[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do boys really do this at sleepovers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jacobey-london-luke-allen.jpg (168KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
jacobey-london-luke-allen.jpg
168KB, 1000x664px
Do boys really do this at sleepovers?
>>
only when the parents are out of town!
>>
We usually played Melee and ate pizza.
>>
That's so guy
>>
If you didn't have at least one gay experience as a sleepover then you had a shit childhood. Everyone was fooling around with each other from like 11-13 at that age. You missed out
>>
>>35298615

this, i wasn't popular enough to get invited to the sleepovers with the cool guys
>>
Considering that I am still a kissless virgin, I really wish I did gay shit at sleepovers. In 7th grade a friend came out to me as bisexual and I reacted negatively which made him hate me.
>>
>>35298574
only if you're British

British boys are nuts. I wish I was born in the UK. The amount of schoolboy faggotry is insane. Read any gay forum and it's nothing but people recounting their schoolboy experiences. America fucking sucks. All I got from sleepovers is cavities from mainlining Warheads and GTA SA
>>
>>35298574
Nah, at worst you get a group masturbation session and dick measuring contest.

I ALWAYS won on thickness and often won on length, so I guess that makes up for the fact that I am now a confirmed faggot.
>>
>>35298794
>I ALWAYS won on thickness and often won on length
any pics of the champ?
>>
>>35298574

No. Usually play vidya and talk to girls on Facebook. Get high then hit the road to pick up Stacys to smoke with us. Then come back and sleep.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.