[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have my life mostly together and want somebody to cheer up,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: illsaveyou.png (191KB, 320x379px) Image search: [Google]
illsaveyou.png
191KB, 320x379px
I have my life mostly together and want somebody to cheer up, help, get their life together etc. How do I get a pet robot?
>>
>>35301349
You basically just answered your own question, and if you're a girl robots will be pouring in any second now.
>>
>>35301349
are you a girl?

if your answer is no or yes with the asterisk of having formerly been a boy, then fuck off
>>
>>35301349
Post stuff like this and be a girl
>>
>>35301349
I'm a boy, with a gf and not interested in males sexually.
>>
If you're a girl then add me on Skype at nana1411204
>>
>>35301425
Hopkins pls.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.png (1MB, 893x693px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.png
1MB, 893x693px
gender doesn't matter i'll take anything at this point
>>
>>35301520
Tell me about yourself anon. I'm /a/ /vr/ and a touch of /g/ and /diy/. Are there things you're particularly interested in?
>>
>>35301349
I just need friends
>>
>>35301588
OP here going to start namefagging
We all need/want friends. I only have a few, but they mean a lot to me. Hoping to find a new one.
>>
File: bbbbbbbb.png (1MB, 995x987px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbbb.png
1MB, 995x987px
>>35301582
i'm /r9k/ and /mu/. my spare time is spent mostly listening to music and posting on discord. i don't have any interesting in things otherwise
>>
>>35301687
Yeah, friends are great to have, that's why I'm posting, hoping to make a new one
>>
>>35301693
I've really fallen out of music over the years. I won't have a lot to talk about for /mu/ topics. General life and /r9k/ topics I'm all over. My music tastes these days are trash, DDR music, anime music and the same shit I was listening to 10 years ago.
>>
>>35301793
i wouldnt really know where to start on general life topics desu
>>
>>35301891
If you're living then you have general life topics. Doesn't matter if you're living the hiki lifestyle or wage slaving somewhere. Either one could be interesting to hear about. What did you do with your Saturday? Just 4chan? did you go out of the house? Stay in?
>>
>>35301349
>I watched 5 episodes of NHK
>>
>>35301945
i-its sunday night here in australia.... but on saturday it was my birthday and i stayed inside all weekend listening to music
>>
>>35301693
well what is your discord so i can be your "pet" robot?
>>
>>35301945
Can you have more than one pet robot anon?
>>
File: 1485749605740.jpg (91KB, 567x556px) Image search: [Google]
1485749605740.jpg
91KB, 567x556px
>>35302063
I'm the other poster in this thread but feel free to add me on irina#4439
>>
>>35302048
Happy Birthday!
I hope I wasn't the only one to tell you so. It seems like /mu/ draws in a lot of people that are feeling down. Any thoughts on that?
>>
>>35302123
Thanks, and you weren't the only one.
Hmm. I've always been a fan of music, well before I started having problems with my mental state and such. But I think what keeps me entertained when it comes to listening to music is that it pretty much requires zero effort or input. I found myself getting bored of video games as soon as I started, and I've never been a fan of television. So that's why I think it's common for the crestfallen to be fans of music.
>>
>>35302063
I just signed up for discord, never had one before. fishsticks#9016

>>35302102
You have excellent taste in anime girls
>>
>>35302179
When I was really passionate about music, I was having more emotional struggles. Seems kind of obvious now that you've said that. I have trouble sticking with video games, I get bored before I ever finish. That's how I ended up with the retro games. Its a lot more mindless and distracting. A nice way to turn off my brain for a bit. I'm with you on TV. I do watch a lot of anime, but regular tv and most movies now don't hold my attention at all. What's something you've been listening to recently. I'm going to give it a listen.
>>
>>35302188
>send friend request
>get denied
wow
>>
>>35302368
OP only wants one friend
>>
>>35302368
I didn't mean to deny anyone. I don't know wtf I'm doing on discord as I just signed up.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.