[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post the 3 most recent dreams that you can remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: best_state.png (1MB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
best_state.png
1MB, 959x771px
>post the 3 most recent dreams that you can remember
>>
File: 1488493923382.jpg (28KB, 479x735px) Image search: [Google]
1488493923382.jpg
28KB, 479x735px
can't remember 3 but my dream last night
>somehow i knew elliot rodger before he went full autismo and died
>we were out hiking in the mountains
>talking about our lack of gf and other feels
>this happens for a while and then dream ends
is my subconscious trying to tell me something?
i don't even care about elliot rodger that much
why the fuck am i dreaming about that faggot and not my waifu who i think about all the time fuck
>>
File: 1487862844755.jpg (598KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487862844755.jpg
598KB, 848x1200px
>>35298213
>Had a nightmare in the dream, woke up still in the dream and Styxhexenhammer666 was there and my best friend and comforted me before giving me a magic wizard charm to ward off bad dreams and putting me back to bed
>Some kind of nightmare about being in school
>Nightmare about my mom and dog dying
>>
>dreamt i was having sex with lailah from tales of zestiria
>dreamt it was zombie apocalypse and i was searching for my oneitis (I never found her)
>probably another oneitis dream like one where I went into her house and it was massive and full of wood furniture
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.