[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to be forgiven for anything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1612.jpg (346KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1612.jpg
346KB, 1000x750px
Do you want to be forgiven for anything?
>>
>>35301308
For being a failure. Mom and Dad deserve so much more. My only thriumph in life would be to not kill myself before my sister graduates and make sure she can support them in their old days.
>>
>>35301308
I cheat, like alot. I hate feeling guilty, but love messing around.
>>
yes. lots of little things that probably only I remember. I find myself compulsively whispering "I'm sorry" all the time when I think about awkward moments. the abundance of which drive me to isolate myself, further compounding my lack of social adroitness.
>>
>dad. Sorry i lied.
>>
>>35301308
Nah, I never did anything with my time, good or bad.

There's nothing to forgive me for because nothing ever happened.
>>
No. If I did wrong and didn't apologise or made it good afterwards, I deserve the stinging pain in the back of my head that I get when I'm laying in bed late at night. Teaches you to not be a cunt.
>>
>>35301308
Probably the raping yah
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 425x346px
Faced with the prospect of homelessness and having no one who could look after my cat, I seriously considered letting him go into the wild. I had even picked out a place to let him go in the middle of the night where I wouldn't be seen.

He's been the sweetest most loyal friend to me since I got him as a kitten. He was from a stray litter. When I went to the place to pick a kitten, he wasn't the one I wanted, but he was one of only two left and he wouldn't leave my side, wagging his tiny tail like a little dog. Even as an adult cat he followed me around wagging his tail. He would stretch out and sleep beside me whatever I was doing.

One night before the vacate date for my house I was crying realizing how dire my finances were and that I had literally nowhere to go. He saw me upset and jumped up onto my lap and curled up purring with his paw on my arm.

I realized I absolutely could not abandon him. So I'm living in my car and he's at a cattery, it's costing me a bomb each week so it means I'm going to be homeless a lot longer till I can save and get out of my situation but I couldn't have lived with myself knowing id just dumped my only mate who has showed me nothing but love in his short life.

I hope to have a place to live and to get him back by year end but I hate myself for even deciding to abandon him on the first place, even if I didn't go through with it.
>>
>>35301551
Whom you'd rape?
>>
>>35301308
probably treating women as sex objects only, but sadly that's teh only value I find in them.
>>
>>35301566

You're a good person and you have nothing to feel sorry for.
>>
File: 1479079518337.png (513KB, 476x559px) Image search: [Google]
1479079518337.png
513KB, 476x559px
I constantly took every single chance I could to ruin this one guys life in high school
I could always justify it. But at the end of high school I realized had I stepped back, even though he was already doing nearly all the damage himself, as were other people, at least I'd be clear of conscience.
Almost always I'd do nothing directly. I'd merely spread word of what he'd done that was bad, which would in turn bite him in the ass. Or I'd stir the pot of something that's already bad by manipulating people to get what I want.
The guy had been my best friend for years until the start of high school. We still were friends until about junior year. That's where shit hit the fan hard. Senior year was a fucking mess and the guy's life really went to shit, and I never once helped him. I continued my work.
>>
>>35301566
Holy shit. Most people on this fucking website would have just killed the cat or tortured it or some shit. Never thought I'd see such kindness here. Best of luck to you man.
>>
>>35301566
Most respectable person on this board. I hope you dont remain homeless/a robot much longer, you deserve to be happy.
>>
>>35301577
It wasnt just one person
>>
>>35301619
Damn what he do in the first place?
>>
File: No_Tears_Will_Come_To_My_Eyes.jpg (658KB, 1598x1598px) Image search: [Google]
No_Tears_Will_Come_To_My_Eyes.jpg
658KB, 1598x1598px
>Only person who kept trying to socialize with me
I lied .
>>
>>35301308
Stole a lot of panties desu.
>>
When I was a preteen and sexually frustrated, I'd glide my hand across girls inconspicuously just to feel them. I feel so bad about touching them now, I move completely out of the way when passing a woman and am absolutely terrified of touching people in fear of being creepy or perverted.

>>35301566
That's beautiful. You're a good person who was only thinking of what could be the best for his cat.
>>
>>35301654
Lier. Tell me about "them rapings" then.
>>
>>35301675
If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure every growing boy has done similar.
>>
>>35301660
He had been a piece of shit off and on growing up
He stole shit, treated people like shit, but it wasn't too bad and he still had my back back then so I slid it off.
Then we distanced, he started hanging out with shitty people, getting too involved with drama, and got so obsessed with a girl that would never date him it got sad
There was a lot of shit during high school that let me justify it, but, well, I suppose it's just drops in a bucket that had tipped.
When he stopped having my back was when it really hit me though.
>>
>>35301308
I want to be forgiven for not getting these sweet digits sooner
>>
>>35301308
I may or may not have molested a classmate in high school and may or may not be regretting what I may or may not have done, even decades later.

Maybe.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.