[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /sinkpisser/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1488137496862.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488137496862.png
974KB, 900x900px
Who else here /sinkpisser/?
>>
>>35304111
That's disgusting and you should honestly be locked up.
>>
Do you at least clean up once you're done?
>>
>>35304123
I run the water while I do it.
>>
reporting in

It is simply the best feeling ever, and i'm a manlet so I have to stand on my toes to piss in the sink but goddamn the feeling is so awesome. I too run the water while peeing, instant clean up

Bad thing is that i've been doing it for so long that now i do it by instinct, bad for public restrooms
>>
>>35304111
I'm tall so it's more comfortable doing that than using a regular toilet (think public restroom urinals positioned at different heights). Just run some hot water afterwards and splash it around to get all the droplets off
>>
> TFW sister walks in on you peeing in kitchen sink
> She ignores you and goes to the fridge cause shes seen it so many times.
>>
File: 1445552696046.jpg (13KB, 177x190px) Image search: [Google]
1445552696046.jpg
13KB, 177x190px
Yes and it's such a good feeling
>>
How does it feel to be too far gone? It is for a book.
>>
We're using less water when we piss in the sink and run the water a little instead of flushing a whole piss down the toilet. We're saving the planet /sinkpissers/ what has the rest of you fags done today
>>
Have been for about 10 years. Sometimes brush my teeth at the same time to minimise bathroom time.
>>
Is this wrong? It's literally the best way. You don't waste a shit ton of water flushing after a simple piss or let piss sit in your toilet thus smelling. After pissing in sink, you run the water and clean your dick, hands and sink all in one go. Less water wasted and cleaner. Also, I piss in cups when I'm drinking a lot for maximum efficiency.
>>
>>35304111
Sat is this you?
>>
>he doesn't shit in the sink
>>
File: ew35235235626gdf34.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
ew35235235626gdf34.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>>35304111

I love doing this. I have an open drain so my stream shoots right into it. I also pooped in the sink a few times when I was younger. It wasn't as fun because you eventually had to transport the poop to the toilet
>>
>my room in halls of residence at uni
>could pay a shit ton extra for an en suite, or alternatively have a room with shared bathroom
>one bathroom between four people
>i just piss in my sink, essentially an en suite but infinitely cheaper

check mate
>>
>>35307229
>be me
>have my own en suite in halls
>still piss in sink
Should i start eating tendies anons?
>>
>>35304111
They still don't know their brushing with pee pee particles
>>
>>35304111
my man, trips confirm for kek's chosen urination method, with bonus of instant dick rinsing made possible

>>35304118
no, peeing in the toilet causes pee to get sprayed all over your legs and floor, that's what disgusting

only babydicks and manlets can't pee in the sink, the sink is the urinal of the masterrace
>>
>>35307815
Disgusting subhuman, fiIth.
>>
>>35304111
but have you ever pissed in aa bin? sink captcha
>>
I just both a urinal and attached it to the sink plumbing. Works like a charm. Instead of flushing I have a tap that I open for a few seconds.

I guess if I had visitors it would be weird but I don't so who cares?
>>
>>35304111
My apartment has a sink and no bathroom so it was bound to happen eventually.
However, usually I'll keep two 1 gallon jugs and piss in them and empty them into the sink.
>>
File: 1476291346982.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1476291346982.png
260KB, 563x542px
>switch between sink pissing and bathtub pissing every other day
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.