[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a girl is interested in you or just being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1483930162954.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483930162954.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
How do you tell if a girl is interested in you or just being friendly?
I'm almost 24 and still can't tell the difference
>>
she's not interested, so don't worry about it
>>
They are always just pretending to be friendly
Women are incapable of love or empathy
>>
>>35298770
Its the way they look at you more than they should and keep asking questions that may seem a little too personal.
When they should be bored of being around you but don't leave.
If they have to leave they ask you to come with.
>>
You slightly steer the conversation toward flirting and gauge her response. If she reciprocates she's interested, if she screams rape she probably isn't.
>>
>>35298854
but how do you know when she is getting too personal?
>>35298858
how do I gauge her response?
I already wrote that I can't tell the difference
>>
>>35298903
>but how do you know when she is getting too personal?
People just being friendly don't usually care to ask about your hopes, dreams, love life, sex life, etc.
That's for really close friends that are both girls.
>>
>>35298770
stupid robot
between women and men there are no friendship possible
when you need friends dont choose women they arent loyal
>>
File: 1481372304530s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481372304530s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
grab her by the personality
>>
File: 29401037491.jpg (87KB, 540x921px) Image search: [Google]
29401037491.jpg
87KB, 540x921px
Just remember when you try to "act" different, this is what you compete with.
>>
>hi u
What did she mean by that
>>
>>35299833
this seems like a screen shot so you got to be the one to know. dude on top is a foreigner trying to get married in the u.s. right?
>>
File: IMG_1110.jpg (53KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1110.jpg
53KB, 350x350px
>>35299917
She wants your knob duh

If a girl likes you'll they'll text you first. Go to sleep and if she says hi or good morning or some shit that basically can be read as "I'm thinking about you plz talk to me" you're good.
>>
>>35299917
interpret the doings of an person
>>
>>35299938

No. The top guy is a nigger.
>>
Pay attention to how she acts around other men.
>>
>Friday, go to the Mall on my lunch break(1 hour)
>Walk into the record store to buy some CD's
>Cute cashier greets me on my way in
>Looking for 2 specific albums
>There's like 2-3 other customers in the store
>Cashier walks over to me and asks what I'm looking for
>Strange because cashiers never do that
>Tell her, she finds them for me and walks back to the cash register
>Makes small talk then asks me what I have planned for the night
>Tell her about a party I'm going to with friends
>Tells me she has no plans at all
>Oh, O.K., good to know
>Leave

Only realize on my way back to work she was leaving a cue of which I never picked up on. Work the rest of my shift full understanding how fucking clueless I am...

Oh well...it just wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>35298770
If she really is interested in you she will let you know. Other than that, try flirting see how it goes.
>>
>>35298770
It's almost guaranteed they're either pretending or using you for some ulterior motive. Make no mistake.

Women are heartless beings incapable of emotional empathy or rational thought. There is no female mind that puts the interests of other humans above her own. All females are the embodiment of everything vain, conniving, cruel, greedy, and wicked in the psyche of the human race. I curse the fact that by some mocking trick of nature we as men are forced to interact with such unhappy creatures in order to maintain the continued survival of our species. Whatever God that exists, surely he is a cruel one.

Fuck you Samantha I hope you burn in hell for a thousand eternities you scheming bitch
>>
Sometimes at work, female customers will start making small talk to me, and I pretty much always just reply with one-word answers like "yeah..haha" and then try to get away as fast as possible.

What should I do? Why am I like this?
>>
>>35298854
>tfw the harder they stare the more i think they are looking and judging at my shit skin quality
>>
File: 1485912855694.jpg (28KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485912855694.jpg
28KB, 500x366px
>>35301107
me every goddamned time
>its 8 hours later and your laying in bed
>you finally think of something funny/witty to say
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.