[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women lose the dating game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17

File: 1488672440812.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
1488672440812.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
Do women lose the dating game?
>>
vibrator >>>> boyfriend
>>
>>35301796
No they just have different rules than that of men. It's not that the game is rigged against them it's that many of them squander their best years riding the cock carousel instead of trying to secure a partner.

Women's value starts high and steadily decreases

Men's value starts low and steadily increases
>>
File: 1484343158849.jpg (49KB, 427x569px) Image search: [Google]
1484343158849.jpg
49KB, 427x569px
>>35301796
In the long run, those who wanted to "have fun" and thought they had time, only lose by not getting the partner that they wanted and though they deserved. They could still get a provider to settle with at almost any age.

Steps of a roastie:
18-25 - I've got plenty of time, I just wanna fuck chads and bad boys lol
26-29 - Okay, I'll start dating and hopefully get a relationship while fucking on the side
29-30 - Omg I'm almost 30, I must get married already. Where have all the good men gone???
30-31 - I can't believe this scumbag Chad doesn't want to settle with me and goes with this young Stacy, men are trash.
32+ - First guy who appears I'll lock him up for life, hopefully he has a good job
>>
>>35301796
Was this article written by a robot? Checks way too many boxes.
>>
File: 1473328073310.jpg (11KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1473328073310.jpg
11KB, 300x226px
>>35301852
>Men's value starts low and steadily increases
20% of men. There I fixed your post.
>>
Woman has no idea how fast they lose market value past 25. The only bitterness that match a 30+ woman is a 20ish man.
>>
>>35302084
Don't forget power and money are also major attractions.

Woman in their prime date good looking 20 somethings but rich/powerful 30+. Looks matter less and less as long as you have enough compensation.
>>
>>35301796
tl;dr women hit the wall when they turn 30
>>
>>35301852
>Men's value starts low and steadily increases

Yes and no. Alpha males start off with high value. The advantage to being a man, however, is that they can increase their value over time while womens will decrease. This is because of what men and women look for in a partner.
A man generally only looks at two qualities in a potential partner: Attractiveness and personality. For women, however, they seek not only attractiveness and personality but also a man with a good career and good social standing as well.
Now why do women have more qualities they look for in a man? It's due to simple biological perogative which has been muddled by feminism. Pre feminism women had to consider a man's wealth and social status to help ensure her and her offspring's survival. Now men are no longer the sole breadwinners of their households, the only problem is that women still want a man who makes more than them, and with men dropping out of uni at record rates and more and more women earning degrees and given increasing preference in the job market, there just aren't enough of the men that fit the modern woman's standards.
>>
File: Ruth.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ruth.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
This is Ruth.

Ruth is 35 and has slept with around 200 men.

Ruth is currently having a huge existential crisis because she's realised she's damaged good and no one wants to wife her.

Ruth spends her time complaining about not being able to find a good man and hanging out with girls ten years younger than her.

Ruth seems to have accepted she's never going to have children and has bought a dog.

This is the future of all the sluts you know.

Be glad youre not Ruth
>>
>>35302139
I didn't forget. Did we read the same article? The women are asking for looks AND money. Once doesn't simply make up for the lack of other.
>>
>>35302247
True but an average looking man can at least attract some women if he has wealth. An ugly man has no chance but most men are average.
>>
>>35301796
Do people here actually believe in the concept of the wall? Sure women become less desirable after 30 but there are still enough betas that are desperate for female companionship and are thus willing to """forget""" their past. Also betas aren't going to become pussy magnets after turning 30, most of them still work boring average jobs and have below average social skills. The whole thing seems to be more wishful thinking than reality
>>
>>35302247
>I'm a bitter loser who can't appreciate how the dating game is played and how my values fluctuate as a male, nor can I do anything to exploit what women look for
>>
>>35302358
How did you get any of that in my post? I'm a female, retard.
>>
>>35302291
>Also betas aren't going to become pussy magnets after turning 30, most of them still work boring average jobs and have below average social skills.

No one believes that. It's just that males can at least increase their value to some degree whereas women will only decrease in value. Once both sexes hit 30 the playing field starts to level.
>>
that article pretty much confirms The Red Pill 100%
>>
>>35302291
We don't think we're gonna do or become better. We just want to watch all the sluts who have rejected and shunned us off society getting a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>35302084
You pick a member of the royal family to represent the everyman 80%?
>>
>>35302499
The particular man balds just like the everyman 80%.
>>
38yo married 3 years now to a 25yo woman with a 2yo son and another kid on the way here. AMA
>>
Is this really that hard to understand?

Women are attracted to:

- Equal or higher standing in dominance hierarchy

Men are attracted to:

- Physical features and the health of youth

As women become more equal to men the men they become attracted to become a small subset of people.
>>
>>35302515
This is only only correct post here. It's not that they have "hit the wall" and become undesirable, their standards simply excludes too large of a proportion of males.
>>
>>35302291
Yes but there is hope for a man while there is only despair for a woman. At least within 20-45 age range. An average man can become attractive with time and effort while all chicks will look like shit after the wall
>>
>>35301796
When it comes to normies, the general rule is that women decrease in value over time, but men increase in value.
>>
>>35301796
The real redpill is that nobody wins
>women alone
>men alone

thanks feminists
>>
File: 1478882842590.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1478882842590.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>35301796
>unironmically wanting used goods ever
fuck
I just want to find the right girl to wedlock with tho
>>
>>35302514
how did you got a 22 year old while being an old ass 35 yo?

is she hot?

I'm almost 32, been looking to get girls 18-25 for the past 3 months.
>>
>>35302370
>I'm bitter my value is decided solely by how youthful I am and how tight and pristine my hole is
>>
>>35302610
You're just a robot trolling aren't you. Nobody can be this retarded.
>>
>>35302658
>triggered.mp4
>>
>>35302671
I'm pretty sure the one who's triggered here's you.
>>
>>35302677
>I know you are but what am I?

I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you lmao
>>
File: 1465453540742.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1465453540742.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35302702
>>35302671
>>35302610
>>35302358
>mfw roasties toasts themselves
>>
>>35302589
She'd just graduated university and she's about a 7/10. I met her through a mate of mine who she's cousins with. She's greek and pretty religious but I like that to be honest. I also make 6 figures though and have been lifting regularly since my mid twenties. It's not enough to just be in your 30's, you have to actually have used your time to make yourself more desirable. Another anon mentioned it earlier ITT but the real advantage that men have is that they're able to increase their value. Women seek a man who they feel secure with, both physically and financially. This is why they naturally gravitate to Chads in their 20's while betas miss out.
>>
>>35302514
I'm 32yo wizard. Is it too late for me?

Also when/ how did you meet your wife? Hopefully no cradle robbing involved?
>>
>>35301796
robots are "the ones you don't want to go out with"

like fuck any of us are going to get sex outside of coercion
>>
>>35302834
>>35302727

>I'm 32yo wizard. Is it too late for me?

It depends. How fit are you, do you socialize and what kind of job do you have?
>>
>>35302888
not him but previous guy you responded to.

>32
>skinnybuilt
>dont socialize a lot
>unemployed the last 2 years, living with parents

I'm think im done for
>>
>>35302834
Well you can either not change and ask the same question again at 40, or regardless of the outcome know for sure you are actively trying.
>>
>>35302954
I think you're fucked mate.
>>
>>35302954
You're not done for anon. It's going to be a lot of work but if you really want to make it then here's what you do:

>1. Get fit
You don't have to be bodybuilder tier but getting into shape makes you feel good, increases your confidence, makes others think better of you and improves your concentration and performance in virtually all aspects of your life. This is the most important factor in making it and everything else stems from it.
>2. Get a job
It doesn't have to be a good job, as long as you have a regular source of income coming in. From there you can hopefully rent someplace or start paying your parents money for letting you live with them. If you can't find a job then follow step 3 and do freelance work.
>3. Start developing a professional skill
Either use the money from your job to study at night school (if you have one) or learn, say, coding or website design online. I'm amazed at how many people are unaware of the shit you can learn for free online that they otherwise spend tens of thousands learning at university. Furthermore studying will give you a goal to live up to and eventually complete
>4. Develop a normie hobby
You don't have to change your current set of hobbies you just have to expand upon them. In my case I decided to take up football. I spent my time learning how to play the game while getting fit and actually ended up enjoying it. From there I joined a local team which I made a few friends from and gave me further reason to stay fit
>5. Go to non degenerate social events
I met my wife at a family gathering of her's. You're not going to meet a girl of wife material at bars, clubs etc. Think about where the sort of girl you'd like would be and go to places like that.

With the exception of step 5 you can do all of these steps at the same time mostly. It took me a solid two years of training and character development before girls started actually paying attention to me. It's not too late but you need to start now.
>>
Who cares honestly?
I mean they got hit by their own choices why they are still bitching about it?
This is the most ridiculous thing to bitch about imo.
>>
>>35303099
He's 32 and probably fat. There is no fucking way he's getting fit before 40.
>>
>>35302084
fuck
If I go bald I'm really going to kill myself, my hair is the only thing I've left
>>
>>35301796
Chad always wins
no matter what robots, chad will always fight for us, fight against those wretched holes
>>
>>35303183
You'd be surprised how quickly you can get into shape if you're dedicated to it.
>>
>>35303283
Yeah. When you're young. This guy is low test due to age and obesity. He's not going to be fixing shit.
>>
>>35301814
vibrators can't pay alimony :P
>>
>>35303311
Don't be such a faggot, anon. It's certainly easier to get in shape when you're younger but it's sure as shit not impossible when you're older. It's that sort of attitude that makes robots stay as robots.
>>
>>35303363
>He has to race the biological clock to completely 180 his life
>You think this is possible
>For someone turning 33.
>>
>>35303402
>Projecting this hard

Just because you're content in your ineptitude and failure doesn't mean others have to be.
>>
>>35303099
thats good advice, im getting fit, im skinnybuilt so its gonna be easy. As for 2 im getting some certifications to get a better job in IT.
>>35303183
i said before im skinny/fit looking, just need to put some more muscle.
>>
>>35302553

You're forgetting one thing: sexbots. Roasties BTFO.
>>
>>35303183
>>35303311
>>35303402

With little research, a bit of money (which he should be making loads of) and some logical thinking you can get a very effective stack of roids with almost no side effects going.
At the age of 32 and given his current situation I wouldn't waste another minute.
>>
>>35303440
>Have a fiance
>Lift
>Undertaking a good degree
>Have own place
>Have friends
>Go out
>Only 25

Yeah. I don't think I'm projecting anything buddy. Stay defensive though.

>>35303444
Do what >>35303461
suggests. Start roiding, counteract the low test, it'll make you more attractive, more outgoing, more confident, etc. Don't honestly think many, if any, people here would be willing to buy illegal drugs, let alone inject them into your body.
>>
>>35302291
My taste doesn't magically age.
I still want a somewhat young gf. We may get old together, but I won't start out with her being old.
>>
>>35303504
yeah im not roiding, i could have done that ages ago, its not worth the side effects, and I dont have access to Hollywood tier roid advisors so thats out of the question, I will still keep lifting regularly.
>>
Everybody loses.

A lot of men won't become the successful desirable men in their thirties, they give up and just put in the bare minimum effort to survive and retreat into escapism.
They're certainly not winning.

The men who do become attractive desirable men later in life are able to settle down with a bitter and jaded woman their age, which is hardly "winning".
Or they can have casual sex with women, which in the long term, is not winning.
I don't know if it''s just me, but I don't imagine a lot of old men looking back on their lives thinking "I'm so happy I never had a family, because I got to put my penis in a bunch of different women.".
Or they can settle down with the younger girls who are willing to settle down, but they are not exactly common.

Everybody loses.
Everybody ends up with an unfulfilling massive chunk of their life.
People only think men are now at an advantage because of the normie meme that men just want sex without commitment, because they base all of their ideas about male mentality on what Chad wants, and have based their perception of a man's sexual success later in life on men who evolve into Chad.

It's mostly women's fault though.
They are the ones who are sexual selectors.
Their choices are making everybody suffer.
>>
>>35301796
Just wait until bachelor tax will be introduced to males.
>>
>>35303566
Are you retarded? You can avoid the sides by choosing different substances to make your stack. Your PCT stops you losing your ball size, getting bitch tits, losing gains, etc.

>Hollywood tier roid advisors

lmao you don't need this just do some research cunt. It's not like you have anything to lose anyway.
>>
>>35303592
>Be sexually undesirable
>THIS IS WOMEN'S FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1485774163087.jpg (31KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1485774163087.jpg
31KB, 590x578px
>>35303621
>height, facial features and frame are genetic
>it's somehow my fault that i'm undesirable to women
>>
>>35303607
Support, I did steroids and got laid fucking loads.
>>
>>35303652
>Gosh Anon, don't you know that short people never get laid?

Facial features can be balanced out with a nice physique. I don't understand how a frame can be "bad" unless your body is literally deformed.
>>
>>35301796
Until 25-30: women have an unbelievable edge at dating.
If they haven't won by the time they are 30, they are desperate roasties.
>>
>>35303696
>Facial features can be balanced out with a nice physique.
It cannot - you still be ugly but with muscles. I request that photo of jacked male butterfaces.
>>
>>35303593
It's already here. Childless men pay taxes for every single whore raised mud baby, anchor baby and 35 yearold rapefugee high school kid
>>
>>35303750
Even if you'd have your own children, you'd still be paying for that.
>>
>>35303739
>Being jacked doesn't stop you being facially ugly!

I never said it did. I just suggested that it'd get you laid.
>>
>>35303621
it's men's fault for giving women control over their sexuality
>>
>>35303761
>I just suggested that it'd get you laid
For the most part even being jacked doesnt guarantee that. If that wasnt the case, we wouldnt have shit ton of robots who are /fit/ but virgin in their late 20's.
>>
>>35303593

That is when we all get phony gay marriages
>>
>>35303621
The article suggests that 20% of men are having 80% of sex.
The opinions expressed by the people in the article indicate that women are very selective about their partners, preferring the sort of men that would be described here as Chad, saying "ordinary men miss out".

Even the women in the article admit that their expectations were unrealistic.

Now I have no problem with top-tier women wanting top-tier men.
The trouble is that as the 80/20 rule shows, it is not only the top-tier women who want that 20%.

The average, ordinary man should not be considered an unsuitable partner by the average woman, especially considering that the average woman isn't exactly a prize.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35301796
only Chad wins the dating game
>>
>>35303794
>Yeah, worst thing that ever happened was women getting a choice with their feelings n shiet
>It was much better when their dad made the decision
>He'd totally want a loser like me for his daughter

>>35303799
Guaranteed? No. But it's a definite chance that a lot of dudes wouldn't have otherwise.

>>35303810
That article is dumb. I don't believe for a second I was top 20% of men when I was fucking sluts before I got with my current girl.
>>
>>35303696
A man shouldn't have to work hard to become a 7/10 just to get a chance with a 4/10 woman, whose only redeeming feature is that she isn't deformed.

Yes, it'll work.
Yes, he'll get laid.

But that is some bullshit right there.
>>
>>35303846
Go fuck dudes if you're unhappy that women get to make decisions about what goes inside their cunts
>>
>>35303810
>The article suggests that 20% of men are having 80% of sex.
But does article include age ranges? I beg to disagree that only 20 percent of men had sex with women. It's probably closer to 85-90 percent, while 60-70 percent of men reproduce.
>>
>>35303828
>It was much better when their dad made the decision
yes because you could coerce these peasants into giving you their daughters/ imprison them

many women didn't even have male protectors
>>
>>35302291

That's the thing, for women, being trapped in a relationship with a beta pretty much makes them dry up faster than the sahara desert, why do you think so many women initiate divorces?

They get bored of beta bill with his stable income and safe personality and they jump out at young buck chad milkman or tyrone the postman
>>
>>35303901
>safe personality
what do you mean?
>>
>>35303880
>Thinking you of all people are going to be able intimidate or coerce any father into giving you his daughter
>I DARE SAY GIVE ME YOUR WRETCH OF A DAUGHTER
>Get fucked you roleplaying faggot
>Y-you too...
>>
>>35303828
>>He'd totally want a loser like me for his daughter

Fuck off with that shit.

First of all, you have the experiences of the men in the article, who were not "alpha males" when they were in their 20s, but became successful later in life, as most men do.
Men know this is how it happens, and would prefer their daughter marry a man who is going to develop into the type of guy who will be able to support her, because her parents would also know that a man being able to support her and their children later in life is far more important than riding Chad's cock until she's 30.

It was once common for women to marry men 5-10 years older than them for this reason, as the first woman in the article did.

Second, it's not about forcing her into marriage with a man she hates.
I don't know why people insist on this narrative.
I doubt many parents would want to marry off their daughter to a man she doesn't like.
It is about giving her guidance on how to approach relationships, because her parents know the sort of things that a lot of young women apparently don't, like that playing musical cocks until they're in their late 20s isn't likely to have good results.

Third, a lot of men who are currently "losers" would put in a hell of a lot more effort to improve their life if they knew they'd get a wife.
A lot of men are losers because there is no incentive for them.
>>
>>35303860
Nah it's more than only 20% of men are having sex within their equivalent age group of women.
Basically it's produced a system like this:

>Women only want chads
>80% of women fuck 20% of the chads in their age group
>Other 80% of guys go without sex through their 20s
>In their 30s original 80% find themselves increasing in sexual value as chads have either settled down or are still fucking 18 year olds
>30 year old women who could previously attract chads when they were younger are now left in the cold
>These women either feel they have to 'settle' with a man of their own value or they delude themselves into thinking they can still get a chad
>Chads still chadding and men who were betas in their youth are now more attractive to younger women who they'll always choose over 30 year old ex stacys
>Stacys left in the sexual market cold
>>
>>35303858
But I don't want to "fuck" people, I want a woman to marry and raise a family with.

If all I wanted was casual sex, there are plenty of women around who are open to that.
>>
File: 1465566377615.png (290KB, 754x554px) Image search: [Google]
1465566377615.png
290KB, 754x554px
>>35303916
>Thinking you of all people are going to be able intimidate or coerce any father into giving you his daughter
look up the story of napoleon bonaparte
>incel
>cuck
>manlet
>rapist
our guy in short
>>
>>35303901
>why do you think so many women initiate divorces?

Because they're allowed to.
>>
>>35303944
>IT'S NOT ABOUT FORCING WOMEN TO CHOOSE YOU
>So she still doesn't choose you

I don't think you really thought this through

>>35303969
>If all I wanted was casual sex, there are plenty of women around who are open to that

Open to that with you though?

>But I don't want to "fuck" people, I want a woman to marry and raise a family with.
You have to fuck to raise a family, buddy. The whole point of evolution is that only the most desirable pass on their genes. If you're not desirable and can't find a woman to be what you want her to be why should you be able to have children?
>>
>>35303963
I'm inpressed at how you manage to find logic into this but I'm sad because I know you're lying to yourself
>>
>>35303996
Alright then explain how it's wrong please
>>
>>35303963
Why would any guy settle with +30 yo women who's been fucking Chads in her 20's? Are they really afraid of living alone?
>>
>>35303860
20% of men get 80% of sex, not 100%. The remaining 80% of men still have sex, just much less often.
>>
>>35303994
Evolution doesn't have a point. I'm simply astounded that every single thing you posted is flat out wrong. How can you even function with the bizarre delusions in life?
>>
>>35303916
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Walewska#Affair_with_Napoleon

he literally forced her husband to let him fuck her then he raped her
>>
>>35304019
A lot of guys do this because it's their only option. Either that or they've improved themselves and become either chads or half chads and attracted and settled with a younger woman instead, as the article explains.
>>
>>35304008
Not all betas turn into successful chads in their 30s. These guys take up the used goods and their roast while working and having these women cheat on the side with young chads and this is how cycle of life goes on
>>
>>35303970
>manlet
Britcuck propaganda
Napoleon was 1.68m (about 5'6 in amerilard units), which was one inch above the average height in France and right at the UK average.
In other words he'd be 5'11 today
emperor of the manlets maybe
>>
>>35304039
>He thinks there isn't a point to evolution
kek

>>35304046
>Unironically comparing yourself to an Emperor and military genius

lmfao
>>
>>35302583

Does this graph apply to men as wel, or just women?
>>
File: 1267021071069.jpg (23KB, 419x483px) Image search: [Google]
1267021071069.jpg
23KB, 419x483px
>>35301796
>tfw mommy gfs are attainable
>>
>>35304066
>In other words he'd be 5'11 today
that is not how it fucking works you fuck, he'd be 5' 6" today because people are individuals and not retarded averages

i cannot get over how retarded you are right now

the average man was short anyway
>>35304072
everyone thought napoleon was a fool with delusions of grandeur too
>>
>>35304066
oh also everyone who knew him said he was short because the RANGE of heights was the same then as it is now, there was just a fuckton of short people running around
>>
>>35304055
Of course not all betas become chads but most manage to see an increase in their sexual value due to them increasing in financial and social standing and due to women deteriorating in sexual value. The playing field become more even.
>>
>>35304090
Even if so, the chances of you being in anyway comparable to him apart from your manlet incel status is insanely small.
>>
>>35304072
Do you actually think evolution has a point?
>>
>>35304107
my life is literally the same as napoleon's and hitler's

people made references to it while i was at school, i've got the personality and everything
>>
>>35303994
>I don't think you really thought this through

In our current culture, that wouldn't work.
If we changed the culture around dating and relationships, which we are likely to do as we are realising this current culture is making everybody miserable, we would see a change in the traits women value in a partner, and the way they see relationships.

>Open to that with you though?

Yes, it's not like it's really that difficult to have casual sex if you want to.
I've had sex, several years ago now, and could have continued doing so if I wanted, but I regret doing it.

>You have to fuck to raise a family, buddy. The whole point of evolution is that only the most desirable pass on their genes. If you're not desirable and can't find a woman to be what you want her to be why should you be able to have children?

But there are few women who are suitable to have a family with.
I don't want to have a family with a woman who wants to settle down after spending the previous 10 years getting railed by Chad.
There are few women who want to settle down younger, and will do that with an older man.
And "younger" generally means she's only been on various Chad cocks for 5 years instead of 10.

I would have liked to form a relationship with a woman my age when we were both young, and by this stage we would be in the position to have had children.
>>
>>35304127
I don't know much about Napoleon but Hitler was a driven, motivated individual who loved his country and actually had skills. Do you have all of that?

>>35304120
Evolution per se, no. But that doesn't mean in can't be purposeful in context.
>>
>>35301814
the full picture would be:
alpha man > vibrator > beta male
>>
>>35304189
>Hitler was a driven, motivated individual who loved his country
HA

HAHAHAHA

lol he was a fucking NEET who never finished anything he started and germany wasn't even his country
>>
>>35304217
What the fuck? Hitler wasn't a NEET. And he believe Austria and Germany were wrongly separated (they were) and thus considered himself a true German. In the same way if Texas seceded and became its own nation some of its citizens would still feel American.

He painted numerous paintings, rose to power of a political party, and turned a third world shit hole into a first world power again. He fought in the war, was employed before it, and he was in school until he came of age to leave.

You couldn't be more wrong. What is it he wasn't able to finish?
>>
>>35304307
>What is it he wasn't able to finish?
The main task
>>
>>35303994

>whole point of evolution is that only the most desirable pass on their genes.
>He thinks evolution has a goal

Fucking retard
>>
File: 1481914390405.jpg (535KB, 1657x689px) Image search: [Google]
1481914390405.jpg
535KB, 1657x689px
>>35304307
>Hitler wasn't a NEET
read the young hitler i knew dood
>He painted numerous paintings, rose to power of a political party, and turned a third world shit hole into a first world power again.
he was a NEET in his youth, look it up
>>
>>35304355
>Conflates goal and purpose
>Calls others retarded

Jesus you're a dumb cunt

>>35304343
Through no fault of his own.

>>35304370
He wasn't. He went to school and deliberately flunked to spite his father and painted When he got older he went to Vienna, decided to go to architectural school at the behest of an art school entrance examiner, realised he couldn't because he had shit grades, and then started working shit tier jobs.

Pic related is fucking hilarious though. I hope it isn't true for his sake.
>>
File: x8ppqEu.png (672KB, 1932x1520px) Image search: [Google]
x8ppqEu.png
672KB, 1932x1520px
>>35304445
>and then started working shit tier jobs.
that's just untrue
>>
>>35304462
Hitler himself mentions that he worked when he went to Vienna. I don't remember him ever mentioning walking around with a cane and staying up reading and drawing. Although that part makes sense since he did like to read and draw.
>>
>>35304484
>Hitler himself mentions that he worked when he went to Vienna.
yeah after he became a hobo
>>
>>35304508
Not sure I really believe this due to the culture of demonizing every little thing he ever did. He certainly never mentioned it in his writing that I remember. Regardless, it wouldn't change my opinion of him.
>>
>>35304307
>What is it he wasn't able to finish?

I'll give you a hint, it's behind the whole problem being discussed in thread.
>>
>>35304699
>Hitler created modern relationship dynamics

Oh yeah. I can see how you think that.
>>
>>35304189
>But that doesn't mean in can't be purposeful in context.
The only goal of evolution is to pass on your genes. That does not mean it selects traits that are beneficial for the long term. You're putting Hitler on a soap box, but it's third world countries that are out breeding the west. According to evolution, pajeet is winning.
>>
>>35304730
No, the fucking kikes that he failed to wipe out created modern relationship dynamics.
>>
>>35304748
And stronger genes increase the chances of passing on your DNA. I never said it was selective in any way. That doesn't mean it doesn't have purpose.

>>35304773
>Blaming Hitler for losing the war and not the cunts who came rushing to defend kikes and make money
>>
>>35304801
It's not his fault he lost the war, but the point still stands that had he succeeded, modern relationships would likely look very different.
>>
>>35304827
I don't know why you think that. Women still had agency pre WWII
>>
>>35304872
Pre WWII was not controlled by Nazis.

Women would still have agency, it's not about removing agency.
It's about removing the kike media that influences them to be promiscuous and discourages them from having children, and replace it with messages that celebrate stable marriages and motherhood.
>>
>>35304801
>And stronger genes increase the chances of passing on your DNA.
Not really. Evolution goes with "what works", not what's well designed. A low intelligence welfare queen is generally going to have many more kids than a high intelligence couple that is more cautious.

Do you really think that inbred welfare queen has stronger genes?
>>
>single men in their 30's are losers
per the article:
>single women in their 30's are a crisis
:|
>>
>>35304983
>Again conflating my argument
Stronger /= well designed. And now you're also trying to impose structure on the chaotic nature of evolution by trying to fit it in with modern society.
>>
>>35301796
Women want to date up and/or at their social status very strongly, Men don't mind dating down or at the same level nearly as much. A lonely single women often has loads of lower tier suitors that she doesn't want anything to do with.
>>
>>35305230
this. it's women's problem. they are neurotically picky. men almost take anything they can get at a certain point because we don't have a million options.
>>
>>35301852
That last sentence isn't true for everyone. The dating game is not equal for the sexes
>>
>>35302227
This isn't really the true. Thirty year old women are still hypergamous
>>
>>35305021
A gene being stronger than another totally depends on the scenario it's being expressed in. Evolution is a law of nature, If the way we structure our society ends up promoting something that we don't want we just restructure it so that is doesn't.
>>
>>35305280
I'm not sure if it's due to women being picky per se, it's just that despite feminism putting women on equal legal and financial standing with men women haven't changed their preferences in a partners accordingly.

Pre feminism a woman had to consider any potential suitor's financial and social status as, not having an income herself, she had to rely on him for her survival. This meant that love, while desirable, took a back seat to pragmatism.

Now that women can work and earn incomes of their own you would think they'd marry just for love, only this still isn't the case. Just like pre feminism women still want a man who has a higher social and financial standing than them. So where a hundred years ago, unless a woman came from an upper class family, she could marry almost any man and still be 'trading up' so to speak, now there are huge swathes of women earning as much or more than men who in many cases no longer hold the role of primary breadwinner anymore. In previous generations this was what guaranteed a man a wife and now men have lost it because women still want an increasingly rare man who out earns them.

It's not that there aren't enough men to go around or that men are unwilling to marry; it's that there aren't enough ideal men to go around and many women feel entitled to an alpha and nothing less.
>>
What 80% of guys want: Start a family in their 20s and slowly move up the ladder
What 80% of women want: have fun, advance their careers, and enjoy partying/nightlife/social events in their 20s and worry about a family in their 30s
>>
>>35305564
>I'm not sure if it's due to women being picky per se

How are you not sure? they could literally choose one of the many men they have available.
>>
>>35304090
worst post of the year. Kill yourself. Anon meant that, proportionally, Napoleon would be taller than the number of people who, today, are 5'10 and lower
>>
>>35305633
>What 80% of guys want: Start a family in their 20s and slowly move up the ladder
No they dont.
>>
File: 1470164375989.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470164375989.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
>australian article

Betas can't win in Chad's home town.
>>
>>35305838
>Anon meant that, proportionally, Napoleon would be taller than the number of people who, today, are 5'10 and lower
that's fucking wrong because the distribution of heights is different today than it was then you dumb fuck
>>35304100
>>
File: 1432934770900.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1432934770900.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>35305927
>being this retarded

It's not about distribution it's about average you mong. Gave me a good laugh though.
>>
>>35305927
He was taller than France average. French women would see him as taller than average, not tall enough for it to be considered an attractive feature, but more than enough to not be considered a manlet. In other words, he'd be a 5'11. How you can't understand that is beyond me.
>>
>>35301796
>Do women lose the dating game?

Considering that there are desperate men out there (and /r9k/ being one proof considering that it is filled with them), slutty women eventually get to have their cake and eat it too. They form families and shit like that.
>>
>>35305838
if you actually read primary sources you would know that he was short as fuck compared to his contemporaries ie. members of the elite
>>35305999
>it's about average you mong
it fucking isn't you spastic

people who knew him thought he was short because the average man was short
>>35306000
>French women would see him as taller than average
HAHAHAHA well they didn't so there

and they called him short for fucks sake

what kinds of retards try to argue that fucking napoleon wasn't short when everyone who met him called him short
>>
>>35302291

jajajajajaja, roastie mid carousel detected.
>>
>>35306057
>that one autist who keeps sperging out and derailing the thread
>>
>>35301879
man, i tried extending my ring finger like that and i had to move the damn thing into place with my other hand

stupid lack of tendons
>>
>>35306057
>people who knew him thought he was short because the average man was short

Alright now you've confirmed you're either trolling or literally retarded and bringing down the collective IQ of this board. People who knew him would have thought of him as AVERAGE because, as you said, the average man was short compared to the average man today. Way to argue against yourself, kid.
>>
>>35301796
THIS IS A MESSAGE TO FEMANONS. I AM SUITABLE MARRIAGE MATERIAL NOW, BUT IF IM NOT FERTILIZING EGGS BY 30 IM GOING TO PUMP AND DUMP ALL OF YOU
>>
>>35306237

>femanons

jajajajajajajajajja
>>
>>35306215
>People who knew him would have thought of him as AVERAGE
BUT SOMEHOW THEY DIDN'T THEY THOUGHT OF HIM AS SHORT

> the average man was short compared to the average man today.
no the average man back then was short compared to other men because the RANGE of heights was the same as we have now

stael calls him short, barras calls him short, everyone CALLS him short this is a fact
>>
>>35306294
>BUT SOMEHOW THEY DIDN'T THEY THOUGHT OF HIM AS SHORT

They literally didn't though. Where's your source?
>>
File: kek-duck.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kek-duck.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>35306294
>no the average man back then was short compared to other men because the RANGE of heights was the same as we have now
>>
>>35306346
memoirs of barras
stael
>As his stature is short, and his waist very long, he appeared to much more advantage
on horseback than on foot.
http://www.napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
>a man under middle height
just read this shit
>>35306372
so a 5' 6" pajeet isn't short because he's average height for an indian?

what you had was this massive glut of very short men as soldiers and workers and then an upper class of people of modern heights
>>
>>35306260
>laughs in spic
>>
>>35304370
>>35304462

Witness the destructive power of Oneitis.
>>
>>35301796

I work for the Manletta Man.
>>
>>35301796
All that comes from this article is that the only thing that matters is your job. Women are parasites
>>
>>35302535
Why would a man date 30+ girl if i could date girl in her 20s?
>>
>>35308921
This. Literally the only way a man can remain attracted to a 30+ woman is if they already formed a solid bond years (5+) ago. To begin caring about some worn-out 30 year hag from scratch is almost impossible.
>>
File: 1469752243761.png (386KB, 1641x778px) Image search: [Google]
1469752243761.png
386KB, 1641x778px
>>35302535
Even the article is still missing the point. They're focused on women not snagging an alpha Chad with great looks and a high paying job. Men who aren't college educated aren't even on the radar. They acknowledge women don't go for these men but it doesn't go much further than that. They simply refuse to see a man without a degree as worth their time
>>
File: 1471697719077.jpg (175KB, 726x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471697719077.jpg
175KB, 726x960px
>>35303131
Women are still seen as oppressed victims so they garner sympathy for their own shitty decisions
>>
>>35301796
Yes. I neither empathise with them or happy about it, but it overall have negative impact on society.
>>
>>35304066
He surrounded himself with Prussian bodyguards who were 6'+ so he naturally looked short. Allen Iverson looked short compared to other basketball players but he's 6'
>>
>>35306057
People thought he was average. If you were 6ft in that time you were considered a freak of nature and so people never accounted these people in because they were so uncommon. It works in the same way that if you compare a 6ft guy to a 7ft guy, the 6ft guy isn't short, the 7ft guy is just inhumanly tall.
>>
>>35309467
>If you were 6ft in that time you were considered a freak of nature and so people never accounted these people in because they were so uncommon.
they were disproportionately reprsented in the top ranks of the french army
>People thought he was average
no they fucking didn't
http://www.napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
i'm just going to bookmark this now
>>
>>35309557
The question is was he short, not did people think he was short. The link you posted is irrelevant. Just because somebody thinks you're short, doesn't mean you are.
>>
>>35309727
>The question is was he short, not did people think he was short.
autism
>Just because somebody thinks you're short, doesn't mean you are.
if everyone around you thinks you're short you're short
>>
>>35309840
> Conveniently forgetting the argument: The post.
>>
>>35309840
> Conveniently forgetting the argument: The post.

Your dancing around the question like a retarded ape suffering from random autistic spasms that happen everytime you type a character because with every spoken letter your chromosome count increases.
>>
>>35309927
>>35309994
>Napoleon was 1.68m (about 5'6 in amerilard units), which was one inch above the average height in France and right at the UK average.
>In other words he'd be 5'11 today
the argument is fucking retarded anyway

and don't call me a retarded ape when you mix up "your" and "you're"
>>
>>35301796
who wants a carreer woman anyways?
they are all cunts, it made sense before the era of no fault divorce because hey double income
nowdays they are even more likely to make you poor
>>
>>35302084
thats in college and tinder retard
sure you arent stupid enough to belive that 80% of goods jobs are held by women
>>
>>35306057
>primary sources
Care to quote these sources in French?
Oh wait, no, because you can't speak French and all your "primary sources" are Britcuck propaganda.
Next you're going to quote the life of Brian as a source on Jesus
>>
>>35301796
Difficult to take this seriously when that "Revenge of MGTOW" section is literally just memes from here
>>
>>35303760
>stealing is ok
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.