[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop being ostracized? so often people who I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: igiig.jpg (492KB, 655x651px)
igiig.jpg
492KB, 655x651px
how do I stop being ostracized? so often people who I thought were my friends will just start ignoring me or treat me like we were never friends
>>
>>35300484
You probably have aspergers or some kind of mental illness like myself. You're probably also a man. This combination is what leads to ostracisation.
>>
>>35300515
I do have aspergers

jesus fuck what am I doing wrong
I try so hard to figure it out but I cant!!!!
>>
Bump

help me this is acutally killing me, im dying
>>
>>35300484
This happens to me too.
Guess I'm just unlikeable.
>>
File: golem_gruppenfuehrung_teaser.jpg (143KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
golem_gruppenfuehrung_teaser.jpg
143KB, 480x480px
please what is something that Aspergers do that is unlikeable if they're being friendly

there has to be something im doing wrong jesus christ im just a normal person
>>
>>35301462
no you're not
oringialsdas fuck robot dont mute me nigger
>>
Bumper for common interest with this illness
>>
There is only one thing you can do and that' to pretend to be someone you're not by imitating socially successful people. Therapists can help you identify your shortcomings if you can't, especially if they have a background in dealing with non-childhood autism
>>
File: megapolis-night-view-750x1334.jpg (469KB, 890x1330px) Image search: [Google]
megapolis-night-view-750x1334.jpg
469KB, 890x1330px
>>35301579
people seem to like me and then they stop liking me. its always unexpected when it happens so I dont think overhauling my personality is going to change it
>>
>>35300596
It is extremely difficult to understand unless you possess the same instincts as normies. The best you can do is study psychology a little auto-didactically, try not to "sperg out" and put yourself out of your comfort zone to gain experience and pick up various mannerisms, standard neutral responses to small talk and pop culture topics to talk about.
>>
>>35301768
Do you want to fix it or not?
>>
>>35301305
>this is acutally killing me, im dying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3q0fA0w3I0

i don't know how to help you. you should listen to this guy >>35301579 if you have thought about it a lot and can't figure it out then you're probably not going to be able to do it on your own. you either need a professional to help you evaluate your interactions or to ask your family and they're probably not going to be honest for fear of hurting your feelings.
>>
Fuck, I'm kind of the opposite. I have zero friends but the moment I start getting closer to someone I push them away. S-sorry if you're one of the people I ostracized, anon.
>>
>>35300484
Stop looking at it as if it was something consciously done to you and reach out to your friends more.
>>
>>35301579
I unironically did this a bit back in highschool and it sort of worked out for me so give it a shot I guess.
>>
>>35301808
This in all originality
>>
>my friends will just start ignoring me or treat me like we were never friends

I can relate, this hurts more than I thought reading it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.