[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to meet girls if I just became a NEET?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1488172396427.jpg (6KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488172396427.jpg
6KB, 250x245px
How to meet girls if I just became a NEET?
>>
I understand that there are some female NEETs out there.

That's your only hope, mate. Prepare for hambeast with acne.
>>
>>35310450
You don't. f34f
/thread
>>
File: 1487983857903.jpg (510KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487983857903.jpg
510KB, 1920x1280px
A good number of people will probably go to a local community college after high-school.

I tagged along with friends to college parties while remaining a NEET.

It's debauchery with blue pilled idiots for the most part.

You will find
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp1bNDqULJc

You will not find
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY

I went to lots and it's common to find other people tagging along with their college friends so not everyone is in college.

The college party path will have lots of people with big ambition, so I found it best to be able to bring some type of talent to the table along with a bit of life long ambition. Do you know how to be a Game Master in Dungeons & Dragons? Normies love that shit
>>
>>35310450
in irl you dont in my experience as a neet I at home 99% of the time the only times I go out are to go to the doctors when I need to.

you can hope to get an online gf but they get tons of guys talking to them all the time so good like forming a real connection
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.