[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who 1) never eat vegetables, 2) never take multivitamins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
People who 1) never eat vegetables, 2) never take multivitamins to try to make up for it, and 3) always have an excuse for why they haven't exercised in years. What the hell is their problem?
>>
File: 1488184718207.gif (263KB, 702x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1488184718207.gif
263KB, 702x1018px
>>35309142
>never eat vegetables
They taste horrible.

>never take multivitamins to try to make up for it
Make up for what? I'm alive, I don't need to waste money on more pills and shit.

>always have an excuse for why they haven't exercised in years
My excuse is that it's boring and it hurts. I'd rather spend my time on more important things.
>>
>>35309142
I'm staying with my uncle right now and this is him. I don't get it. I offer him a gummy vitamin that tastes like candy and he declines. I offer him some fresh lemon water and he declines. He said he would be "hitting the gym and buff if he didn't have a hernia to worry about".

All he consumes is meat like chicken wings and soda, beer and pot. He's not overweight but he's fifty years old for Christ sake. Who does he think he's kidding?
>>
>>35309142
dude vegetables are fucking shit. The only things I can stand are sauerkraut (slav) and carrots everything else is fucking disgusting, I want to throw up when I see/feel a tomato or lettuce or any other stupid rabbit food in my meal
>>
>>35309180
Getting proper nutrition makes you feel better, makes you more clear-headed, gives you more energy throughout the day, makes you hornier and just generally makes your life higher quality. How fucking divorced from reality do you have to be to dismiss that what you put into your body has an effect on your mind? What's the point of even living if you don't do the minimum to makes sure it's a good life?
>>
>>35309310
>Getting proper nutrition makes you feel better, makes you more clear-headed, gives you more energy throughout the day, makes you hornier and just generally makes your life higher quality.

Not really. I tried eating healthy one time, and it just made me feel horrible because it just put bad tastes in my mouth and it starved me.
>>
>>35309417
I don't think you know what eating healthy is. It's not just minimizing portions and restricting yourself to leaves and shit.

Complex carbs with fibre don't starve you, they satiate you for longer. Stuff like sweet potato, beans, and quinoa balanced with other stuff like veggies protein and fats go a long way. Much better than constantly relying on stuff like fries, pizza, and fried chicken.
>>
File: 9910-quinoa-tabbouleh-x.jpg (19KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
9910-quinoa-tabbouleh-x.jpg
19KB, 273x200px
>>35309517
>quinoa

I just looked up what this is.

Holy shit it looks like fucking barf. This is what I have to eat to be "healthy"? Fuck that.
>>
I mean, if you're a male you're pretty much guaranteed to have a better life if you make sure you get enough zinc and magnesium. It'll give you fuller balls. If you're deficient in magnesium especially you can have all sorts of issues with feeling tired and stressed all the time.
>>
>>35309142
i just dont feel like it

vegetables are jucky
vitamins are too conspiracyish for me
excersising takes time and effort
>>
>>35309596
It has a subtle nutty flavour and makes a good substitute for rice and is loaded with nutrients since it's technically a seed. It's not for everyone but it's actually pretty palatable. I like to mix it 50/50 with rice for variety.
>>
>>35309142
>on /r9k/
>complaining about unhealthy people
why
>>
>>35309417
>I tried eating healthy one time
Yeah you litterally tried eating one healthy thing once.
>>
>>35309180
>>35309236
>>35309417

The only disgusting veggie I know of is broccoli. Raw lettuce is mediocre, raw carrot is alright. But I don't understand how you can call cucumbers and tomatoes "disgusting" and I'd eat several of each every day if I could afford them.
>>
>>35309142
>>35309231
>>35309310

>falling for the hipster chick vegetables, salad, fat-free, spaghetti = proper nutrition meme

everything the average person claims to know about nutrition tends to be a huge meme perpetuated by the media and the aforementioned clientele
>>
>>35309724
what the fuck, our tastes are like inherently reversed: cooked broccoli is really tasty, raw lettuce is mediocre, raw carrot is breddy gud. cucumbers and tomatoes are fuckin vomit-worthy.
>>
>>35309724
Cucumbers and tomatoes are fruit you fucking faggot
>>
>>35310039
Hey there my negative clone. I suppose you're also really good at making music and drawing but bad at wood carving and embroidery?
>>
>>35310072
Careful senpai you're getting pretty Reddit in here. I downvote posts like yours.
>>
>>35310270

Fucking hell man, stop reading too hard into r9k memes. I bet you posted this just because you saw the reddit cringe thread earlier today. Either that or you were the OP

And the question was legit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.