[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in this Scenario?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ghost.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
A female that lives near you commits suicide. After death, her spirit finds you and is somehow able to manifest.

She shows you her power to levitate objects and to create fire from nothing.

You are also able to touch her.

She says this,

>"Be my love and keep me company and I will give you anything you desire. I'll possess your neighbors, haunt people if you ask me to."

How do you respond to this?
>>
>>35301627
id finally tell my therapist that she was right, i really do have fucking schizophrenia

but that shit aint happened yet so I AM NOT INSANE

(original)
>>
>>35301627
Well

>first, if she died right then and there I'll ask her where her now useless body is at and then fuck it as a right of passage to the after life. Nobody wants to decompose a virgin lol
>ask her to haunt all enemies
>possess famous people to give me wealth and power
>use wealth and power to live in a secluded place with me and my ghost spirit wifey while we browse internet, laugh at pictures of cats, and Netflix and chill
>>
If she's cute
>Yeah sure, why not?

If she's uggo
>Make up some bullshit monologue about moving on and not being tied to the past.
>>
>>35301627
I have a fantasy about killing cool kids, so I'd do that.
>>
>>35301967
Yeah but OP says she can possess people, so just get her to possess a qt and you're good to go.
>>
>>35302003
Yeah, but what if the cool kids come back as ghosts?
>>
File: 1488328755063.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488328755063.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>35301627
Fuck yes.

I'd get her to possessess Scarlett Johansson, Stoya and Yolandi Visser, so I can finally have my dream 3some!!
>>
>>35302497
You wouldn't really ask a supernatural entity to do that would you?
>>
>>35301627
There is one and only one answer to this quandary.

WOO WOO GHOST BLOWJOB

Anyway fuck yeah it would be just like Itoshi no Kana. We'd be havin all KINDS of ghostsex.
>>
File: banko lures.jpg (63KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
banko lures.jpg
63KB, 409x640px
>>35301627
What the fuck kind of question is this if she was cute?

I would make sure she isnt evil, if she wasnt then I would be fucking happy as a pig in shit.
>>
>>35302941
What if she wasn't "evil" but she was confused?

I mean, she did kill herself, what if she's still feeling sadness? What If she becomes depressed?

What would you do about her feeling this way?
>>
>>35301627
>You are also able to touch her.
didn't even read the rest, i immediately try to fuck her
>>35301967
oh wait actually if she's uggo or fat then i don't
>>
>>35301795
Are you overtly paranoid about things?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.