[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody ever fought their dad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4665.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4665.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
My dad is such a belligerent piece of shit. He hasn't put hands on me since I was 15 but constantly threatens to. The only reason why I haven't called him out on his shit is because I'm a broke 22 year old college student who needs somewhere to live for the next two years until I get my degree. Fucking swear when I'm on my own the next time he talks shit I'm challenging this fuck to a fight.
>>
I fought your dad once. I HADOUKEND his boipucci back to the '70's.
>>
>>35304384
Go fuck his shit up right now. Just sucker punch him. And fucking beat him to a bloody pulp. Show him, who's in charge.
>>
File: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png
42KB, 500x431px
tfw dad died feels bad man
>>
>>35304384
So you are going to leech of him as much as you can then repay him with violence?
>>
Nah. He used to threaten it a lot because he is admittedly physically intimidating. Then I got sick of it daring him to, mixed with insults about how pathetic I think he is for trying to respond that way. It's weird, he has guilt over the fact he was a mostly non existent father figure and gets all depressed over it but then he tries to act like he was and I'm a rebellious child.

Meanwhile the truth of the matter is I only really respect my mother and was too much of a homebody to really rebel to begin with.

I'd just go no contact after you graduate if I was in your position though.
>>
>>35304475
Nah that's nigger behavior. I can actually think 10 seconds into the future and that would just cause more problems for me.

Once I get my degree and move out though, the filter comes off.
>>
>>35304541
Yes. Piece of shit deserves it for all the crap he's put out family through. He thinks none of us remember the times he's trashed the entire house and put hands on mom.
>>
>>35304600
Wanna know how i know ur a weak faggot?
>>
File: 1488384373835.png (133KB, 255x201px) Image search: [Google]
1488384373835.png
133KB, 255x201px
>>35304384
my dad slaped me twice, one when i was 15 and the other when i was 16. If i remember correctly talked back to him in both instances, and he doesn't like it when people prove him wrong
>>
File: time to die.jpg (153KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
time to die.jpg
153KB, 495x495px
the worst my dad has ever done to me physically is smashing a plate next to my face for talking back to him

I hate him because he constantly makes me feel awful. He's incredibly lazy and depressive NEET, always fails to pay the utility bills and never is kind beyond occasionally sharing sweats can't be bothered to eat if I happen to ask for them. Even when I was only 16 y/o, he owed me over 500 from where I had to help him pay for the electricity/water, I'm 18 now and I've lost track. All he does is smoke weed and shout at the dogs, the TV, people he doesn't like over the phone or me and my brother. It's impossible to ask him for a favour. He really just doesn't have the care to go out of his way to help others. On top of all this he never stops insulting me. Fatass, dumbass, loser, whiteboy, stupid he never stops. I'm convinced he's jealous of me because I've managed to get all A*s at GCSE and AA*A* at A level while he dropped out of school before he even started his GCSEs, I don't believe grades are as much of an indicator of intelligence as they are indicator of work effort and discipline (as you move up academic tiers anyway), but I'm pretty sure he thinks they and that why keeps calling me stupid for every single slight fuck up I make. My therapist said I got OCD and mind numbing anxiety because of my dad's bullying. Despite all of this, atleast my dad didn't kick me out when he discovered I was gay, I'm pretty sure he lost even more respect for me but he never brought it up again and told me that as long as I wasn't "a fairy faggot" he doesn't mind, but he also said that I'm not allowed to get in a relationship until I move to a different county because I'd "shame the family"

When I was 16 I discovered that he wasn't even my biological father, I didn't mind, but I gained some respect for him because he still raised me despite me not being his child. Fuck my mom for getting with so many shitty men. People like my parents should be banned from having kids.
>>
>>35304541
>>35304615
why do you try so hard to defend his shitty dad?
>>
Yeah I did.

He lost 2 front teeth and I got handed a grievous bodily harm charge.

Don't do it OP.
>>
Apparently I did. My dad and I polished off a bottle of rye and apparently I punched him in the ribs while we were wrestling and wandered outside in the pouring rain while crying. I woke up with a terrible hangover and my clothes covered in mud. We went out for breakfast later.
>>
I got smacked by my Dad a few times when I was younger
Since I grew up, there's been a few wrestling matches between us, and we're both legit wrestlers. They didn't go anywhere serious, since I wasn't giving 100%, but I still was worried about my dad getting hurt. last time we were on the verge of fighting I just told him to go ahead and beat me up, I won't do anything. he didn't touch me.
>>
>>35306576
Story?

Originalllllll comment fucking cmon
>>
>>35306576
>>35307672
you better come back with a story you faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.