[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could say something to your 18 y/o self what would it be? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1487425202880.jpg (50KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1487425202880.jpg
50KB, 499x488px
If you could say something to your 18 y/o self what would it be? Why?
>>
>>35308226
bumpirinoe
>>
>>35308226
Go do an apprenticeship. University is a meme.

Doing an apprenticeship would have actually given me some skills and would have forced me to be sociable. The uni life was a lie, it was just school with no uniforms.
>>
Stop drinking so many soft-drinks.
Go to the gym sooner
groom yourself better
move out as soon as you can. as much as sounds mean to say, your dysfunctional family really are holding you back
>>
>>35308226
That I have to do everything I am afraid of, precisely because I am afraid of them. That death is preferable to being a passive piece of shit. That I would come back and kill someone he loved every time fear stopped him from doing anything.
>>
>>35308226
>You sucked off a guy for the last seven years girls aren't for you
>Work out you wimpy piece of shit
>Army won't fix all of your problems and neither will suicide
>>
>>35308226
>start donating blood
>fuck higher education, get a job
>>
File: 1474512166597.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1474512166597.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>35308882
>tfw no one would ever want your blood
>>
>>35308226
fuck tha degree
>>
Dont take your ssris and benzos, dont quit college, spend all your money on buying bitcoin
>>
that was 1 (one) month ago lol
>>
"don't go to college. get a mcjob and live at home and save as much money as you possibly can. use all of that money to buy as many Bitcoins as you can. Sell them all in December 2014. Then use that money and bet all of it on Donald Trump to win the presidency in 2016."
>>
>>35308226

your business was fine but It was a stupid idea and it was more work than a regular job

also ebay is scam and just ignore doing business on it
>>
Stay NEET dont bother getting a job its fucking horrible.
>>
kill yourself you useless faggot.
>>
>>35309548
this

organollaelola
>>
>>35308226
>Hey dumbass, get your GED already. And go learn how to drive. Gramps will teach you if you ask. Don't wait until he asks you.
>Also you're horribly depressed. Getting a job will help with it. Go talk to Mom.
>>
Start lifting and running you fucking lanklet.
>>
>>35308226
i wouldve told my self to join track because all u do is go on tumblr and hate ur self and anxiety.
>>
never EVER try to cook meth
>>
Do it you fucking pussy, kill yourself, it won't get any better
>>
Probably to start lifting and get a job asap.
>>
It's you from 15 years in the future. Just end it now--it doesn't get any better. At best, you just end up running in ultramarathons just to chase that high to drown out your shitty life.
>>
Don't ditch her, you'll regret it when your problems now are insignificant in one year and you'll miss your chance. Also don't start smoking this summer, smoking is cool casually but you can't do anything casual. Also you're gonna get into cocaine, just you wait buddy boy.
>>
Kill yourself please so I dont have to.
>>
>>35309279
oh shit. i'm 18 and i'm thinking about taking benzos for panic attacks and depression

should i not?
>>
>>35308226
Nothing, because my 18 year old self doesn't have enough drive to do anything I tell him. Buying bitcoins is sound advice tho, so probably that
>>
Do me a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>35309914
Dude do NOT do it. Never take any drugs withdrawals, they're going to help you for a bit but when you realize its just an illusion and try to quit its going to be too late and you will get put on your ass and you'll regret everything
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.