[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you're just a fucking brainlet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1437794288370.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1437794288370.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>tfw you realize you're just a fucking brainlet
>>
File: 1487053702804.jpg (246KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1487053702804.jpg
246KB, 500x511px
>tfw you don't care cause every normie you see is just as much if not more of a brainlet
>>
>lazy in school
>get shit grades
>"my grades are bad cause i dont even try man"
>start trying
>grades still shit
>>
>>35301953
this is why I'm afraid of going back to college, I don't want to try hard and still get shitty results. I'm afraid of finding out I'm retarded.
>>
>>35301934
but they have each other to rely on. brainlet robots struggle by themselves.
>>
File: 5.jpg (52KB, 726x536px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
52KB, 726x536px
I realized this a few months ago.

Great thing is, I no longer have to feel guilty about my shitty life. It was never my fault, I'm too dumb to be successful.

And let's be honest. Most smart people waste their talent in pursuit of money and material goods.
>>
File: 1486635794356.png (239KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486635794356.png
239KB, 848x480px
>>35301934
>tfw your brain is just an introverted version of a normie brain
>you'll never be a deep intellectual robot
>>
>>35301927
>tfw get good grades in HS and college
>tfw get made to feel very smart
>enter real world
>am actually brainlet
>hopeless spatially
>get lost all the time, no sense of direction
>can't multitask
>no "common sense"
>slow to pick up humor and slow witted in conversation
>tfw absentminded in useful tasks
>tfw just good at rote learning things and remembering words
>>
>>35301927
Op you can't be that much of a brainlet if you understand the difference between you're and your
Do you know how uncommon that is?
>>
>>35301953
you probably have a mental disorder dyscalculia and or adhd no one just fucks up even with a very low iq they can still understand and learn the system
>>
Yeah I realized I'm a dumb peace of shit a long time ago. Faked every mental illness in the book and signed up for a shitload of welfare and stuff I'll never pay back. Did all the tax and disability loopholes so I can leech as much as possible. I'm awful. I barely pay taxes I don't work. I spend my time masturbating and playing vidya. I don't deserve any of this but at the same time I don't care. I deserve to fucking hang, I'm a manipulative lying, scheming, cheating, lazy, stealing piece of shit leech and I spend every waking moment aware of it. I hate everyone and make fun of hardworking people and shit all over suits and wage slaves. I want everything and will do nothing in return. Suck suck suck but I'll never let u cum. Yeah i'm also Trump voter and rant about my right wind ideals and my perfect world and morals but I'm full of shit because I know I wouldn't pull my own weight and I go out of my way and blame society and their mishandling of my education and raising in hopes of the next generation becoming what I say I wish I was and hope to be redeemed in a way if I "redpill" them. I just decided to fuck off and stay out of the way. Fuck this world and everyone who continuously built it into a shitty soul crushing mess. I'm just to dumb and my kind deserve to be exterminated. I don't exactly believe in a master/slave morality but man most people are starting to and its probably for the better. I deserve a bullet to the head. You're all paying for my food. I know I should die but man Lol even though I'll live in perpetual guilt and shame for the rest of my life I'll do it in comfort and with a full belly. Hope that 9-5 is worth it wagey. I know I'd kill myself but I'm too much of a coward because half of me believes in god and as an agnostic that can't decide because he's a coward I won't kill myself for fear of going 2 hell because maybe I just manage to live without fucking anyone over I'll earn a meager spot in heaven in case its real.
>>
>>35302352
sorry didn't read yet, in a time crunch, bumping with a (You) to check out in a few

stay strong
>>
>>35301927

>try and explain how a 401k works vs a roth ira to my coworkers.
>nobody really gets it
>make basic references to things in literature, music, history or even movies
>almost always flies over peoples heads

Trust me, you're not missing much being smart. Just enjoy the bliss of average intelligence.
>>
I always thought I was smart. I think if I was I'd have something to show for it by now.
>>
>>35302352
As long as you aren't going out of your way to fuck anyone over, I don't think normies deserve life any more than you do

misery is company!
>>
>>35302352
*too kind
>>
>>35301927
ease up man i have 150 iq and my life is shit too
being intelligent doesnt guarantee succes
>>
File: 1488714454973.png (109KB, 603x660px) Image search: [Google]
1488714454973.png
109KB, 603x660px
>tfw get tested as 130+ iq as a kid
>was REALLY good at solving puzzles and chess as a kid
>fast forward to teenage years
>fuck up school
>trouble with math and simple calculations in my head
>can easily understand some concepts that other people have no clue about, but fail at certain basic intellectual tasks that everyobe can do

What is wrong with me?
>>
>be a brainlet with 0 motivation
>go study physics because of muh string theory we are on the verge of breakthrough
>get good grades because they had to lower standards to accommodate women
>get a degree
>become unemployed because I am also autistic and you need to network and apply yourself

I don't know what lesson I should have gotten out of it.
>>
>>35303534
this applies very much to me. I was way ahead of everyone as a little kid, I made them look like downies. By middle school I still knew a ton of useless facts from reading stuff but starting doing bad in school.
Fast forward to high school everyone who knows me well thinks i'm a fucking genius/enlightened individual with great potential and the normalfag dipshits all around me do just fine in school and i fucking dropped out.
I'd go more in to this but it's late, I don't want the first time really telling this story to be in this thread on /r9k/, and I don't wanna seem like every other narcissistic fuck on here and go on and on about my own life even though that is exactly what im doing right now. It's only gotten worse, I don't even know how to use a computer even though that's all i do and i don't know how to navigate places or even ride the damn bus. I fucking suck at life, making velveeta mac and cheese seems like a daunting challenge to me.
>>
>>35303647

Maybe depression? I had a shitty home situation and was bullied as a kid, which made me depressed since childhood. It feels like i have gotten progressively dumber over time. I hope its something reversable but i dont have too much hope in it as testing myself in IQ tests online right now gets me about 110-115, which is a drop of 15-20 iq points and shouldnt be possible without physical brain damage (luckily i dont have that kek).

It feels like there is this kind of "fog" or a mental block whenever i try to solve a problem.
>>
>>35301953
>lazy, shit grades
>"ya gotta try man! "
>try
>get 94/100
>next week a car hits me, in hospital for a month& concussion
>cant do anything, barely remember anything that isn't a skill you learn through practice.
>I ain't even getting money for it just got for the hospital bill
Fuck me
>>
>>35302352
>did all the tax and disability loopholes so I can leech as much as possible

You're not that dumb if you can cheat the system enough live as a neet leech.

But this is /r9k/ so i'm obligated to tell you to go kys yourself you piece of shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.