[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fell in love with oneitis 4 years ago >Spent a year chasing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: 1483050135269.jpg (11KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483050135269.jpg
11KB, 600x400px
>Fell in love with oneitis 4 years ago
>Spent a year chasing them to no avail; they were taken at the time
>However, even though at the time I was somewhat spergy, they did say they would date me if they weren't already dating someone
>After that year of chasing slowly distance myself from them and jump from few other people I like but never end up dating
>Jump to a few months ago
>Start talking to them again
>Get feelings for them again
>At this point I'm a social chad somewhat, so the only thing that could hold me back is if they were taken
>Find out they are
I generally try to avoid being too selfish or wishing for bad things
But I've never wished for a relationship to crash and burn as much as I wish my oneitis' would
Talking to them I KNOW there would be a chance if they weren't taken.
And I can't fucking wait any longer because they are my oneitis for a goddamned reason, even if I found someone else it wouldn't be the same I feel with them. Fuck. How do I handle this? Every fucking night I'm up running through my head how I should've been more alpha back when I had a better chance years ago, whether I should act any more than I am now, what I might be doing wrong right now, what I should do to push boundaries and whether it's a good idea to try convincing them I'm a better choice, etc.
>>
>>35301045
Pic related is a good thing to do in this situation. You lost the game, life is over.
It's like in countermeme where now all you can do is sit in front of your screen and wait the round to end.
>>
File: 1483409209766.gif (21KB, 618x894px) Image search: [Google]
1483409209766.gif
21KB, 618x894px
>>35301135
Is this true robots?
Should I keep hoping that they'll break up, and try improving myself in the mean time, or have I fell into the same void I was in years back, the void of inability to improve due to obsession?
>>
Well do you think ur the better choice for her?
>>
File: feels.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>35301248
I don't exactly know anything about the person they're dating besides extremely specific, short anecdotes
They don't talk about them much and I don't know them
But I would say yes
>>
File: 1429877337746.jpg (21KB, 154x305px) Image search: [Google]
1429877337746.jpg
21KB, 154x305px
>tfw falling for my oneitis for the past few months, deeply infatuated with her and it only gets worse with every week that passes
>she's got a bf too
>my earlier attempts to get another girl failed and I'm far too emotionally invested in her now
>really wish I could take her out on a date and almost feel like she might even accept if she wasn't with him
You're not alone, OP. Goddamn it, I want off this ride.
>>
File: now.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
now.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>35301450
There's no worse feeling than idly sitting by knowing that no matter how much confidence you have you'd have no chance, and it's all up to time whether or not you even get a chance, isn't it?
>>
Ha, my old crush pushed me aside to date someone else and wanted to stay friends.
I hope their relationship crashes and burns and I don't even want them anymore. Just for the satisfaction of seeing them fail. Don't feel bad for resenting their relationship, it's normal.
>>
File: 1468425042859.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468425042859.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>35301470
I've been trying to work on myself, too. Trying to tell myself the timing just isn't right right now, no doubt like you did. But I don't know how much more of this I can take. Every time I see her I fall for her a little more and it's like you said, all I can do is wait and hope I'll have a chance with her someday.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.