[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else want to kill themselves solely because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Born-To-Feel.jpg (39KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
Born-To-Feel.jpg
39KB, 500x632px
Does anyone else want to kill themselves solely because they fail to see the point in living anymore?

I mean after high school, after college, your life is essentially just working until you're fucking dead. And if you're ugly and socially retarded you can forget about having any friends/girlfriend/partner in life, you're basically destined to be alone with your thoughts for the rest of your life. Sure you can travel, see the world as much as you'd like, it'd probably be awesome for a while, and then that would get boring and you'd just go back to your shit life and your shit job.

It seems that once you hit 25+ you're basically just waiting to die.
>>
Me, but I dont because I dont have the depression to go with it, but its like everything is so damn pointless after 25. Everyday is the same with fleeting moments of bullshit and joy that all together make up a very small percent of teh actual life you lived. its maddening
>>
Why does there have to be a point? Maybe you should become a junkie or try psychedelics.

If nothing makes you happy, maybe drugs will?
>>
>>35301909
I actually do a ton of psychedelics kek, in fact im pretty sure thats part of the reason ive come to this mindset. Im violently aware that life is completely meaningless, and it only makes the suffering worse, because the reason behind my suffering is nothing but existence itself.

Opiates are nice, they do make me happy, but the junkie life style isnt for me desu.
>>
>>35301828
feel exactly the same way. 24 years old with a full time job but every week I'm just waiting for the weekend. Is this how the rest of our lives is meant to pan out?

I'm not smart/talented/good looking enough to get a job doing something I enjoy and I don't think I'll ever be genuinely happy with life unless I won the lottery or something
>>
>>35301937
I haven't realized this through drugs, but from depression. which only made my depression worse.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.