[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WISH MY GRANDPA FUCKING DIED ALREADY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 284610203.jpg (43KB, 305x317px)
284610203.jpg
43KB, 305x317px
The fuck has been fucking trashing up the house ever since he moved here. Its literally fucking DISGUSTING to live here. He pees in the air vents like its nothing and brings TRASH to the house. I can't fucking take it anymore. Yesterday, he was "cleaning" the trash bin while dumping all the trash in the bathtub and toilet. This motherfucker just doesn't fucking realize. Oh the bathroom. It stinks like a fucking park bathroom. He ends up pissing all over the floor. The floor is stained with piss thanks to him. I want him to fucking die already.
>>
>>35300097
Just start fucking his ass with lube

He'll start understanding afterwards
>>
>>35300097
It sounds like he has dementia or alzheimers. Don't be such a cunt to him. He probably has no idea what he is doing because his brain is custard. Keep him busy with other tasks instead so he doesn't feel like he needs to dump your trash in the bathroom and toilet.
>>
>>35300116
ass lube
>>
>>35300097
Kill him yourself or get your own house. You can't? Then bear with it, entitled piece of shit.
>>
>>35300538

t. Baby boomer

You old fucks need to start diapers because you're shitting up every bathroom you go in.
>>
i dealt with an alzheimers grandpa. his death was brutal. threw up while laying on his back and then it went into his lungs and gave him pneumonia, which is what killed. that was the late stages of it though. it took him several slow years of insanity to reach that point though. he would leave logs of shit on the floor and piss his pants and then sit in it all day. i had to have a lock on my door at all times because he thought my room was the bathroom.

tl;dr dealing with alzheimers grandparents is a unique hell for all involved
>>
perhaps you should examine why he seems to have no issue with pissing down vents and chucking trash around the house, was he raised as a savage? is he in the depths of severe dementia? is he just a gigantic asshole that does it for its own sake, or does he just not give a fuck?

i can't imagine anyone besides squatters running around the house they live in, pissing down the vents, how horrifying
>>
>>35300097
>He ends up pissing all over the floor. The floor is stained with piss thanks to him.
just let him use your piss jugs desu
>>
>>35300097
then put him out of his misery. you honestly think anyone is gonna miss some old fuck and his shriveled balls? throw him off the fuckin roof
>>
File: 1481454228764.jpg (58KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1481454228764.jpg
58KB, 640x623px
>>35300660
this
>>35300677
or this.piss jugs or rooftops anon?

you decide!
>>
>>35300097

The man is sick so stop wishing for him die and try to take care of him. He probably has either delirium or dementia. Take him to his doctor, he might need to be hospitalized.

If it's really dementia and staying at home becomes impossible then you need to consider institutionalizing him in an old person's home.
>>
Oh my god you are a horrible person IT's your grandfather!! He has no one else, what if it were you in his place you selfish shit.
>>
>>35301112

I would be self ware and aim inside the toilet faggot
>>
>>35301120

Now you're being a cunt.

Reasoning / being aware of what's happening isn't dependent on willpower anymore than standing is when you're paralyzed from the neck down.

Your grandfather is sick, man up and take care of him instead of wishing for him to die. Take him to his doctor / hospital.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.