[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people genuinely enjoy speaking to each other?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1373654099788.gif (2MB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
1373654099788.gif
2MB, 372x323px
Do people genuinely enjoy speaking to each other?
>>
Why do I enjoy posting on this board more than I like talking to real people?
>>
>>35301772
It depends on what they're talking about. There's a reason why many people hate small talk but talking to someone who's genuinely as interested in a topic as you are is great as you can reveal your power level as much as you want.
>>
The standard normie advice seems to be "Pretend to care about what the other person is saying" so I don't think so.
>>
>>35301803

Because here you are safe from judgement.
>>
>>35301826
>people
>being interested in anything I'm interested in
cool fantasy m8
>>
>>35301803
true freedom of speech without repercussions
anonymous posting shows the real you
>>
>>35301875
>being interested in anything
>being interested in anything at all
normie get OUT
>>
I don't understand how people can enjoy being around others. Do people not constantly feel anxious or judged when surrounded by others? The only person I'm comfortable being with is my father and mother.
>>
>>35301875
why, what are you interested in?
>>
I don't know. I only enjoy flexing my ego and selfishly humblebragging, while not caring about what the other person says. Generally I do this until the other person gets tired of me, and then we never speak again.
>>
>>35301772
People who are friends do, and some people enjoy almost any social interaction. I personally only enjoy social interaction if it's joking around, or deep meaningful discussions.
>>
for the most part, no.
good friends, when given total access to each other, rarely speak. it's all about something new or interesting. smalltalk is pain for everyone just some people deny it. if you don't want anything from someone, you don't speak to them.
>>
>>35301943
really everything normies are into
but I'm either into the wrong parts of it or into it way more than them
>>
>>35301772
People enjoy speaking about themselves.
>>
>>35301772
>No way, faggot, we all do weird handsigns and interpretive shitting to communicate now.

You do realize how much of that had to happen just for you to exist right? Like lots of people had to talk and fuck and make up laws about the fucking and talk all of it over.

Christ robots are just evolutionary dead ends.
>>
>>35301772
it has to be a mutual enjoyment, and occasional silence is okay you autistic fucks.
>>
>>35301772
Being genuinely interested in what somebody is telling you is the secret to a happy life and friendships.
If you can't pull it off then learn to fake it.
>>
>>35301803
because you have social anxiety disorder and maybe avpd
>>
>>35301839
a u t i s m

hehehehehehehhehehheheeheh
>>
File: judging you.jpg (141KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
judging you.jpg
141KB, 482x750px
>>35301839
>Implying you are safe from judgement.
>>
>>35301925
I don't give a shit about being judged but I still don't care for the whole socializing thing. People are such a chore to deal with them and interacting with them is so tiring.
>>
>>35301960
Give me an example of a deep meaningful discussion
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.