[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that it's actually women's fault

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: 1468060101147.jpg (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468060101147.jpg
35KB, 200x200px
When was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone and actually tried to get a gf irl?
>>
>>35296016
Last year, before I got redpilled about women and relationships, and before I decided I do not want phimosis treatment
>>
>just try

no. you think we just didn't try and ended up here.

think about all the guys you reject, eventually they just stop caring.
>>
Whenever I got discharged from ot therapy. I had a sad face because I liked going there, only time I talk to someone beside parents, I wheeled to Melissa. I asked how nursing is, how she is, another girl cockclocked me asking how my friend is. S side note friend raped me seven years ago. I broke down how he raped me. I said bye validly flirt since that isn't her name.

Her mom also works there and told me to stay away from her. Another rehab told me to not get girls here.
>>
>>35296163
Why are you having such a hard time answer the question then?
>>
When was the last time a girl tried talking to me?

There you go, faggot.
>>
>>35296540
>it's women's fault that you don't have a gf because they don't approach you
>>
>>35296380
You clearly need more therapy.
>>
>>35296016
The real reason you cannot get ahead in life is because of yourself. You are responsible for your own sadness and misfortune.
>>
>>35296016

This last thursday.

She said she was down to chill in person, then ghosted me over text.

I'm so sick of this bullshit, no girls ever fucking like me. Really makes me want to swallow as much psychedelics as I can fit in my mouth and put my fucking head through a wall.
>>
>>35296564
Yes.

Guys have to approach girls all the time.

And if even if not, I am not ready to get denied so fuck you!
>>
>>35297025
lol how pathetic
>>
>>35296475

because you're implying i know somebody right now who i think would make a good gf, i don't.
>>
>>35297275
>i think would make a good gf
And fembots can't find anyone who'd make a good bf.
>>
>>35297275
>right now
That wasn't implied in the OP at all. The last time could be ANY time. Just admit you've never even tried, faggot.
>>
File: Polywhirl Pepe.jpg (15KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
Polywhirl Pepe.jpg
15KB, 250x211px
>>35296016
I stopped trying to get a gf since 12th grade of highschool. I've been much happier not caring.
>>
File: IMG_0739.png (135KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.png
135KB, 640x1136px
Yesterday
Origamirigonal
>>
>>35296981
>just bee urself
thanks for the sage advice normalscum
>>
>>35297334

>never even tried

you want me to admit this, so that i would go out and try again but that's the trap and thus the bullshit.

maybe i would, if i knew somebody that would make a good gf but i don't.
>>
>>35297414
lulz

freindzoned faggot
>>
>>35297414
If you didn't cut contact kill yourself.
>>
>>35296016

I fucked an ugly foreigner 3 weeks ago and now she won't leave me alone.
How's that?
>>
File: IMG_8328.jpg (18KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8328.jpg
18KB, 235x215px
>>35296016
I have one but most of these anons seem to have pretty legit reasons why they don't.
>>
>>35297414
lmfao cucked
>>
I'm sure I could get a gf if I really tried. But I'm a skellington and would never want to take my shirt off with a girl, so I why bother even trying to get a gf
>>
>>35297414

she was very nice about it.

but yeah why even try.
>>
>>35298133

it's not get "a gf" like any woman will just beee a gf.

its get a gf that you -like- oh that's the rub.
>>
>>35298133
It's even worse for me since I'm a skellington AND have horrible, horrible back acne. Also super wristlet, so I can't even go around without covering my arms.
>>
I can't remember the last time I saw a girl that didn't already have a bf or husband. It's like life is a game of musical chairs and I've been left behind with a bunch of other loser males.

Your only hope is to convince a girl to leave her current relationship by out-chadding him and I'm just not capable of that.
>>
Last year. I'm gonna try to get a gf soon since I have a full time job now which means I have money to spend on dates and stuff.
>>
>>35296016
When was the last time any woman did anything ever?
>>
>>35298182
Are you me? Don't have back acne but I have acne all around my mouth that has been referred to as looking like mouth herpes by a number of people. Gotten tired of
>just eat more bro
>just lift weights dude
Yet?
>>
>>35298231
Don't fucking puss out and say that you are too busy with your job to get a girl or you'll forever stuck in a shit loop
>>
>>35297414
you either cry about it, or move on and better yourself.

Trust me. Forget her, hit the fucking gym, dress well, work on social skills, and become the best you can be. She will come crawling for you
>>
>>35298263
Yeah, it's annoying how people don't understand that I just don't have the appetite to eat enough food to gain weight. Plus most food just isn't tasty enough to incentivize me actually want me to eat more.I personally really like seafood, but I can barely ever get any seafood here. And I've tried going to the gym for a while, but I couldn't eat enough food to gain muscle, so it was pointless. Nothing works if I can't increase my appetite significantly.
>>
>>35298303
unironically thank you
>>
>>35298356
I feel you, brother. I'm exactly the same, even down to the seafood.
>>
When have they stepped out of their comfort zone?
That's the real question.
>>
>>35296016
Last year. She said sge doesn't date friends and then straight up dated another friend soon after. She and I aren't friends anymore
>>
About a year ago in december, I have since left behind my KHV status and don't think about killing myself every day, If they ever show the slightest interest you should try.
>>
>>35298635
What counts as interest? How do you know?
>>
>>35298534
Ayy, maybe all of us are skellies because we got some seafood gene where we need to eat seafood, but since there is no seafood around, we just end up unintentionally starving ourselves. Fuck I still dream about those canned tuna fish I had on crackers that I had at a gas station in Minnesota last summer.
>>
>to the wristlet
My circumstances in life would normally prevent me from being successful with women. I'm bigger built so I have a big chest but I'm also really out of shape so my arms look somewhat weird compared to the rest of me, not twigs though. I'm 6'3 so I have a terrible hunch and my ass is very disproportionate to me body. None of that stops the success I have with women which is surprising since I was like you when I was younger. I guess I'd have to say I force myself to be outgoing and interesting. I'm also a creative which helps and I have long curly hair which girls really love. I will admit that while I'm certainly built to be an alpha, I'm not. I'm not a beta cuck either. I just pretend like I'm a rock star. The only chance a manlet like you has is to either work on your confidence or dress flashy. You could probably get away with androgyny, mild androgyny. Wear tighter darker clothes that are anywhere from the $70-$200 range. Steep I know but you refuse to work on your personality so these are the cards your dealt. Style your hair to look bigger, like Vince from the mighty boosh. Or you can do the man bun but never keep it in a bun if that makes sense, just let it hang. Get either a leather biker jacket(not the gay 2000's crotch rocket ones), or a dark denim jackst. They look flashier than the blue ones. Shoes make the man so instead of wear the cheap Walmart runners like you probably do get a pair of at least faux leather pointed toes, loafers, or beatlesque type boots. High tops or the big puffy high tops would also be a really good fit. Also when it comes to pants the tighter the better. If you can't get at least a good looking weeb idk what to tell you my guy. Take care of your image and you'll start to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>35298646
Going out of their way to talk to you, seeming excited to speak to you/see you. And you never really know completely, just saying if you think there's a hint that she's into you you should take the leap.
>>
I'm just saying, look approachable. Don't go full douche, just douchy enough for them to think you're probably a douche. When they find out that you're probably not that'll just be icing on the cake.
>>
>>35297795
>>35298111
spot the underage
>>
Just the other day.
>talking to qt girl from Tinder, add her on Snapchat
>really getting to know each other
>talk for almost a week
>she's really into me, talking about cuddling and shit
>one day posts to her story about having a date on Saturday (today)
>wtf
>ask her about it
>"yeah...I meant to tell you..."
>pulls the, "we can still be friends card"
>tell her I'm reluctant
>make little effort to talk to her
>when I do try and talk to her she's not as responsive as she used to be
>give up
I was tempted to ask her how that date went and if I still had a chance, but I'm not a fucking faggot who lets himself get pushed around anymore.
Fuck women, they're whores.
>>
>>35298801
Oh, so things that have never happened to me.
Ok.
>>
>>35298967
>Talks to you about cuddling and shit
>doesn't make a move or try to set up a date immediately

You did this to yourself
>>
>you did this to yourself

I completely agree
>>
>>35299013
It was literally a day after talking about cuddling she mentioned the date. You think she wasn't talking to other guys besides me at the same time? Fuck that, I'm not gonna fight for some girls attention, that's the path orbiters take.
>>
That's evolution
>>
You could've been the first to set up a date. This is tinder, not Shakespeare you cuck. You were just some guy she talked to, you were nothing special, neither was the guy that took her out. It's equal opportunity my man and you were too dense to take it.
>>
>>35299142
>not knowing how to quote properly
Fucking idiot. Besides, why the fuck should I settle for some girl that talks to multiple men at once? And you're calling me the cuck?
>not having enough self-respect to not associate with whores
Cuck.
>>
>>35299068
She was obviously into you to some extent, if you had a pair of balls and asked her on a date she probably would have gone with you instead, but I guess you'll never know huh.
>>
>>35296016
you're implying I have a comfort zone
check your fucking privilege
>>
You're a cuck because you're looking for companionship on tinder, the international app of hookups. I have enough self respect to never go anything further than a one night stand with a tinder date. I like my whores to talk to other guys, that Means I'm definitely getting pussy. I my women, the kind I'd actually let my friends and family meet to not use tinder. Also you couldn't even fuck a tinder slut so yeah, you're a cuck.
>>
>>35299271
Please go back to >>>/r/eddit or atleast learn how to properly reply before posting on this website. It's obvious you're a huge newfag.
>>
comfort zone? tried to get a gf?

what comfort zone is there to leave when you have no friends or connections, social events happening less than a year on average, an irreparable education and dead end pleb job?

it's not womens fault that the game is stupid easy rigged for them. well. it is partly is their fault when they fail to resist brainwashing and get upset at being judged on how they dress. and so forth. but there's no fault in playing the game with the hand you're given.

at some point life is simply over. you're too far behind, it's not just that the chances of an equally attractive mate being equally inexperienced plummet to 0%, your brain simply gets fucked from loneliness and that's it. usually that point is in your 20's going on 30, but the roots come from the formulative years, always. the experiences in this thread are accurate. there is no zone to leave or enter when you have nothing in common with anyone.

> just hit the gym bro! work on that dumb face, put on these fresh pants, wear some real shoes! change that gay ass personality, no more of that gay shit you loved doing up until now!

nah, it's wiser to just give up. all that work becomes worthless in the instant it takes for a woman to see through you. all those muscles will turn to soaped jelly when you get your first hookup and end up puking in the toilet after seeing yourself in the mirror, realizing you gave up wizardhood for nothing. you think any freak that belongs on this board can make a relationship work beyond giving attention to camwhores? get your own damn gf and be content, normie.
>>
>>35297414

if you didnt cut her loose immediately then YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM
>>
>>35299699
>what comfort zone is there to leave when you have no friends or connections, social events happening less than a year on average, an irreparable education and dead end pleb job?
Try leaving your house first then. It's funny that you put the blame exclusively on women, when even males don't want to be around you.
>>
>>35296016
Talking to a girl is just...I don't know it's fucking weird. I just want to fuck her, I don't care for all the talking and getting to know each other and blablabla.
>>
>>35296016
> don't know any girls personally
> got ghosted by my only gf of 2.5 years
> really hurt but decided to try tinder
> get ghosted constantly
> it brings back all the pain from before

That was when I decided it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>35298356
Come to Burgerland and eat all of the shitty fast food here.
>>
Got used for the second time.

Haven't tried since. Nerdy/weird girls aren't any less of a roastie whore than Stacy.
>>
>>35301103
Maybe you should try dating a real fembot instead of le quirky stacy, dumbshit.

Also
>18
You're not a robot. Fuck off.
>>
Girls talk to me all the time. I just want a girl to talk to about dweeb shit.
>>
File: 1481992502252.jpg (36KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
1481992502252.jpg
36KB, 480x424px
Literally just last night - and I found out that my oneitis is dating a co-worker who is way uglier than me. Not even salty, the guy is balding, has thick glasses, is a skinnyfat etc

>you fell for the "just go to the gym and dress well" meme
>>
>>35296016
Literally never

Originano
>>
>>35302675
Who is that emo fag that black dude is hugging. Story, pls
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.