[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /moresentientthanothers/ here? The majority of people seem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1476326752039.jpg (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476326752039.jpg
83KB, 1000x1000px
Who /moresentientthanothers/ here? The majority of people seem to be barely self aware. This sounds extremely edgy but it really feels like that. It depresses me.
>>
It seems that way to me too, but occasionally someone will do or say something that really frazzles my frenulum and makes me realise I'm just a narcissistic autist.
>>
File: sheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>I'm chronically unique.
>>
I'm just sentient enough to realize my inadequacy but not enough to improve myself.
>>
>>35304859
Bingo
And that realization has gotten me nowhere
>>
Same. But the exeption being that I notice women have near zero awareness. Its like they are incapable of lets say: closing a fucking door or noticing that they are walking too slow and you want to pass them, in order not to be late to x location or whatever.

Men seem to be the same, but not as bad as women. We seem to actually notice something.

I, on the other hand think on another level, such as: the best route to safety in case of some attack, avoiding certain people, what objects, routes, moves or distractions to use in case someone decides to mug you or someshit, while always keeping an eye out for alternatives, should the 1st method fail.

I sometimes imagine highly unlikely scenarios where I am having a chat with some movie/book/vidja character, discussing various topics, usually comparing our worlds/universes or such.

Do I qualify as an autist yet?
>>
>woman looks at you
>says "thank youu" overly nicely, holding eye contact with you
>you don't respond with enough enthusiasm
>she gets pissy

you're not owed a nice attitude, get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1457710532975-1.jpg (740KB, 2545x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1457710532975-1.jpg
740KB, 2545x1400px
isolation makes you aware of the human biological imperative to chase (in the metaphorical and physical sense)... therefore a certain sect of people might be more "aware" or conscious of this fundamental intrinsic mechanism that guides everyone more than others... a bullshit distinction of course that does not = intelligence or success necessarily

it comes, I believe with the condition of being aware of your detachment from other people... the concept of "you" in relation to nothing might not be "you" at all because you were only "you" when caught up in "it", everything and now you're not... now what? what are you?

"to live is to not think"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.