[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentaly got gf pregnant >about to have my kid aborted AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: pepe noose.jpg (13KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
pepe noose.jpg
13KB, 160x160px
>accidentaly got gf pregnant
>about to have my kid aborted

AMA
>>
please go away, this board is not for your kind
>>
>>35305269
>casuaI sexism: the post
Please stop
>>
>>35305269
I may have forgot to mention that we lost our virginity to each other 2 months ago. I didn't think it would happen but it is.

Almost her turn
>>
>>35305277
not about gender, it's about you having a gf and talking about having a gf
sure come here and post, but don't post about your gf
>>
>>35305261

How old are you OP?
Have you finished college/uni?
Are you currently in college/uni?
>>
No one cares OP, just neck yourself already
>>
>>35305468

I'm 19
I'm not in college, only finished highschool

She's shaking what do I do
>>
>>35305552
>she's shaking
Tell her to stop browsing tumblr
>>
>>35305552

If you're planning to go to college/uni then the best option is to abort.

Your early twenties should be used as foundations to build a career. Not to raise a kid.
>>
>>35305573
kek

shes nrevous tho, she thinks it will hurt.
I'd take pics but I dont wanna get kicked out
>>
>>35305425
>having unprotected sex in 2017
condoms are literally everyfuckingwhere and easier to buy than candy, if you're in a relationship with a std-clean woman who doesn't want children, there's literally no reason why she isn't taking the pill, and to top it off, if you realised you somehow fucked up, you can just drive to the drug store in the morning and buy plan b pill within 72 fucking hours of the act

this is 100% you and your gf fault, you acted like fucking idiots and now you have to pay the consequences. congratulations.

>inb4 le current year meme lolololol
i don't care, it's fucking true, you have to be a special kind of stupid to get an unplanned pregnancy in 2017
>>
Get a decent job. If you want to continue education do it part time. Raise your kid together. As long as she isnt a psycho you'll be happier with her.
>>
>>35305622
I agree its out fault, but we didn't have a condom handy and we were drunk. I thought I'd pull out fast enough but I guess it was futile. 2 weeks ago she said she missed her period, I bought her a test and now we're getting rid of it
>>
>>35305261
Atleast your gf told you about it.

Took my ex to have "ectopic pregnancy" removed.

Turns out I took her to have an abortion. 1 of 3 guys baby including mine.

That was a fun time in my life.
>>
>>35305598
the procedure doesn't hurt, and it's very safe.

t. made a girl get an abortion after a one night stand when i was 20, kept in contact long enough to know

how far along is she?
are you making her pay for it?
will you pull out next time?
>>
>>35305746
she just went in, I'm in the waiting room
We got universal healthcare where I'm from, so its free thank god.
Next time I'll be sure to wear the stupid rubber lmao
>>
>>35305791
Post proof that you're there.
>>
>>35305791
at least your's isn't costing anything out of pocket, my girl paid a few hundred for her's iirc.

i meant how far along is the pregnancy, that can affect the procedure.

remember, the pull out method is 100% effective when used correctly. that's better than a condom statistically.
>>
>>35305791
>universal healthcare
Holy shit fucking kill yourself. You are making someone else pay for your stupidity. You don't deserve to live
>>
>>35305823
shes about 2 months in rn, shes almost done afaik
>>
>>35305905
2 months in, the procedure should be easy peasy. don't be surprised if she doesn't want to fuck for a little while though.

good luck buddy.
>>
>>35305261
good you don't deserve to breed
>>
>>35305825
any american that unironically defends our current healthcare system is a cuck of the AMA.
>>
>>35305930

I sure hope so. thnx friendo
>>
>>35305823
>100% effective

How so?
>>
>>35306101
if you don't cum inside, thus 'pull out' effectively, the girl will not get pregnant.

condoms, when used perfectly, are only 97% effective at preventing pregnancy.
>>
>>35305825
>americans shouldn't pay to help other americans, they should pay for the government to bailout their wall street friends and to build flying death robot that shoot middle eastern grandmothers
>>
>>35306225
yeah not everyone can pull out in time, especially if there's alcohol/drugs involved (like in the case with OP)
i don't know if it's true, but i've heard some spermatozoids can be (sometimes) found in precum, which would make simoky pulling out not 100% effective
>>
>>35306373
>simoky
what the fuck
simply** pulling out
>>
>>35306373
remember
>when used correctly
is the optimal phrase here, just like with any method of contraceptive.

precum has never been an issue for me, it's not like i pull out THE SECOND before i finish (that wouldn't be using the pull out method correctly anyway). that's just cutting it too close for comfort.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.