[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /kisslessvirgin/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: 1486768341213.jpg (93KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
1486768341213.jpg
93KB, 450x597px
Who here /kisslessvirgin/?
>>
Not kissless but 23 and still a virgin.
>>
>>35296561
Me.

I've also never even held hands with or been hugged by anyone who isn't family.
>>
Reporting. Accepting bf applications.
>>
>>35296561
23 kv
Well all of us are, if you are not then, get out of here fucking normie scum, you aren't welcome here! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: guy maimon.jpg (137KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
guy maimon.jpg
137KB, 675x1200px
how do I get a girl to kiss me?
>>
26 kv neet here

super depressed lately dont know WTF is going on
>>
>how do I get a girl to kiss me?

not being a school shooter helps
>>
File: 1488498686768.png (203KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488498686768.png
203KB, 320x400px
It's sad that this can even be a thread here nowadays, and it's not just assumed that you are a KHHV by browsing this place.

Truly saddening to see what R9K has become.
>>
>>35296621
>lift
>try a few different hairstyles and find one better
>smile
>>
>>35296612
I was hugged by my Elementary school teacher once. She was just trying to comfort me because I fell down
>>
>>35296779
My elementary school teacher called me an idiot for asking a question and made me stay after school because I didn't know how to tie my shoes.
>>
>>35296817
Do you have any fond memories of school anon?
>>
>>35296864
No. Elementary and middle school were mostly bad, and high school and university were just neutral because nothing happened at all.

When I graduated Uni, I figured I'd feel something like, "wow, what an accomplishment," but I just felt nothing. Like if somebody just did the bare minimum of what I did they could have it. I was 100k in debt for something in the end I felt nothing about.
>>
>>35296904
I didn't go to college. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision or if things would've been different if I had gone. At least I'm not in debt though.
>>
>>35296597
same here man dude
>>
i'm on level 36 of kissless virginity.

i used to think that i would be a green card marriage for some foreign qt who wanted to move to america. now that no one wants to move here, i think my best shot is probably a female prison inmate.
>>
>>35297176
Just get a Slavic mail bride. Just as good as green card marriage but it's not a spic!
>>
>>35296986
My advice: you can go any time, but don't go because you feel like it's a thing you should do. Go because you actually want something you'll need a degree to advance in. Realistically, with some time and a few certs, I could have gotten in the same field. I only went to Uni to make my parents happy at the time and because I figured it'd be a big accomplishment to myself.
>>
>>35296621
Are you fucking twelve
>>
>>35296561
>Be me
>Kissless
>But Not virgin
>>
>>35297658
Wut. Did you fuck a hooker or something?
>>
>>35297726
>Be me
>Bnagkok
>Turning 17
>see qt jap girl in club
>Take her home
>Both so drunk
no time for kissing had to fuk before passing out
>>
File: 1449283286013.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1449283286013.png
293KB, 633x758px
>kv
>turning 30 in less than 2 months

i dont want to be a fucking wizard
>>
18 kv

I just get mad social anxiety when it comes down to doing anything important for myself. I'm handsome, not overweight, very sociable. But, if I ever try to mention any desires beyond daily conversation, a fifty ton pile of bricks hits my shoulders.

I just want a non entitled 4/10 who cares enough to force me into a relationship with her.
>>
>>35297819
h . . .he . . .hey lets talk

Will be a wizard in 7 months.
>>
File: 1485908574928.gif (1014KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485908574928.gif
1014KB, 500x375px
>>35296561
The more you care the more it eats into you
I might be a KV
but in my heart i dont feel like one

In fact a great deal of men lived very fulfilling lives despite being KV
>>
File: 1465898242344.png (186KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1465898242344.png
186KB, 1000x1144px
>>35296561
20 year old KHV reporting in.

I've stopped tearing up when I go to sleep, now I just stare up to the ceiling and contemplate on life. I think I've accepted it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (66KB, 1246x494px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
66KB, 1246x494px
Yes. Lately has been extra hard for some reason.
>>35297499
All I want is to bury my face in a cute neck and pound away. ;_;
>>
Not me. Made out with a guy and fucked him raw
>>
>>35296621
You look fine, how tall are you and whats your personality like?
>>
>>35298046
Well then get out normie. Jesus is it that hard to not post on the one board specifically for robots
>>
File: 1485439200823.png (244KB, 428x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485439200823.png
244KB, 428x768px
>>35296561
stopped caring when i realized that was the only insult anyone ever had against me
>>
File: 1487311056802.jpg (25KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487311056802.jpg
25KB, 499x499px
>>35297819
But anon, think of all the powers you'll gain!
If you last to 50 years old you get to be a wraith.
Imagine the possibilities.
>>
>>35296561
Not kissless (as of 2 weeks ago) but unfortunately still a virgin.
JUST
>>
>>35296561
Me. 19, 20 in 4 months. I wish I could kiss and hug my ex-teacher. She's 49, 50 in 3 months.
>>
fuck off cunt im on no fap
>>
>>35298019
youre still really young man. honestly the more you make it into a big deal the harder it will be for you

women are just other humans looking for the same thing you are. they want to be with someone attractive and fun.

i dont know you, so I cant say if your standards are too high, but there are definitely women that would want to be with you
>>
>>35296561
Now that's a woman with a body that was designed to breed.
>>
File: e68[1].jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68[1].jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>35298091
WE ALL KNOW THAT IS BULL SHIT, AND IT IS NOT REALLY FUNNY ANYMORE!!!
>>
>>35298196
>but there are definitely women that would want to be with you
I highly doubt that, I can give you a quick rundown on why women are not interested in me.

>fat (245 lbs)
>manlet (5'9")
>probably somewhere on the spectrum
>shy
>socially inept
>NEET
>not normie (don't do normie things daily, like browsing facebook or knowing about the latest shows etc) so I am basically out of touch with normies
>redpilled, I know, it sounds gay "hurr durr /pol/tard"
>live in the most cucked country in the world, Sweden
>all women are basically used goods as they get fucked by chads when they're 14 - 16 or they've been blacked by Tyrone when they're 18 - 24
>don't drink, do drugs or smoke
>boring, only like vidya and watching funny shit
>lazy
>cynical
>still live with my mom
>don't know how to dress, mom still buys me clothes
>don't know how to style myself with hairwax, what cologne to use and stuff like that

There you go, a basic rundown of how I know for sure that I'll stay a virgin forever.
>>
>>35296682
/thread

ravioli ravioli give the the originoli
>>
>>35298393
You have to believe, anon.
Just believe..
>>
>>35297964
>fulfilling life
>/r9k/
>>
I am.
I always thought it'd happen one day.
Now I'm at the age I thought I'd have a family at.
I thought I'd be married, and we'd have a couple of kids.

But I haven't even kissed a girl.

I'm going to kill myself when my mother dies.
>>
>>35297819
Fuck this is where I'm at too.
>>
>>35298417
Did you say a quick rundown?
QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
>>35296621

lol literally a hair style, shave and new shirt away from gf. stop looking like a shlob. start there
>>
21 virgin but not kissless

i really really wanna die
>>
I don't think it's possible not to care about being a KV for most men. As a coping mechanism you will think you don't care, but as a result you become a colder even more autistic person. Like everything in life it starts a chain reaction... and for me that chain reaction has been anything but healthy. Chain reaction lead me to stop wanting friends. My anxiety and depression has only worsened. The damage might be permanent. If I got a girlfriend in middleschool I might be at 22 a very different person.

Practically everyone will tell you friendships are vital in your development. Well, romance is too... even if it's just with a curious buddy. That was the only shot I had at romance and my idiot 12 year old self got offended at the offer.
>>
>23 virgin
>got kissed on lips back in gr5
>was the first time being popular for like one day
I was the shit for recess fucking normies got mad and told the teacher on me
>>
>tfw 23 yr old kv
>wants to have first expiriences with another kv of close age
>chances of finding a person like that I'd be attracted to just keeps getting slimmer as I get older
>it's easy to share a first time at 15. But not at like 25 or something.... So I feel bad I will probably not ever experience that in my lifetime
>>
27 kv here. I'm really bad at socializing (although I used to be even worse)
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.