[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>greentext the 3 most recent dreams that you can remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: best_state.png (1MB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
best_state.png
1MB, 959x771px
>greentext the 3 most recent dreams that you can remember
>>
>Get zapped with an energy weapon that knocked me out
>When I woke up I was cow girl chained to a wall and then I was taken to a breeding facility

>Picked up a bird and fucked it, apparently I fucked it so hard it that manage to get an oversized roastie

>My old school friend telling me how much of a complete failure I am and how I'm not getting anywhere in life.
>>
File: 4L_xHWZkXbn.png (237KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
4L_xHWZkXbn.png
237KB, 750x1334px
>murdering someone
>after I'm done I lost the gun but turns out it was in his body

>walking around in water smoking a cigar

>being in hospital for 30 years
>only to find out I had a cold
>>
>>35307294
>in my childhood bedroom stuck in bed while a generic furry in the corner narrates something in matpats voice then some weird knock off looking funtime freddy comes from the corner and hugs me

>in a large shopping centre with the whole thing being connected by a giant version of whsmiths in the centre of the town with the backdoor leading into an alleyway I go into and walk past two teenagers talking about robbing the store with a knife one of them pulls out

>have a dream of again my childhood home but its all distorted and weird and the sun is shining really bright through the back room and there are fnaf plushies everywhere and when I exit the front door a fallout 1 style hud surrounds my view and I'm ontop of a generic grey skyscraper surrounded by other similar looking buildings
I play through these games once again to see what all the fuss was about and now it won't get out of my head
>>
>in a mansion, turn a corner and see my dad and my dogs as puppies
>run over and start cuddling them
>look up and see my dogs, full grown, wrestling at the end of the hall
>hear barking from downstairs
>get down there and see my brother surrounded by versions of my dogs at different ages
>dogs all start flickering
>bro says their timeline has become uncertain
>says we have to ignore them for 3 months and everything will go back to normal
>sad but agree
>wake up
>>
>storm into hotel with SWAT team
>PA system says exits and 9 out of 10 rooms are rigged to blow
>choose correct door and we can leave
>"well... We're fucked guys."
>set down gun, helmet and unlace boots
>lay on the couch
>spend rest of the dream passing the time while squad mates argue over what we should do
>someone panics and breaches a random door
>hear ticking and sit up from couch
>whole squad is standing around the door frozen in fear
>"I tried to tell you it's hopeless..."
>wake up when explosion's flames engulf me

>man brandishing gun tries to rob my place of work
>coworker comes out of the back room
>robber takes gun off my forehead and point's it at her
>take boxcutter and put a huge gash in his arm
>turn around to see he shot coworker
>drag the boxcutter across his throat
>rest of the dream just stand behind the counter watching the robber gurgle and struggle while repeating "what have I done"
>wake up when cops come

>at a party
>meet girl of my dreams
>she asks me if I want to go to the roof to have a cigarette
>end up on the roof chitchatting/falling in love with this woman
>look out over the skyline and realize this is too good to be true
>realize I'm in a dream
>tell her I'm dreaming and that she's not real
>she looks confused and jokes about how that's not possible
>get up on edge of roof
>"look I'll show you"
>fall backwards off roof
>wake up when I hit the ground
I want to learn to lucid dream just to meet her again
>>
I don't remember most dreams, but I do have a recurring dream where I find myself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.