[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to have friends, /r9k/? I-is it nice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bawwtrans.png (15KB, 293x295px) Image search: [Google]
bawwtrans.png
15KB, 293x295px
What's it like to have friends, /r9k/? I-is it nice?
>>
>>35295417
I wish I knew about real friends anon, but you can join my discord and enjoy some internet friends https://discord.gg/dV4zr
>>
>>35295417
its nice when you are bored and in the mood to hang out with people
>>
>>35295417

The only friends I've ever had only treated my well when we are alone and would either ignore me or make fun of me whenever we were with people they knew. I suppose if you had friends who didn't do that, it would be great.
>>
>>35295417
>>35295470
Do yourself a favour and don't fall for the internet friend meme, op
>>
>>35295417
It's really nice anon. It's like having someone to shitpost to irl. You know they have your back and it feels nice to be with friends. friendships are nice but they can also be a burden at times and even a source of weakness once you guys get too comfortable around each other. Every man should have a few true friends.
>>
>>35295417
Its ok, theyre not robots so its not like you can have a super deep connection with them. But if you can find a robot friend then its probably special
>>
>>35296399
I have two robot friends right now and I've had plenty in the past. They're cool but you draw way more attention in public
>>
Depends.
I guess I have friends but I don't really talk to them and they just bring me along for some reason. They'll never really compare to a nice (You).
>>
>>35295417
its ok but usually the people willing to befriend robots (because there are people like that out there, i can attest) share few interests with you. my irl friend group has a vested interest in marching band and nintendo, neither of which i dont give a shit about, in fact the only thing i have in common with them really is fairly well aligned political and religious views. but i stay with them because i really have no one else
>>
>>35295417
Not really since most people are self centered, egocentric, manipulative, narcissistic underneath the facade of "friendship"
>>
Not really. They will stick around as long as they are using you for something (alcohol, weed, ect) but when you are going through hard times or need something they are nowhere to be found.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.