[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-have you ever arnwrestled a grill, fellow skellies? How was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1475243742064.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1475243742064.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
H-have you ever arnwrestled a grill, fellow skellies? How was it?
Am I going to lose? She is fairly fit and plays volleyball.
>>
>>35303255
Depends how skelli you are, you might be able to pull an upset.
>>
>>35303284
Im around 110 at 5'9
>>
Armwrestled imouto - she was destroyed, even when allowed to use both arms and lean her whole body weight into it.
>>
u'll be able to win, even when she's a fat dyke u should be stronger. and even if u lose u can act like u let her win
>>
I did, and lost. But I have a good reason, because 15 seconds earlier that I arm wrestled a Chad and my arm was tired.
>>
>>35303255
I'm skelly as fuck, I'd say you'll probably be able to win
>>
>>35303255
How is this even an event in your life? At what point did you and some girl agree to armwrestle in the future as if it's some kind of date?
>>
>>35303255
Yes. I also arm wrestled her bf. Beat them both.
>>
There was this very skinny and geeky kid at my school who could beat everyone (including massive guys) at arm wrestles. Dunno how he did it the madman
>>
>>35303391
not op, but personally i've known several quirky girls who are very unique who do shit like this.
>>
you really don't know how unfit you are compared to someone who is actually fit

most women would be able to beat you if they had pretty much ANY athletic experience and training. When I started going to the gym I regularly saw women out-bench me and out-squat me until a few weeks in, but I definitely would have been beat out by most of them if I had never started lifting.
>>
>>35304347
Probably used the fucking faggot method where he pulls inwards, fucking his opponents wrists and forcing them to bail
>>
>>35304347
Because it's a lot about technique and applying proper leverage. Most jackasses just try to rotate their arms. You gotta use your forearm to help overpower them and kind of put all your bodyweight down without lifting your elbow.
>>
I was legit wrestling with a roastie back when I was 17. She was trying to touch my peewee and kiss me, but I told her to back off
>>
>>35304487
You did the right thing my dude
Protect your virginity at all cost
>>
>>35303255
Checked
Yeah, did it against my oneitis. Deadlock right in the middle, we couldn't push each other away.
>>
>>35304813
You challenged your oneitis? Why would you do that?
>>
>>35304841
We're pretty close friends. It just happened, I guess. We both were a little tipsy and wanted to have a good and fun evening after she told me some sad stuff.
>>
>>35303255
Wish a thicc fit stacy overpowered me desu
>>
no ive never done that but i have played a wwe wrestling game with a girl once and i beat the ever loving shit out of her
>>
>>35303255
Listen Anon, be very careful. I'm 5'8" 120 lbs and I work out frequently, but I almost lost when armwrestling an athletic black girl. It was being filmed as well and showed to the entire school via school news, so I'm glad I won. I was still embarrassed about the fact that I almost lost. If you don't work out, I'm saying you should avoid it.
>>
>>35306066
Pls post pic of the nigress. Athletic black chicks are god tier
Blur out her face if you have to
>>
>>35306150
I'm sorry, it was two years ago when I was a senior in HS. I regret not saving the weekly school news videos, since I worked on it. My school was mostly black, and I had a total of four black girls who wanted my short white skelly body, one was the girl who asked to armwrestle me. They're the only women who have ever shown interest in me.

You wouldn't want a pic though, she was like 5'2" and really wide. Extremely sweet girl though, I liked spending time with her.
>>
>>35303255
Armwrestling is 100% about cheating. In all cases, whoever cheats more wins. It's not a good measure of strength. It's funny too because if someone calls you out on cheating they just look like a sore loser.
>>
6'0 150 pounds, every time I armwrestle women I obliterate them, even if they're twice my size. Women are incredibly weak.
>>
>>35303255
Just act like you let her win
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.