[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feel worthless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488166604718.jpg (139KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1488166604718.jpg
139KB, 1890x1417px
How do you deal with this feeling? I get it a lot.
>>
Stop abusing alcohol. It literally makes you chemically depressed
>>
>>35295192
I don't drink or do any drugs on a regular basis
>>
You and everyone else is worthless.
Life has no purpose.
You have to come to terms with that and just enjoy life without caring about any final purpose or worth.
It doesn't matter if you succeed in life, if you get a gf, if you lose your virginity or not or any other metric that you think other people will judge you on.
Just have fun however you want. Anyone who judges you will be dead in 100 years time and so will you.
Life is beautiful, enjoy the little things while you can.
So long as you can get financially stable as find something that makes you happy you have a worth in life.
You don't have to try and be someone great or famous to find worth for yourself. All you need to do is exist and be happy.
>>
The best way to deal with it is probably to improve yourself in some way
>>
>>35295177
You can kill someone anon, you could drastically change a lot of peoples lives with a gun, you have power anon, use those dark feelings to take a stand
>>
>>35295177
how do you define worth?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.