[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who actually FUCKING DlED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: alarmed aria.png (38KB, 143x142px)
alarmed aria.png
38KB, 143x142px
>that kid who actually FUCKING DlED
>>
File: 1472703978351.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1472703978351.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
that is not an original comment, anon-san
>>
>>35305135
who is that semen demon?
a very unoriginal italian herb
>>
>>35305188
she's a grandmother you freakin cougar chasing nerd with nice dubs
>>
what's the point of the robot if you're just gonna keep making the same thread. with the same picture too.
>>
>>35305480
there is none, it should have stayed dead
>>
>you weren't that kid
>>
File: skeleton wojak.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton wojak.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>35305525
>you WERE that kid
it's some kind of feel alright
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 531x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 531x472px
>>35305135
>tfw I was that kid

originalllll
>>
Fuck, i should have been that kid. But that kid was even more robot than me, good for him. I want to die
>>
>>35305135

> That hippy kid who had a brother and lived in a camper van with hippy mom and dad.
> Somehow they retained custody of two sons they didn't care for.
> TFW the hippy brothers played near a slurry pit on some old mans farm, fell in and died.
> TFW hippy parents didn't seem to notice, and ended up making 3 more kids somehow.

I would feel sorry your shitty (literally) death, Wayne. But you threw your toy baboon at me during show and tell.
>>
>that kid who watched another kid get run over by a truck and coped by bragging about it
>>
My 2 year old self knew what was up when he started running onto a street with an approaching truck.
Too bad he got caught by his father.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.