/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What animes, vidya, or movies have you watched lately that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

What animes, vidya, or movies have you watched lately that you really enjoyed? extra points for media that cheered you up or made you forget your shitty life momentarily
>>
Watched Jupiter Ascending on shrooms the other week. Had an amazing time. God that movie is a piece of shit.
>>
Probably Galaxy Express 999 as far as anime goes. Breath of the Wild as far as games go. That game is fucking amazing.
>>
>>35306061
Undertale is overrated as fuck and not very good
>>
>>35306061
the anime movie Kimi no na wa/ Your Name
it reignited my interest in anime and im still riding the high from it 3 days later.
>>
>>35307329
overrated definitely but it was aight, can't really think of any better JRPGs other than maybe earthbound
>>
File: oy.jpg (105KB, 886x672px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
105KB, 886x672px
watching nekojiru-so and after that nekojiru
such a obscure thing
that movie left me with really weird vibes and inspired me to draw again
>>
Replayed both portals recently, definetely my favourite vidya of all time.
>>
>>35306061
Network was a good flick from the mid 70s
Battlerite is pretty fun for vidya
>>
>>35307329
Yeah Lisa was way better
>>
File: The Big Lebowski.jpg (92KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Big Lebowski.jpg
92KB, 750x500px
Comfy as shit, always helps me accept the fact that I'm a lazy, underachieving piece of shit recluse that wastes away his in his one existence.
Mostly because I learned to enjoy it.

Doesn't help with the monthly depressions cause my a lack of human contact, but I don't think anything but GF can fix this.

I'd really recommend you give this move a chance on a comfy evening, if you haven't.
>>
File: colorful.jpg (43KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
colorful.jpg
43KB, 225x350px
just watched pic related anime movie

great story about having a second chance and doing over your life
>>
>>35307363
It's very linear, terrible art, bad writing, random encounters are a chore, best bossfights are locked behind tedious grind, etc
>>
File: 1u3Vwrq.jpg (397KB, 1186x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1u3Vwrq.jpg
397KB, 1186x1186px
>>35307380
I wish they made a third one, but its damn valve
>>
>>35307414
When I was an edgy teen I wanted to see movies with the word fuck a lot in it. There's a Wikipedia page of it.
Lebowski was one of the movies I think and has been my favorite comedy ever since.
>>Thread
I unironically still like Fight Club also, it is ridiculously edgy but it is something about the aesthetics and some of the quotes that make me like it
>>
It's always sunny in Philadelphia made me feel great, until i watched it all and felt empty
>>
Jitsu wa watashi wa.

A nice romantic comedy where every character is an idiot instead of a typical anime mary sue.
>>
Watched Witching and Bitching yeaterday night.
Pretty funny .

Also Macarena Gomez ass
>>
>>35307465
>lists linear as a bad thing
wow its almost like I can see your millennial-ness
>>
>>35307721
It's a hallway from start to end, fucking Final Fantasy on the famicom had a world map at least. Good job ignoring the rest of my post
>>
File: images (3).jpg (226KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
226KB, 720x1080px
>>35306061
I watched Midnight in Paris.

It was extremely Woody Allen and if you've seen Annie Hall you know what I mean. As in the protagonist is a whiny cucky jew. Like Owen Wilson's direction from Woody was "act like me". But the overall message was good. Made me want to seize the day more and live harder and more impulively. More dangerously. I told my fwb that we should have more than sex and she agreed. I may or may not have borderline personality disorder and feel strongly like abandoning relationships at this point or earlier but haven't this time.
>>
>>35306061
Who is that person OP? Also I'm getting back into counter strike and am probably going to get mother russia bleeds soon enough.
>>
>>35307573
The only reason anyone shits on Fight Club is because of the fans, not the movie itself. David Fincher is a good director. The novel is good. It was a good adaptation.

Now Boondock Saints? That movie is legitimately subpar. Especially the cat death lifted from Pulp Fiction.
>>
Fantastic Mr. Fox

My favorite stop motion film. I love everything about it. Two nights ago I was high as fuck with a friend and I played that movie on Netflix, but my fucking faggot friend was too normie to like it. He was saying every two minutes shit like "this is so bizarre", "what the fuck am I watching", so I had to drop it and play some shitty YouTube videos so I didn't have to listen to his whiny ass anymore.
>>
>>35307919
>too normie for a Wes Anderson movie starring George Clooney
>>
Armored Trooper VOTOMS
Nice 80's campy real robot mecha show, enjoyed it immensely.
>>
>>35307962
If it doesn't have explosions, magic or guns, normies will automatically drop it.
>>
>>35308030
Wes Anderson is accessible and well known. You're talking about actual white trash, a variety of normy.
>>
>>35306061
I'm a little late to the party but I've started watching FMAB. I really like it desu.
>>
>>35306061
Fish waifu is best waifu
>>
>>35306061
>>35308415
Who is that fish girl?
>>
>>35306061
3 eps into Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

I'm somewhat of an anime newbie
>>
>>35307573
>>35307902
Never seen Fight Club but I hear normies talk about it a lot.

And all they ever mention is retarded memes like "1st rule of Fight Club: don't talk about FC."
They male the movie sound like a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1488728308368.png (382KB, 1280x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1488728308368.png
382KB, 1280x1535px
>>35308463
Undyne from Undertale
Muh fishy waifu
>>
I got back into osu, I'm no good so I don't know why I play, but it's fun
>>
Did someone say fish waifu?
>>
I've been playing Night in the Woods. It's aight, kinda hipstery but not particularly invested in it. I liked Life is Strange a lot more, and would recommend that over this gay little cutesy bullshit.
>>
File: Liveman (1).jpg (140KB, 630x550px) Image search: [Google]
Liveman (1).jpg
140KB, 630x550px
Choujuu Sentai Liveman.

I've watched the entire series about 3 times and it still amazes me each time. It's my chillaxing thing.
>>
File: 1453213135587-3.png (155KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453213135587-3.png
155KB, 650x700px
>>35309524
>the artist's tumblr account is deleted
>>
>>35306061

Finally got around to seeing Metropolis and Laputa, both great movies.
>>
File: 1488580990520.gif (191KB, 518x382px) Image search: [Google]
1488580990520.gif
191KB, 518x382px
Kobayashi San anime has been a really good SoL so far, pretty chill
>>
File: ff7tE67.png (811KB, 1280x1272px) Image search: [Google]
ff7tE67.png
811KB, 1280x1272px
No joke this lesbian fish has given me something to smile about for the last few weeks, I know some of the fandom and the art is really dodgy, but there's some beautiful stuff to be found also.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.