[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just drown yourself in drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: BLACKED.png (186KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
186KB, 350x350px
Why don't you just drown yourself in drugs?
>>
>>35304397
I'm not a degenerate enough to do any drugs
>>
because you need social contacts to get drugs
>>
>>35304497
No you don't you just need Tor.

>>35304480
But you're degenerate enough to be a NEET
>>
>>35304526
>But you're degenerate enough to be a NEET
But I'm not a NEET, and even if I was just because you're already a degenerate doesn't mean you should go in further
>>
>>35304397
I did that for years and woke up here one day.
>>
File: 1480205852727.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1480205852727.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
I'm scared of drugs.
>>
>>35304397
i tried that, it didn't really work, just made me more depressed in the long run.

I mean sure it's all fun and games for a while until you get addicted to benzos and wasting retarded amount of money on Oxycodone / Valium / Weed
>>
>>35304397
If there was a good drug with no adverse side-effects I'd take it constantly.
>>
>>35304572
So basically weed?
>>
>>35304663
>weed
>no side effects
wew lad
>>
>>35304663
smoking weed still poses the risk of mouth and lung cancer and other associated lung problems over time
>>
>>35304397
Found the person who doesn't know what it is like to be a self-medicator.
>>
>>35304397
I'm too retarded to figure out how to buy shrooms

any anon know how?
please?
>>
>>35304701
You can eat it though.
>>
>>35304717
I've heard they're easy to grow.
>>
>>35304717
start with looking for a weed plug then ask him if he has mushrooms or knows anyone who does. my plug rn sells shrooms but hes mainly weed
>>
>>35304725
Ye, this is true but for the majority people choose to consume cannabis via smoking paraphernalia

I can't understand how people can be so retarded to say that smoking weed won't cause cancer.
>>
Because I'm too poor to afford drugs.
>>
>>35304737
Don't know where to buy the spores and they'd probably all die before I got anything good

>>35304746
I know two people in meatspace and neither of them know anything about drugs
>>
>>35304397
I did for a few years, it really didn't make anything better
>>
>>35304397
I can't find one. And I don't have the dosh to buy.
>>
>>35304397
FELIX IS NOT FOR NIGGERS
>>
>>35304564
>thinks he is awake

lel
>>
Try LSD, no side effects, impossible to get addicted to it, you can only trip once per 2 weeks
>>
>>35305015
>LSD
>no side effects

my sides are experiencing side effects
>>
>>35304397
I am

Bout to take a shower and go to my robot friend's house to smoke a whole lot of weed. It's gonna be a gud time.
>>
>>35304685
>>35304701
>>35304747
Ok, let me break it down for you numb skulls who STILL don't seem to get it;
WEED is not a 'DRUG', it is a PLANT. By that logic you would be saying that flowers are 'drugs' or apples are 'drugs' because they all grow from the ground. Simple enough for you're thick brain? Good.
Second of all, WEED has been 100% PROVEN by STEPHEN HAWKING (sound familiar? Only the dude who invented TIME TRAVEL) to CURE CANCER. That's right! The only reason weed isn't legal is because George W. Bush invested in big pharmaceutical and is making literally thousands off cancer medication.
Thirdly, weed actually makes you smarter contrery to popular belief. Oh, don't believe me? My older brother smokes it all the time and he got a 70 in his VCE and he didn't even study that hard.
Fourthly, yes I've had sex and yes i'm good at doing it. The only reason I haven't done it more is because I've been really busy with my league of legends team because we're training to compete in TOKYO in 2019.
Fithly, NO I haven't smoked weed before. I'm keen to try it though and if I asked my older brother he would probably give me some of his because he knows I'm MATURE for my age.
Sixly, I think mum is getting me a Nintendo Switch for Christmas which is REALLY nice of her seeing as I know her shifts have been cut lately at the nursing home.
OK!!!
Hopefully that should clear up a few things for you DUMB SKULLS!
>>
>>35304747
It can but you have to consider the quantity people consume. For most people smoking alone it takes maybe a bowl or two to get you high. That's less than a gram of weed. Even if you get high more than once a day, for arguments sake, you'd be smoking about a gram. I myself don't smoke every day, but again for arguments sake say you smoke about a gram a day. That would be equivalent to about one cigarette a day. You'd have to be retarded to think that weed is on the same level as cigarettes in their effect on human physiology.

Basically most peoples intake of weed gives them very little risk at developing anything serious.
>>
>>35305581
This isn't how it works though, it's the smoke inhalation, not the drug itself or the THC that gives you cancer. It's the same with cigarette smoke, most of the shit they jew on television about all the things in cigarettes are a meme, not entirely, they're obviously bad for you but it is exaggerated and the main thing damaging you is the constant smoke itself.

I agree entirely that smoking cannabis is nowhere near as detrimental to your health as cigarettes considering lots of people have a pack a day.

The constant strain on your lungs causes cells to die and when they die and mutate, that's how the cancer forms, which generally occurs over a long period of time of course.
>>
i did that but i ran out of money
>>
File: 1484525327644.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1484525327644.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>35305175
holyshit someone had this pasta already boiled and ready to go fuck me man. kys kys kys kys kys kys
>>
>>35304397
Because not everyone is a coward like you.
>>
File: 1488730603981.png (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488730603981.png
40KB, 625x626px
>>35307032
fuck off if your serious as well
>>
>>35304397

i do

>>35304497

doctors are the biggest drug dealers
>>
>>35307107
>your
Please, spend effort on this. It makes you seem like an illiterate idiot.
>inb4 not being a native English speaker is not an excuse.
>>
>>35304397
I don't have enough money for drugs.
>>
>>35307640
i noticed as soon as I posted m8, why are you sperging abuot something that gets deleted in two hours ffs
>>
i do
steer clear of opiates. addiction isn't only a physical thing, it's the point where you can't be happy and tear yourself and your life apart without the drugs

i was depressed and had anxiety before but going in and out of a "womb" where everything is okay and nothing can hurt you makes everything so much worse when you're sober again
i was thinking that if i just dodged withdrawals i'd be okay and it wouldn't change me.
>>
>>35307821
I want to stress its importance. reeeeeeee
But you stated it to be an accident. An oversight.
It's cool.
>>
I drown myself in alcohol. Lately it hasnt even been doing the trick like it used to.
>>
>>35304397
Money and negative effects. I'd rather just kill myself and die immediately rather than have to go through that huge downward spiral first.
>>
>>35304397
More than half the people on this board already do that. People seem to forget that this has become a board for general outcasts and not just NEETS. There are a lot of thieves, killers and drug addicts here.
>>
>>35308085
listen, m8, this is'nt reddit, you don't have too be gramaticly correct 4 da upboatz
>>
I've spent the last 5 years smoking weed everyday and now I'm trying to quit. I hate that I've allowed myself to become addicted to something so trivial and so time-consuming. I need to find something new in my life and I don't think marijuana is going to help me, it just saps my ambition and makes me want to turn away from the world.
>>
Felix finna get BLACKED
>>
>>35306966
>it's the smoke inhalation, not the drug itself or the THC that gives you cancer

I never said that. I agree it's mostly the smoke itself, at least with cigarettes.

My only point was that because weed smoke itself is definitely better for you, and you generally smoke much less of it, it's way less likely to get something

However, there have been studies that the psychoactive chemicals in cannabis can have a positive effect on cancers. It was most likely in a lab controlled environment, so it's unclear if there is translation with smoke, but it's interesting nonetheless.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.