[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are we gonna just sit here and let this happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

are we gonna just sit here and let this happen?
>>
>vietnam war flashback memes
>>
>>35300049
>michael rosen memes
>A week ago
Vvv up to date
>>
>>35300049
What can I do? I am only one person
>>
i wish fucking normalfags would stay off the internet

"meme culture" is so shit
>>
>>35300181
If time machines get invented in my lifetime I will go back and assassinate whoever invented the smartphone. Then the normans wouldn't have had such an easy path to invade our internet.
>>
Fuck normies and all that, but watching this won't turn people into the dank memers they think they are.

Their understanding of the subject would still be rather elementary.
>>
>>35301094

u mean steve jobs? hes already dead! lmao! xDD
>>
I hate this video meme.
Reading is faster and more efficient. Why do normies like to watch a video which is just a slideshow with a couple of video fragments over some annoying voice?
>>
>>35301719
No, you nimrod. I'll make him dead before he can unleash the iPhone. Are you in or are you out? I'll need some help here.
>>
>>35300069
>It Ain't Me starts playing

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
>>
>>35301094
Smartphones did not change anything! You may want to kill the inventor of the modern personal GUI computer (who is still Steve Jobs), but that would probably keep you away from the internet too (because YOU are the normal!). And there won't be WWW, that's at least something good from it.
>>
What does arcanine think of Anthony Fantano?
>>
>>35300049
>old memes
>unheard of memes that probably came from reddit or something
Who cares?
>>
>>35301094
>I would go back and assassinate whoever invented X

Pointless because someone would inevitably come to replace him. You can't stop the march of technological progress.
>>
>>35301771
Listen it's what I was born for. We may never meet again under the new timeline. But know this: I fucking hate you.
>>
>>35301800
lmao this normie s.m.h.
>>
>>35301778
Worse
>twitter memes
>>
>>35301810
>baka

Pardon me. Isn't that normanspeak? REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35301800

Why not go back in time so YOU are the inventor of the Internet and take full control of it. Then you have control of ALL the memes!
>>
>>35301877
>falling for the word filter
>not ironically doing normie things
newfwiend detected
>>
>>35301969
Now you're asking for too much
>>
>>35301756
MAAADE TO WAVE THE FLAG!
>>
>>35301777
Hes annoying and pretentious

This is original dumb robot
>>
>>35301777
>>35303403
he can be annoying but he's not pretentious
it's your choice to watch his shit and anyways he does his best to be fair, as well as acknowledging it's his own opinion
i went and saw him talk live and met him afterwards in a pub, really lovely guy, very soft spoken
>>
>>35301777
Mediocre school shooter
>>
>>35304551
Anthony get off /r9k/
>>
>>35304688
oh fuggg :D
this was an original reaction
>>
4chan didn't invent memes
>>
File: really good.jpg (9KB, 225x198px)
really good.jpg
9KB, 225x198px
>>35300049
based Rosen
>>
>>35300049
>normalfags are so retarded there needs to be a YouTube channel explaining meme sot them
>>
>>35304783
>i'm such a no-lifer that I literally know the origin of every single meme
>>
This fucking faggot's voice drives me insane, it and his garbage videos are so obnoxious. Normies are absolute cancer.
>>
>>35300111
maybe, but 1 person with those digits can do a lot
>>
I watched him for the first 8 or so videos, it was interesting to see the origin of some of those memes. Then it became less about where the memes came from and just became reddit tier shit.
>>
>>35304750
>4chan didn't invest in memes
>>
>>35303210
OOH THAT RED WHITE AND BLUE
>>
>>35305871
AND WHEN THE BAND PLAYS HAIL TO THE CHIEF
Oregno
>>
File: 1487597427194.png (661KB, 997x457px)
1487597427194.png
661KB, 997x457px
Why do they do this? It hurts to look at it.
>tfw /nightmarefuel/
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.