[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day of retribution was 2 and a half years ago.....more than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Elliot_Rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
The day of retribution was 2 and a half years ago.....more than that actually
unoriginal
>>
There's no Americans to reply now. And I guess I'm the only European who cares.

This video sharing is very unoriginal, but it's good to look at him with natural skin colour every now and then.

https://youtu.be/QuAq7aEX-kU
>>
Do not glamorize spree shooters. Do not encourage spree shooting. Their existence is exploited (and often created) for the explicit purpose of increase state power over your private life, and eroding civil liberties.
>>
>>35302550

Oh look, it's some yank who thinks Elliot Rodger was a conspiracy to take his guns.
>>
>>35302550

Look faggot, 10 people on an Indonesian basket weaving forum talking about Elliot Rodger isn't going to result in big brother coming after you.
>>
>>35302401
Would Elliot be friendly with robots? Kinda feel like he'd hate being reminded of himself.
>>
>>35302663
Elliot would reject the title of robot. He thought he was a 10/10 chad.
>>
>>35302731
For some reason he thought he was destined to be a drone like everyone else when it's obvious reading his manifesto that he wasn't going to live a normal life, his parents were barely there for him so when he reached his late teens he still thought the universe should give him stuff and he didn't have to work for it.
Also for some reason he kept trying to get 10/10 girls but complained when stacy only dated people for their looks. I don't think I've seen him once in his manifesto wonder if maybe he should try to look for a decent caring girl instead of a party whore.

I don't blame him for becoming what he was, his parents are our degenerate society are largely to blame. The only thing he needed was a friend that could relate to him and he could relate to but he was always alone. That doesn't change the fact that before his death he was so far gone that he was completely nuts, also didn't have the balls to face his insecurities to the last moment since he didn't even kill any chad or stacies, only a few average normalfag and a couple of robots.
>>
>>35302401
Product of WMAF, /r9k/ will defend WMAF because they can't get white girls.
>>
File: oh_my.jpg (101KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my.jpg
101KB, 749x750px
>>35302531
Was he just doing an act and went to far.
I refuse to believe you lack this much self-awareness
>Supreme Gentleman
>>
>>35303243
>it's a faggot doesn't even try to lurk episode
>>
>>35303243
You are being very vague with what you say. Are you suggesting that his speech on the video was an act like in hoax or that he is not genuine with his words?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.