had to take a double dose of anything to make it work. Be it advil or oxycodone. Stuff like caffeine doesn't work on me like it does other people. I only hope I can make it through life with very few additional surgeries. Those two did a number on my mind. Something totally snapped after the first surgery, there was just too much stress on my mind. I thought I was in hell. Came out feeling like a lobotomy patient for the next few weeks. Never been the same.
>>
>3 years ago
>Had a gf
>Sleeping next to her in bed, too hot to cuddle
>Wake up to a strange sound
>Strange sound is my gf's voice
>She is sitting straight up in bed, looking straight ahead and speaking gibberish
>She's saying words, but they make no sense, not even sentences
>She turns only her head toward me and now she's saying gibberish at me
>Shake her and yell GF WAKE UP
>She wakes up, has no recollection of these events
>Never happened again

I found out later that she has schizophrenia
>>
>>35322572
Kek I got pretty close one time but didn't take advantage of it. A milf looking lady opened the door in only a towel and was being kind of flirty, but in a weird way.
>>
File: how bad things.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
how bad things.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>35322859
Maybe I should work as a driver thats closer than I've been to getting any for two years. Its also possible I'll get killed by a witch, or a sexy witch but I'll risk that
>>
>>35322798
Can you walk us through your thoughts from once you realize the stuff did not work? like greentext
>>
>>35322846
my brother did this when we shared a room. I hope he doesn't have schizophrenia
>>
>>35323010

A lot of people just talk in their sleep. That's how I rationalized it, at least. She had lots of other unusual personality quirks that I overlooked, but they make sense now that I know about the schizophrenia.
>>
File: IMG_2519.jpg (156KB, 640x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2519.jpg
156KB, 640x858px
There is a large forest near where I live (north shore) and deep within it is an abondoned farm and silo. I was in boyscouts and a ling time ago me and a friend were on a walk, talking when we found the sili and decided to explore. After traversing the burs and thorns we got inside and it had a pit in the center and it was piled up with cans. There were also some weird stains and hairs (probably animal inside) well, after messing around climbing up it, making a massive but ball the size of my head, we left and decided to do more weird shit. Now for the creepy part.
>Be me
>Four years ago hs seinior
>assigned photography project
>Rember the forest and think it has many good opportunities for pictures
>Hike in the forest taking pictures
>Eventually find the silo
>Sweet.jpeg
>Have to traverse the thorns
>Trip on a rusted tractor peice and scrape knee
>Continue
>Oh shit it is dark
>Hear a hoo, massive great horned owl is looking at me and really close (deleted picture of it)
>Spooked but I need hits picture
>Finally get a good spot for picture and take it
>Hearing moans from inside the barn
>Scared the shit out of me
>Decide to investigate incase it is a human
>Get near the entrence of the silo
>See a slight shimmer (like eyes) from inside, around torso height
>Moans are louder
>Freak out and run like hell, ignoring thorns and scrapes, dodging mud
>By the time I get to the parking lot it os pitch black
>Get out and drive fast away from the park, no one else is there
>Go back a year later in the summer as to help clean up
>Overhear they found a gun by the silo recently
>Got an A on the project
>2nd scariest moment in my life though and 4th weirdest story from innawoods I have (weirdest, i found a dildoe in a deer carcas but that is a story for another thread)
Also I was in bear country and saw a bear near there before so could be that
>>
>>35323103
If you're interested, my scariest was canoeing in the boundary waters and finding an upside down picnic table, some stairs, and a fire in the middle of no where. Another thing that scared me was in Florida when I caught a bottlenosed dolphin of accident (released unharmed)
>>
>>35319711
Ayy I went with my troop in '99. Didn't see any UFOs though.
>>
>>35311695
Someone explain this to me because I swear there must be a rational explanation
>Walking home from bus stop at night
>Street light goes out
>Keep walking and it goes on once I've passed
I've tried to see in my stupid superstitious mind if there was a correlation between me having a good day or a bad day. Now I think of it there are two street lights that do it on my way home. This happens a lot to the point where it doesn't bother me anymore. Maybe I read into it too much
>>
>>35319711
Philmont is actually the gayest high adventure. People act like it is hardcore even though a short, fat, communist and the wimpiest kid in my troop could do it. People brag and act loke it is the toughest manliest outing ever.
>>
>>35311695
Discovering that not only was my entire species comprised of fucking demons, but that god and all the ordering of the universe condoned it and punished anything good into oblivion.
>>
>>35323343
It's a matter of anything "good" being tainted by evil. One act of evil, no matter how much you try to make up for it, is one too many. The best you can do is beg for forgiveness through the knowledge of a truly perfect being being falsely imprisoned to give you a chance. That being said, God is an asshole for creating and enabling life for his entertainment and you should only follow him if that means being able to save your immortal soul. I think you get it.
>>
>>35323484
God is literally death. If there is a creator of this universe, it has no good in it. It is omnimalevolent. There is no good in creation that isn't ruined, and no wickedness which is not eternal or long-lasting enough to pass for it. This universe is totally devoted to evil, and it shows in every molecule of itself. It's a filthy trainwreck that should be annihilated and its lord enslaved into a hell for eternity.
>>
One time i was looking at the ceiling, and some being came out of it, it had a shape in a way but it didn't have a real physical body, it was weird and i don't know how to feel about it.
Also the room that happened in has been always getting me tense, and it feels as if that being is with me everytime I'm in there
>>
>>35311695
I have sleep paralysis when laying on my back most nights.

One time when I was younger I felt my stomach be grabbed by something invisible and I was dragged across my bed, onto the floor and I couldn't scream for help.

My sheets were strewn about and when I finally came to I had red marks on my stomach. My mother thought I was sleep walking and it was only later that next day I could talk in correct sentences.

Another time when falling asleep I started hearing legitimate radio chatter in my head. Two men were talking and I'm just sitting there thinking "okay so this is happening right now"

It lasted for ten minutes until I decided to break the paralysis by focusing moving my fingers.

Beyond that I did see a snake knock over a chair but when I looked all through the room there was no snake and no way for a snake to be there. Damn near passed myself standing in one spot for an hour before I could move.
>>
>>35319711

>Boy Scout trip to this campground by the beach
>Might have even been cub scouts, I don't remember. We went to the same place 3 times.
>The campsite next to ours has skinheads
>The skinheads hassle and threaten everybody who walks by who isn't huwite
>Walking back to campsite alone, couldn't avoid walking past one of them
>Starting to panic, not sure what he'll do
>He smiles and tells me I'm wearing a cool shirt
>Th-thanks

Maybe they were nice to me because I have blonde hair.
>>
>>35322523
You have been targeted by it now
>>
>>35311695
I had ultra vivid dreams of an Eldritch being coming to our world in the near future for unknown reasons. Its mere presence caused insanity in humans, and it was slated to destroy humanity. I went into another dimension to stop it, but it was a complex city in the shape of a circular shell filled with horrific monsters seeking to stop me from preventing the god from destroying our dimension. It felt so real and vivid, it felt like a vision of the future, and it continued nightly for weeks. Even now I wonder if that was a warning of what was to come.
>>
>>35311695
I feel like a fag irl talking about paranormal stuff because normie """nerds""" are still on the big bang theory le scienc xP memes and don't believe in ghosts.

Last year my aunt was watching tv downstairs in our cottage and the tv started acting up. she turned it off, kind of annoyed and headed up to bed. when she was halfway across the room, the tv turned on again. she started getting creeped out so she turned it off and ran back to the stairs. two steps up, the tv turnedon again. she left it on and ran upstairs to bed.
just as she got into bed she heard footsteps coming up the stairs and walking around the hall and the bedroom doors were opening and closing (slamming) loudly on their own. When everybody woke up, the tv was still on and the front door was open.
>>
>>35323645
What shirt did you have?!
>>
>>35313830
Kek underrated

Originoli niggaoli
>>
>>35323132
>stairs
nice meme
jokes aside, nice to see someone else that goes to the boundary waters
>>
>>35323723
Another thing, when I was a toddler, I had an Elmo toy. It would randomly turn on and work by itself, moving and talking, so my mom took out the batteries thinking it was broken. Then it started working and talking in the middle of the night without any activation. After that she tossed it.
>>
>>35323530
If God was wholly evil, we would not be given the choice to try and save our souls. Know that God's desire to create life is much like human desire to play video games, watch a show, or read a book. It's a matter of entertaining one's self and it's not inherently evil. For divinity like God, that means watching people overcome their evil nature. It is by all means cruel since he decided to create beings that can feel pain and set it up the vast majority did not stand a chance of saving themselves but not inherently evil. God placed the temptation intentionally. The actual evil emerged when Satan convinced Adam and Eve to bite from a fruit that a more caring God would not place. And regardless of what you think of God, he created a way to avoid further suffering once the physical shell was cast aside. Take this opportunity, or take this gamble knowing that faith is not perfect and that to some, God or the Christian interpretation does not exist.
>>
>>35323796
>>35323530
Come to think of it, if Satan's rebellion against God did somehow succeed, we would not have any option of salvation.
>>
>>35322572
I remember that greentext. It was some spooky shit. Any robots have it?
>>
I keep seeing explosions off in the distance. I keep seeing people travelling desperately trying to escape it. One time I had a dream trying to drive and eventually fly away in an airplane from the devastation.

In total I've had three nuclear dreams. The last one I had was so realistic I remember it better than I do my entire childhood.

Multiple huge streaks flying from the ground but not flying away, hovering then exploding into the air. In the united states.

I kept hearing my neighbors come out of their houses and cursing at the sky.
One even said "the fuckers did it they actually did it holy shit holy shit!"

My description doesn't do the memory credit. It was so vivid and realistic. The lights when three of them went off were huge. The explosions caused massive twisters that ravaged everything. One was coming towards my area and it felt as if a black hole had just swallowed my heart.

I fucking hate nightmares but these felt like actual experiences of terror.
>>
>>35321816
>Yellow and black snake

You treaded on him, didn't you?
>>
>>35323747

Nothing super remarkable, I thought. Just some normal T-shirt with a surf logo on it like Quiksilver or O'Neill or something.
>>
>>35323796
Your abundance of delusion is no proof of death's benevolence. Creatures like you are a torment to the righteous like me. We have to watch you lie to yourselves and others about stupid lies you got from someone who knows as little about the universe as yourself. Creatures like you are the ultimate proof that there is no good in this universe that death does not defy. I consider myself an anomaly that death was too incompetent to prevent.
>>
>>35323869
>you violated the NAP!
>I'll be seeing you tonight in your dreams
>>
>>35323984
You consider yourself to be above other fellow human beings? Do you not see the inherent wrong in this? Do you not realize how you open yourself up to hurting others simply because you believe you're better than them? Come back down to Earth and realize your attitude is a part of human nature that creates suffering.
>>
File: black mang.jpg (14KB, 350x303px) Image search: [Google]
black mang.jpg
14KB, 350x303px
>>35322117
>yfw the devil is ancap
>>
Little kid alone in my room playing with toys and shit. Closet door fell off its nailed on hinges and slammed down right next to me. Scared the shit out of me and my Dad was confused on how it fell.
>>
Saw a UFO once. It was totally unremarkable.

I was on a bus going through a fairly remote area. I looked out the window and saw a light in the sky far in the distance. At first it seemed to be a normal airplane and I thought nothing of it but suddenly it zoomed away at an impossible speed and disappeared. I only saw it for two or three seconds total, so I never told anyone about it
>>
>>35316671
Holy crap, I used to have nightmares about the shadow people from that show. I think I remember having the flu and hallucinating them on my shelf. Scary shit for a toddler
>>
>>35324297
This
I saw a UFO but all it did was go one direction and then immediately go in the opposite direction at the same speed.
>>
>>35323193
Dude wait no what the fuck????
No that is fucking insane man I SWEAR TO GOD THEY HAVE SENSORS.
I shit you not I was meming I had magical fucking powers because Street lights turn on when I walk under them and turnoff when I walk away.
That is not possible man, it isn't.
>>
>>35314281
i gotta know and reverse image search isn't helping
>>
File: 1364832079715.png (234KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
1364832079715.png
234KB, 386x362px
When I was 14 me and my cousins decided to try out a ouija board, after spending a couple of minutes without anything happening I called out for any entity in our presence to give us a sign and all the lights in the garage turned blue for a couple of seconds like they were about to short circuit before fading back to normal, I've always been a huge skeptic but this incident really sticks with me through the years.
>>
>>35323132
What lake?
>>
>>35319081
Those were dreams, looking at yourself in the mirror in dreams usually is a bad idea.
second one sounds like a sleep paralysis thing since you couldn't move.
>>
One time my garage door opened by itself. When I went to I investigate the laundry room door behind me slammed shut despite me being alone.

Then the garage door closed by itself. That night my piano played itself. My rocking chair rocked so hard it fell over and co tinted to rock on the floor sideways.

Needless to say I fucking left
>>
>>35324781
i dont like this one bit
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 244x206px
>>35313706

They're just intimidated, the pussies.
>>
File: 1456285986539.png (303KB, 822x447px) Image search: [Google]
1456285986539.png
303KB, 822x447px
>be driving on a country road at like 4am
>one other person in car with me
>dark in all directions, no towns or highway lights, just pitch blackness besides my headlights and the occasional other car or semi truck
>on a straight stretch of road now with no other cars
>see single white light maybe half mile ahead of my car on the road, slow down because it looks like it's a car in my lane going the wrong way
>not a second after I let off the gas, the light zips up in the sky 30 feet and over to the left side of the highway, then another 50 feet over to the right, sort of zig-zagging up into the sky
>as it gets above the treeline you can see a dark shadow/shape around the light framed against the night sky, blocking out stars
>wtf.jpg
>pull over
>"did you see that"
>"yeah"

but whatever it was, it flew away over the trees and I'll never know.
>>
>housemates gone out
>we usually would get baked and they're not getting back for 20 minutes
>go hide downstairs in a cardboard box by the garage
>they're pussies so ill scare the shit out of them
>waiting about 5 minutes
>hear footsteps upstairs
>someone walks accross the updtairs bedrooms
>footsteps stop in friends room
>hear someone light a lighter
>run upstairs
>all the lights are on and all the doors are open
>search like a madman
>no doors open until everyone gets home 10 minutes later
>>
wtf, all of you people seem to have real mental issues.

used to think /r9k/ was mostly healthy, smart people that preferred being alone
>>
>>35322189
He probably was just trying to sell you some new toy, you sound like a turbo-autist.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (8KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
8KB, 338x338px
These threads make me extremely thankful that I've never had sleep paralysis. It sounds like hell.
>>
>>35325161
Cognitive dissonance is a real bitch, ain't it?
>>
>>35324460
I'm glad it isn't just me. Maybe we both have powers lmao
>>
>>35325830
I get it pretty regularly. It's just an annoyance at this point.
I know when its coming on so i shut my eyes tight and ride it out.
>>
>>35311695
I have predicted the future 3 times in my life.( that I can remember) right before I wake up I see a snap shot of the future the first time it happened I saw my cousin come up behind me with a water balloon and threw it at me. but when the time came I realized I saw this and ducked, and what do you know a water balloon flew over my head. everyone asked how I dodged it I said I felt it coming.
>>
File: Trump worried.jpg (27KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
Trump worried.jpg
27KB, 427x559px
>>35324781
holy fuck that sounds unpleasant
>>
>>35313929
Holy shit me to O_O I wonder if others have this ability
>>
>>35325958
by ability I mean this:
>>35325937
>>
>>35325161
>nothing outside of my regular experience could ever occur
All my experiences have been witnessed by other people. In day light if you asked me in the supernatural or anything I'd still say no however. Stay noided dude you never know
>>
>>35325937
I predicted a video game release, a car breaking down within 5 minutes, and 9/11. I already posted earlier.
>inb4 GATE
>>
>Get up in the middle of the night to piss
>lights won't turn on
nowhere near as bad as other peoples stories but it happened to me all the time as a kid and used to scare the shit out of me.
>>
>>35326025
Damn. rethinking about im at around 10-20 times I have future sight. It always comes when I get a VERY long but restless sleep. I wonder why or how. my most recent one was watching my house burn down 2 days before it happened.
>>
>>35326053
I told a friend about it but they didin't believe me so idk what to think. I wonder if there was anyone I could talk to about this.
>>
>>35326078
woops I quoted my self

oregano.
>>
>>35311695
One night i got to bed quite late and tired.
I couldn't sleep so I was just thinking about some random stuff.
And suddenly I heard some kind of buzz. I could not exactly tell where it came from so I started to listen more carefully and I realized that it came out of a wall.
So staring at the wall and listening I started to hear a voice.
I had no idea what the voice was saying but it turned out into some demonic mumble which you can hear in movies when there is a satanic cult or something.
It got darker in the room and the voice was stronger and stronger and finally this deep satanic voice was only think that existed in my head.

I suppose it was a night paralysis because I could not move only breathe.
And that's what I did. I was breathing really loud to hear something else than the voice until it was over.

Some weeks after that I was still scared to go to bed.
>>
>>35321693
N-NANI!? NANDA KORE!!!
>>
File: 1468384725480.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468384725480.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
I randomly got depression when I was 12 for literally no reason, weird how that works.
>>
>>35320354
>look it up
>it's not a real film
You better hit me up with that "it was just a prank bro" fast or else, buddy.
>>
File: 1428998839413.jpg (91KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
1428998839413.jpg
91KB, 600x746px
>>35311695
3 years ago I was watching an episode of Super Natural on my laptop downstairs late at night in the Dorm Lobby sitting below a window in a lounge chair.
It was scary scene where a ghost appeared appeared with a scream I thought it was a sound effect when I heard glass shatter, but I looked on my shoulder and
a giant shard of glass was on my shoulder. I looked back and a dagger shaped hole was on the window.

I just laughed awkwardly at the girl who was studying on the table in the center of the room who stared in my direction when the glass shattered. I picked the piece off my shoulder
placed it on the floor right below the window and went back to my dorm and slept.
>>
>>35326653
Why is this the only thing in this thread I can call bullshit on
>>
>>35313929
This happens to me too. I bet its fairly common.
>>
I once visited an abandoned resort deep in the mountains.
>>
>>35321572
>>35321685
>>35321816
Pretty spoopy shit lad.
>>
>>35321572
>>35321685
>>35321816
I don't care whether your stories are fake or not, I enjoyed the fuck out of them, got more?
>>
File: wow.png (7KB, 280x433px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
7KB, 280x433px
my room used to be in the basement until i was 13, and a window directly above where i sleep was at hip height in our backyard so for 2 years my older brother would wait until i lay in bed at night and start making weird noises by the window or knock on it to spook me. the scary bit was on the night he went to summer camp i heard knocking on the window even though i knew for a fact he already left and was the only person to ever try to prank me like that. i still get spooked whenever i think about that night.

pic related is a shitty artist's rendition of what my room looked like.
>>
>>35329081
All real friendo. Thing is I really don't have a strong belief in the supernatural despite this if you can believe it. I have more of a "I know but I don't want to know" thing going on.
Something really weird that used to happen to me was at my grandmas house
>Staying at grandmas house
>Can't sleep
>Hear the TV on
>Get up and see what grandma is watching
>Lights are on (for my benefit) but tv is off
>Go to bed
>Hear the TV again
This happened a lot. I was pretty little and I vaguely remember my grandma saying she heard it too. Don't remember it spooking me
>Same house
>Would be asleep in bed
>wake up
>I'm on top of the sheets and the bed under me is perfectly made
>No idea how to explain
>73 year old 5'2 grandma couldn't have done it
>And why would she?
>Happened enough it was a thing I just came to expect
I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here but this story is from my great grandfather
>WWI
>Never been to France in his life
>Never even left his little Australian town before
>Coming up a hill with his platoon he thinks to himself
>There is a stream, church with a tall steeple and apple orchid over this hill
>Comes over the hill and it is exactly how he imagined it
>Even the apples which he couldn't have even seen from the hill
The only remotely spoopy thing about that story is that he predicted it flawlessly. Made my grandma kinda believe in reincarnation, repeating lives etc. Relating to the grandma I've mentioned before
>Take her out on a trip one day
>The whole car trip she is talking about her Will
>Talks about giving my sister her jewellery, me some books etc
>Basically just says who should get what
>We get out of the car
>She dies
I feel like she knew. I'd never heard her talk like that before.
>>
>>35329081
>>35329421
Some others from my house I've just remembered. I was too young to experience these so these have been related to me by my parents
>Parents are buying the house
>Are underneath this old wooden house
>Hear footsteps upstairs
>Its just my parents and the real estate agent
>"Lol ignore that" t. agent
>Bought the house obviously
This is about the same time as the first story I posted about the ghost getting into bed
>Grandma and mum are chilling the living room
>Its summer and pretty hot
>Hear little squelchy footsteps like sweaty feet coming down the hallway
>Both look up expecting to see me thinking I've woken up from a nap
>Footsteps continue but there is nobody there
>Go to see me in my room and I'm asleep
Footsteps were a common one we once had a babysitter lock us all in our rooms because she heard footsteps in the hallway. Called my parents and everything.
>Few years ago
>My sister tells me she has had shit knocked off her bookshelf violently at night
>Claims to have heard heavy breathing
>I like to piss her off and I just burst in there sometimes
>One night I do this around 7PM
>Hear breathing behind me
>Turn around
>Nothing there
>Check under the bed think its my dog
>Nothing there
>Can still hear breathing
Listen nigga I'm about this close to calling on Jesus sometimes. This is the same room when I was little I used to cry so much in my parents would consider taking me to the hospital. So they would put me in the car and the minute they leave the street I'm asleep. Then they'd turn around and put me back to sleep and I'd cry again. Probably quite innocuous for any other baby but given the history that room has its a bit spooky. I also have a memory of getting up in the night (in that room) when I was around 5 to fight tall shadow men. Just flailing my arms around. Remember one flinching actually. Fuck I was nearly going to go to bed but now I've dragged all this stuff up out of the back of my mind.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(13).jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(13).jpg
72KB, 600x450px
Im an eagle scout but for some reason I'm a pussy about bears when camping
>2015 hiking in the smoky mountains on the Appalachian trail
>Got on trail later than expected and make it to shelter in pitch black
>cannot see anything more than 100ft away due to brush and darkness
>Fuck it, go hang my food in a bear bag and get set up in the shelter
>pic related, has one side completely open
>after eating and as I aftermarket going to bed I keep reading entries in the shelter log about large black bears in the area
>don't sleep at all as I stare into the pitch dark outside my shelter and hear animals moving around
never saw one though
>>
>>35316338
>live in a tiny scottish village called bonnybridge
>it's literally the UFO capital of the world
>one night saw something that looked like a giant screw with lights on it go across sky briefly

it's a spooky world
>>
>>35316583
>literally never had this dream
>now feel like self-exile

feels bad man
>>
>>35311695
Sleep paralysis, sound and vision hallucinations when I was 8. It's scientifically explained but still scared the fuck outta me.
>>
I think I was about 9-10 years old. It was the middle of a pretty hot Australian summer. Around Christmas holiday time. I was just playing vidya around 9-10 at night until the door bell rang. I answered it and there were two teenage girls and both of them were wearing full on old ass peacoats and winter garb that looked really old. They asked me if my parents were home. I said that I'd go get my dad who was downstairs. Realised he was picking up my mother from my grandparent's house and went back upstairs to tell them I was the only one home but when I got back upstairs both of them were gone.

I didn't really think about it until many years later and now I get chills when I do. I honestly think I was about to be murdered if I hadn't said my dad was home.
>>
>>35330204
They're still inside your house somewhere.
>>
>>35321685
You're both edgy autistic kids who came up with some gay dreams of your dead grandpa, fuck off and die please.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.