[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first thing you will do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

if wake up as the oppostie sex ,what things you will do?
>>
thank heaven for listening to me. then furiously masturbate to experience that, then explain to people that im the same person and im not sure how this happened.
>>
>>35301257
induce a female multiple orgasm
>>
I would literally rape myself. whatever I can find is going in the holes. Gonna take atleast an hour feeling myself up, then leave with as many things jammed inside as possible, then, assuming that I only have the body of a woman but my normal male brain, I would probably find as many desperate lesbians as possible and have a disgusting orgy. I would wear out the fuck outta this body.
>>
Jerk it, then find guys to fuck my boipucci up.
>>
>>35301257
>thank heaven for listening to me.
this and play with my boobies because yay boobies.

Shut up real life girls do it all the time too you know. Boobies are the best.
>>
>>35301384
wow you type like a 12 year old
>>
stick things up my ass
>>
File: jerk off a whole lot.jpg (326KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
jerk off a whole lot.jpg
326KB, 1200x1716px
>>35301257
>f wake up as the oppostie sex ,what things you will do?
>>
>>35301257
Masturbate so I'll finally know what an orgasm feels like.
>>
>>35301257
have sex with robots
>>
>>35301483
are you a girl that can't cum or a guy that can?
>>
so be cuntboy
>>
Iwould buy new clothes
>>
>>35301414
yay boobiesssssssss

Going to be honest... I kinda get off to being mildly annoying to people. I find it enjoyable especially knowing it's only the men that find me annoying. Girls fucking adore me and that's all that matters.
>>
i would go out naked and just tell a guy let's fuck right now cause I know how painfully easy it would be and i know that as a guy its a dream come true
>>
>>35301306
I would do exactly this. I would treat my body how I want to treat a woman's body but they never let me.
>>
i would have a dick so
i'd definitely jerk it, also i would make myself orgasm solely from the prostate
but since im a cuntboy then i would also have tits so
yay boobies
>>
>>35301456
>1. Masturbate
>2. Is there anything else?
This nigga
>>
File: 1488352832620.jpg (81KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1488352832620.jpg
81KB, 400x387px
>>35301257

Try to love myself, so then maybe, I can say that a woman loves me

I would probably dump me too DESU
>>
>>35301956
>im a cuntboy
post feet
>>
>>35301257
succ on dem titties till the milky comes outy
>>
I'd disregard boobs and lick my new girl feet
>>
Create a twitch channel to start the cashflow
>>
>>35301257
Go back to sleep desu senpai
>>
Be a trap for shits n giggles
>>
File: 2014-01-26-630419.jpg (389KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2014-01-26-630419.jpg
389KB, 900x900px
I'd find a loli and do lewd things to her.
>>
>>35301257
Start reaping the rewards of being handed the easiest possible life. Assuming I still have my mind, I'd probably start a twitch channel and immediately start raking in cash.
>>
Jerk off all day, then be a cute trap and hope to get raped in the boipussy<3
>>
>>35301257
Buy things with the money of my beta provider and fuck 4 or 5 chads
>>
>>35301288
same, i've always wanted to be a girl, not even just for the sex shit, i just want to be one, a lesbian at that
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.