[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true good looking people are happy(er)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 1474282089315.jpg (174KB, 750x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1474282089315.jpg
174KB, 750x1332px
Is it true good looking people are happy(er)
>>
>>35304989
They certainly have it easier. And success releases dopamine.
>>
>>35304989
Offcourse, easier lives, they don't have a problem being accept and can find jobs more easily.
>>
>>35304989
Dumb people are happier.
>>
>>35304989
nope, they often engage in degenerate sex, drugs, alcohol, they commit hidden crimes, they engage in occultism
>>
If you are an attractive woman and don't live a life of effortless luxury.. you're doing something horribly wrong.
>>
>>35304990
This t b h. If I was good looking with a big dick, pussy conquest would be the easiest thing. Would probably make me more happy.
Also, people generally like you more. I've seen the most boring person be popular, just because he was handsome .
>>
Good looking men are probably happier then women. Because even ugly women get lots of attention. But men have a threshold, below which you are forever alone.
>>
>>35304994

You're pushing for women to behave like materialistic sluts, and then you complain about it?

Fucking end your life nigger
>>
>>35304993
>nope, they often engage in degenerate sex, drugs, alcohol, they commit hidden crimes, they engage in occultism
makes me happy >>115339574
>>
>>35304989
Only for attractive women. Being an attractive man only makes getting laid a bit easier.
>>
Depends on your definition of happy. Everyone wants to be your friend, or hire/ promote you for the job, but thats just because they want to have sex with you. A real man is built by going through years of personal hardships and tribulations and its tempered like a thousand-folded Katana. Beautiful men and women are just shallow lazy barbie and ken dolls.
>>
>>35304998
>>
>>35304989

Generally, yes. There are more potential pitfalls for them, however - all other things being equal.
>>
File: KTPerry1.png (644KB, 592x898px) Image search: [Google]
KTPerry1.png
644KB, 592x898px
>>35304989
Yes, easier, people subconsciously like you more and are biased towards you, assume good things about you like being intelligent, etc. women can basically get by without doing as much work, there's a whole list really, and you notice after a while how different things are for different people.
t. Good looking guy
>>
Of course they are. Humans are social by nature. Therefore we desire to make ourselves appear as attractive as possible to ensure attention from other members of our species.
>>
>>35304989
No it isn't.
>>
good looking guy here, commercial model, entertainment biz guy..

people have only started telling me that im handsome in the past year and a half. i used to be pretty bad off. its an age thing, losing the baby fat, losing my acne from a diet change... the world is much different now.

There are many things that i am given now that i wasn't before. differences I've noted:

i dont approach women when im out at night any more, usually they come up to me

i can get a job very very easily. rarely takes me more than a day or 2 when it used to take me weeks.

i get paid more for doing the same work

people are more keen to believe me even if i am lying.

people value my words much more

very easy to make friends. girls want to fuck, and guys want to be close to me for the girls that come to me

i can do a shittier job at something and be reprimanded less

i can skate by with less talent and skill at a task but still be rewarded the same or more than my less visually but more talented counterparts.

its a sick world
>>
>>35304989
When you think about the fact that there are people who have never spent valentines alone out there, you'll have your answer.
>>
>>35305000
>A real man is built by going through years of personal hardships and tribulations and its tempered like a thousand-folded Katana.
Just to come out at the end as an beaten down, crippled and eternally lonely human being. If said person makes it to "the light at the end of the tunnel" anyway and doesn't give up out of desperation before.

Honestly, fuck that.

>Beautiful men and women are just shallow lazy barbie and ken dolls.
We can wish, yeah. R-Right?

>>35305006
basement neet larp
>>
>>35305130
>>Just to come out at the end as an beaten down, crippled and eternally lonely human being. If said person makes it to "the light at the end of the tunnel" anyway and doesn't give up out of desperation before.

Honestly, fuck that.
Hate to tell you, we all come out beaten down, crippled and lonely at the end. Whether its more important to you to skate through life on your looks alone, and get more pussy/ dicks along the way is of value is debatable. After you get a little older, and have had sex with enough women, its not all that special anymore.

We can wish, yeah. R-Right?
Because there are soooo many attractive model types with solid moral compasses and intellectual and professional achievments. R-right?
>>
It must seem like an entirely different world to people like that.
>>
File: wojakpc.jpg (148KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
wojakpc.jpg
148KB, 648x595px
>tfw you're good looking but autistic so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>35305302
>Hate to tell you, we all come out beaten down, crippled and lonely at the end.
That's just another vantage point. Like mine.
I respect that, though I do not agree with it.

>model types with solid moral compasses and intellectual and professional achievments.
>model types
Now you're looking at extremes.
>>
>>35305006
You're a model and in the entertainment business yet you still come here? Right.
>>
File: 1488564054279.png (180KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488564054279.png
180KB, 262x337px
>>35304989
No. Just look at how many ugly fucks can get sexy girlfriends, while handsome guys like me who just happen to be shy can't. Which is because the (((media))) brainwashes modern women into thinking that looks don't matter at all and thinking personality is so important.
>>
File: 1409525582771.jpg (75KB, 634x534px) Image search: [Google]
1409525582771.jpg
75KB, 634x534px
>>35306018
>No. Just look at how many ugly fucks can get sexy girlfriends, while handsome guys like me who just happen to be shy can't. Which is because the (((media))) brainwashes modern women into thinking that looks don't matter at aIl and thinking personality is so important.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.