[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your Chest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: FHD0206.jpg (2MB, 2976x1672px) Image search: [Google]
FHD0206.jpg
2MB, 2976x1672px
Whatever emotion and thoughts are bothering you right now, get them off your chest, let all that shit out. I'll hear you out.
Just say whatever you feel you need to say. Whatever it is.
>>
>>35295357
I'm in love with a fembot.
>>
My girlfriend keeps smelling me, what do?
>>
>>35295357
I like people and I am courteous but they always want way more from me than I can give them. I feel lonely. Everyone abandons me as soon as they realize I'm never going to be living my life around their needs or that I'm not going to lie for the sake of them getting their way.

I'm lonely, it's cruel.
I stay true to myself and my values, I do white lies when I need to, but people play games I don't even understand as revenge... Because I dared to be better than them at something stupid like running.

I'm tired, I wish I had never been born, life is too difficult.
>>
File: 1485958901547.jpg (165KB, 921x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485958901547.jpg
165KB, 921x800px
>>35295357
whenever I have the least amount of human interaction with any female and get a simple smile pack I fall in love. I start imagining that I talk to her, and get to know her, and a lot more. to the point where I have already imagined our lives together in my head. this is all in a time span of just 24 hours of initially meeting... am i autistic?
>>
i want to be useful in these pressing times but i'm not smart, strong, prepared enough to be anything but a sideliner.
>>
I'm so bored of this life.
>>
I keep trying to be a better person and a good friend, but I keep fucking up.

I never do it intentionally or maliciously, but I make poor choices that hurt me and the people I care about.

I feel like I'm clutzily stumbling through life and relationships with other people, constantly dropping the ball and almost never realizing it until it's too late.

People I tell, always tell me to just try to be a better person, but what do you do when you're trying your best but can't stop falling on your face?

My errors and misjudgemwnts are pushing the very few people I have left in my life away, and I don't know how to make it stop. The person I considered my best friend, closer than family, said they don't even trust me anymore. I don't know what to do anymore.

I thought I was doing better, but now I feel just as worthless as ever.

>hello darkness my old friend
>>
I'm tired and everything inside me has been exhausted. I want either death or something worth living.

>>35296006
Damn. You're not alone in feeling this way.
>>
I'm trying to give up weed and I basically feel like I have wasted the last 5 years of my life. Not just on the weed, that was just a symptom, but just lazily passing through life, working my shitty dead-end job that I hate and slowly watching all my friends leave me.

I only have one true friend in my city any more, and I really love her and respect the hell out of her. I want to move out of this city but I really would miss her and I would feel bad because she tells me she also has lost a lot of friends since college.

I just don't know how to get my shit together since I have a degree I didn't want and I'm in a job that I have no desire to advance in. I want to find a job that can actually lead to a career but I have no connections and I'm just sending out resumes that I feel will never be returned.

I just don't know what to do.
>>
I'm angry at my dad and I'm not sure if I should be. I didn't really know him well as a kid but over the last few years he and I have formed a decent relationship. He invited me over for a drink then told me I'm stupid and wasting my life, comparing me to my half sister, the child he actually bothered to fucking raise. I'm sorry your accident didn't turn out the way you wanted you narcissistic old fuck. I'm thinking about never talking to him again.
>>
>Everyone's expectations of me keep rising
>All my friends are "growing up" and "getting their life together"
>Have a medical condition that will cause my kidneys to fail sometime in the next 10-15 years, effectively ending any semblance of a "normal" life
>as a result, I just want to have a much fun as possible during the time I have left, before I'm stuck on dialysis for the rest of my life
>but since my friends are all "maturing" I have to choose between living a life of boredom until my organs fail
>or having excitement and adventure, but doing it all alone, until my organs fail

Is there a reset button? :(
>>
>>35295848

Nope, just lonely.. how old are you anon? I can do the same thing, and I hate to say it but it only seems to get worse with time.
>>
>>35295357
I am disabled and don't know if I will ever get better, the very thought terrifies me that I could be trapped in this awful reality for the rest of my life. I hope to God my disability can be fixed because I don't know how much longer I can do this.
>>
I'm turning 19 this month and I'm so fucking scared by the thought that I've let my teenage years pass by and didn't enjoy them at all. I've only kissed a girl once in my whole life, I have only one true friend and I probably have no special memories whatsoever from these years.

Is it true that the teenage years are supposed to be the best of your life? Were yours good? Do I still have hope for my 20s robots?
>>
>>35296439
My teenage years were the worst of my life. It only got good around age 22 for me.
>>
>>35295357
ok here it comes

MILK TRUK JUST ARRIVE
>>
I have no social skills and am lonely as fuck. I'm doing really well professionally and have a couple close friends because of common interests, but I'm not even that connected to them. Everyone else in my program dislikes me.
>>
File: CharX_Wakka.jpg (117KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CharX_Wakka.jpg
117KB, 1280x1024px
I'm fucked. At death. I've sunken, down. I failed to rise above it all, drowning in my own shit. I've ecplised the event horizon of my youth, i am beyond recompense or redemption, i am infinity. Eternity before death, eternity afterwards. I ruined everything, every chance I had, for I was scared.

Scared of what? Why did I fall? Because I was doomed from the start. Predetermined, the trickling sands of time, each granule in perfect order. Hopeless, confused, done for. Why wake in the morning for the morning holds nothing but the Perseverance? The Grit? Blazing the alpine whirlwind, struggling against ever last molecule of ice and bitter cold so dedicated to consuming me?

Avalanche Blizzaga, neverending forevermore. The sheets of struggle are constant, yet I endure hoping I find Love and my Oasis, in a real and cold Skyrim where no such things exist but the howling wind and all consuming nature.
>>
>>35295357
>met qt fembot about a week ago
>almost had a gf for the first time in my life
>apparently she does a ton of shit all the time
>got the too much work text
>cucked by normie jobs again
>>
>hours being cut deeply at work
>know I have to get a second job to make ends meet
>still no idea how I'm going to make rent this month without my usual full-time schedule
>choices are homelessness or 7 days a week of backbreaking labor just to be moderately poor
>>
I want to quit this stupid competiton and get on with my life
>>
Basically raped my sister when I was about 7 or 8 and she was 6/7. Feel terrible and want to forget but don't wanna do an hero.
>>
>>35295357
Regret is a useless emotion. Sure, you could've made the better choice, but there was no way of knowing the consequences beforehand. You have to understand that the mistake you made can apply to your next choice. Hopefully for the better.

"In order to shit fire, one must first chew glass"
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me because she "needs a break" but said we can talk again in uni holidays (easter). I see her every sunday at church and she barely acknowledges my existance. I love her from the bottom of my heart. Shes the one i want to marry. But this hurts so much and i have no idea at all if we will even get back together. Should i wait for her? Or just forget her and find someone else? (Im 24 shes 19 in july)
>>
>>35297014
If she broke up with you now with some shitty excuse like 'needs a break" then it's probably not going to work out in the long term dude.
Couples that stay together communicate more openly than that.
>>
File: 1486708096191.jpg (193KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486708096191.jpg
193KB, 1000x1000px
I feel as though my sadness, rage and self-hated will only continue to grow as long as I am alive.
>>
>>35295357
FUCKING DINDUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1454612706204.jpg (41KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
1454612706204.jpg
41KB, 220x261px
>First girl I actually like in a very long time
>Basically same dreams as me
>Likes same things
>We get along really well
>Is really pretty, but not your generic "HOT GIRL" bimbo you see everywhere, very unique.
>Can't stop thinking about her

But of course, she's in relationship.
>>
>tfw can't even converse among robots
>>
I need a girlfriend so fucking bad.
I've needed one since I was 15. Maybe before. But it's been more than five years and it's getting worse and worse. Not only the feels but my chances of getting one are getting lower each day. I don't know how much more I can handle.
>>
File: 1485921799506.gif (443KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1485921799506.gif
443KB, 500x285px
>>35295357
I don't even know why I bother having feelings for others when the only thing that happens everytime is me getting hurt.
I've reached the point where I am literally afraid to develop feelings for anyone.
I don't even know why I keep torturing myself like this,
I just wanted to have a fucking normal life, but instead right now I'm this flu-ridden and depressed husk of a human being.
I just want to end it all, but I don't want to make everyone sad by leaving this world.

Fuck man, why am I so fucking sensitive when it comes to feelings, I'm supposed to be a man damn it, not a crybaby.
>>
>>35297603
I'm there with ya bud.

It's like someone turned a switch on and off when she ended it. Hurts to get emotionally invested then get thrown away. But I'm slowly getting over it. Slowly. Haven't really slept before 3am every day these past few weeks. I think being numb helps, but videogames and anime aren't really doing it for me anymore, and haven't been in a long time. I don't really, truly, enjoy anything much now. I should be doing my work, but I'm not, I just want to sleep and be numb. But sleeping and waking up reminds me that the next day comes sooner, that it's already here, and I don't want to face it.
I want her to see me performing at festivals and on tv and think "I used to date him, I want him again." I'm trying my best not to let things affect my already jaded view of relationships though. Keep things in perspective, yknow.
I really just want to be numb.
>>
Im slowly losing the respect of my friends which will then cause me to lose them completely
>>
I hate doing work of any kind and I hate the fact I'm going to have to work until I'm in a grave. It all seems so toilsome and pointless. I only work a cushy job around 20 hours a week and I take a single class at a local college and I still feel like I'm at my limit. I have no idea how people can work a 40 hour week, let alone 60+.

On top of that I live with my parents. They do most of the cooking and cleaning and laundry and shit. I don't even have to do that stuff and I still feel overwhelmed.

I hate waking up in the morning so goddamn much. It's like pulling teeth every single day.

I don't know if everyone finds these things as difficult as I do and I'm just lazy and weak. By all definitions it seems like I'm lazy. I have no idea how I'm going to survive on my own when I'm this lazy.
>>
File: 1484812591352.jpg (61KB, 960x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484812591352.jpg
61KB, 960x616px
>Go to friends birthday party thing because I was invited
>Only really there to see them because we havent seen eachother in a long time
>All of their friends really seem like the typical tumblr crowd just not as extreme
>Dont know anyone else there so Im mainly by myself whenever my friend is off somewhere else
>Have to constantly put up with hearing shitty political discussion and ancient reddit tier memes every few seconds
>One bitch literally would not stop spouting off "What in tarnation?" memes every few minutes
>It eventually becomes too much and I make an excuse to friend just so I can go home

I feel bad about leaving early but if I had to put up with any more of that shit I would have gone mental. Did not have the best time needless to say.
>>
I can't get a girl and any gir that I like is always taken fuck my life
>>
I drove away my online friends cause of my clingyness and depression and now I hate myself for ever feeling close to people now when they never felt the same about me back.
>>
>>35295357
That feel when you couldn't finish basic and your life is more shitty then it was before and have no idea what to do and are a beta virgin waiting for life to happen cause you suck at everything you try and wish you didn't wake up this morning.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.