[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I wish her a happy birthday?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: last-judgment_condemned.jpg (119KB, 626x1020px) Image search: [Google]
last-judgment_condemned.jpg
119KB, 626x1020px
She's been on a trip to Europe for the last five months. We'd always been a little into each other and we finally made out a couple days before she left.
During the first months of her trip, she behaved in some way that made me think that she was "crushing" (for the lack of a better english word; I'd say "enchochandose" if this was a spanish board) on me: very effusive and frequent texts and shit.
But one day she texted "greetings from European City", I replied with "how you doin there gyal" (or something similar in spanish) and we didn't text or talk since then. This was in december.
Besides the fact that I don't know what my chances are with this girl after she comes back (I'd be open to stuff, she interests me), I don't if I should congratulate her on her birthday, which I found is today. She always did with mine (august) in the last 3 years.
Help me, /r9k/.
>>
You lucky normalfag, go congratulate now, just don't think about "love" (affection, interest whatever) This is about good manners.
>>
Yeah robro do it now
>>
>>35303133
Yeah sure do it but remember that woman travel only for one reason (the same reason they do everything actually) : to boost their ego. So I don't want to be that guy but she's probably having sex everywhere she lands man.
>>
>>35304843
Well no shit
Oreganisimus
>>
File: 1478078976236.jpg (12KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1478078976236.jpg
12KB, 343x343px
>>35304913
So you're just gonna orbit her like a spineless beta fag ?
Or even worse do you plan on dating her when she and her STD-ridden puss come back ?
>>
>>35305022
I can't say I'm better than her desu
>>
>>35305062
>settling for a roastie instead of staying alone and bitter and hate on women on /r9k/

how can people be THIS cucked lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.