[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beings are born just to suffer and die pointlessly. Life was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: zebra1.jpg (91KB, 634x382px) Image search: [Google]
zebra1.jpg
91KB, 634x382px
Beings are born just to suffer and die pointlessly.
Life was a mistake.
Anti-natalism is the only decent position.
>>
>>35301883
Suffering
Pointlessly
Meaning in life

These are just words and concepts invented by humans.
>>
>>35301910

You say this as if the word, suffering and pointlessly is not a thing.

Suffering exists, and a good majority of humans are in suffering. Though the severity may vary, I can assure you that a wage slave in a shitty job is suffering as well as that random girl that's a sex slave for one of the Podesta brothers.

Pointlessness does also exist. People act like there's a point to everything, but in actuality, the point does not exist. The point is only what people think the point is.

And of course, there's no meaning in life.
>>
>>35301910
>Suffering
>just a word
No, put a knife through your hand or a cat's paw. Not just words, suffering and pain is real and it pervades the life of every being.
>>
>>35301883
>Life was a mistake.
No, life was something that happened because all the right conditions were met and life was able to form. Most of like can't even feel emotions by the way, so the majority of it doesn't suffer. Suffering is just a survival mechanism which happens to help a creature pass on its genes.
There is no meaning in the universe outside of humans, since we're the only ones who can conceptualize this arbitrary feeling of meaningfulness.
There's no reason for or against life, life just happens like an asteroid orbiting the sun.
There are no such thing as mistakes, that's just another arbitrary human concept. If something exists, it's not a mistake, because it exists.
>>
>>35302054
>If something exists, it's not a mistake, because it exists.
im sure your parents don't feel the same way :^)
>>
>>35301883
I agree with this. Memes are more efficient and powerful than genes anyway.

This isn't sour grapes. I have a pretty good bf.
>>
>>35301883
Not pointlessly. It is these things that give life meaning. Pain is not something to avoid, it's something to gamble with. When you are in a position where you can receive a great amount of pain THAT is when life has meaning. Imagine if we couldn't feel any pain and even lived forever. What would you do then?
>>
Life causes suffering, but it is also the only thing which allows for happiness. Whether that is worth the cost is a matter of individual judgment.
>>
>>35302272
Probably play videogames and lurk on 4chan, except without the hell of enduring demeaning and depressing work so I can feed myself.
>>
>>35301883
Why is antinatalism superior to transhumanism?

>>35302244
>I have a pretty good bf.
Good. Faggots shouldn't be bringing kids into this world anyway.
>>
>>35302336
We wants biological children. I'm not letting that happen.
>>
>>35302347
*he wants
>>
>>35301883
>implying life inherently contains suffering
>implying dying is inherently negative
Shiggy diggy, my dude
>>
I don't feed birds, because doing so without interfering with their reproduction only makes more hungry birds and more suffering. And I dislike their mating songs.

bf likes to feed them millet, carried through airports in a bottle so it appears on xray as a container filled with granules
lol
>>
I think people that try to find meaning in suffering have stockholm syndrome from being held hostage to life.
>>
>>35302421
Pain is inevitable. But by giving it meaning we can achieve great things. Look at how far the human race has come with technology so life can be less painful.

What would be your alternative, suicide? I think people that don't try to find meaning in suffering have stockholm syndrome from being held hostage to death.
>>
you can't get pleasure without pain, life is like a coin and those are the two sides that come with it

pain is a great teacher, you should be learning from your suffering and trying to adapt

but yes there doesn't seem to be any point to existence really, it's just the logic of some rules played out, i don't want to give you false comfort but neither do i wish to enhance your feelings that life is bleak, negative spirals and all that
>>
>>35301883
>its a life is inherently cruel/meaningless episode

awwww did baby begin pondering existence?
>>
File: Fender necks.jpg (80KB, 470x745px) Image search: [Google]
Fender necks.jpg
80KB, 470x745px
>>35301883
>Anti-natalism

What's your beef with Nataly, anon?
>>
>>35302686
I don't understand why people stop thinking about it. Everyone just says fuck it, works their pointless jobs, buys a bunch of garbage then shits out more children for the meat grinder. It's very disturbing.
>>
>>35302807
For the same reason why there are people that "can't do" math. They don't actually understand the implications, they just know/have memorized the semantics to regurgitate the idea.
>>
>>35302807
>Why do animals follow their biological imperatives

Gee I don't know.
>>
>>35301883
>Beings are born to suffer and die...
>...pointlessly.
Do you hear the contradiction? Being born to do something (or, rather, have something done to you), pointlessly?

Either living things are created for absolutely no reason, or to suffer and die. But it can't be both.
>>
>>35301883
Nah mate they're born for no reason at all.
>>
>>35301883
How old are you?

oreeganeeo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.