[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a woman and I'm lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1469166337804.jpg (28KB, 600x907px) Image search: [Google]
1469166337804.jpg
28KB, 600x907px
Why do people here keep saying that women can't be lonely?

I'm 19 and I have never had a boyfriend and I'm spending my weekend alone here.

Just think before you post guys
>>
Don't worry, you'll get several posts asking for your Skype in this thread.
>>
post pic plserinoooo
>>
>Just think before you post guys
That's not what this website is about
>>
I don't want to post my pic or give out my skype. I just want men here to know that there are LONELY WOMEN out there.
>>
>>35297134
>Just think before you post guys

How about you eat shit and go suck a nigger dick
>>
>>35297134
>spending my weekend alone

congrats, post again when you've spent months on end alone with no human interaction except what's necessary for regular errands
>>
>>35297218
Until you show timestamp, you're just another mentally ill trap LARPer
>>
>>35297134

Because it is 4,00,000%(statistically) easier for a woman to get a guy then the opposite.

You have so many more options and will never understand the loneliness of the autist who has tried and tried again only to be reminded that he is shit and should kill himself.

You have to be absurdly (bottom 5%)ugly or obese to be robot-tier hopeless.
>>
>>35297259

See? that's the problem with the guys here...they only care about what a woman looks like.
>>
>>35297218
>>35297218
>is ''''lonely''''
>doesn't want to connect with others when given the opportunity

dumb bitch, saged
>>
>>35297328
I don't understand this meme. By swapping contacts all you're doing is moving the shitposting off /r9k/? How would that make anyone feel less lonely?
>>
File: Autistic King Pepe.png (174KB, 1187x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic King Pepe.png
174KB, 1187x1175px
I don't spend time with others and I don't feel lonely. Get rekt normies!
>>
Are you the femanon that pic of herself eating a biscuit because if so I am asking your hand in marriage

>inb4 pathetic beta orbiter
I know what I am
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.