[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING NIGGERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170304_195346.jpg (135KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_195346.jpg
135KB, 720x1018px
>Force myself to go outside to get delicious Chipotle
>Cute white roastie behind the counter takes the first half of my order flawlessly
>Sends me over to the salsa side
>Fat nigger not wearing a hair net takes the rest of my order
>I only have one autism when it comes to Chipotle, the cheese must go on the meat so it melts
>Ask her to please put the cheese on first
>"Da chee don't go on firs, da salsa do. What kind u wan?"
>Uhh, medium
>"Mild?" Proceeds to throw mild salsa on before even finishing the question.
>I FUCKING HATE MILD SALSA ITS JUST DICED TOMATOES
>Ask for veggies
>She turns her grandiose figure around and yells "WE AINT GOT NO VEGGIES UP IN HYUR!"
>"Oh wait, here some" she scrapes some veggies off the bottom of the tray and throws them on my food
>Ask for lettuce and she throws so much on there it looks like a goddamn salad
>I'm having a mini panic attach, ask for it to-go because I know I'll be picking stuff out and rearranging it
>Sitting here eating my disgusting tomato salad and SHE FORGOT THE FUCKING CHEESE

YOU FUCKING CRETINS. YOU EXPECT ME TO TREAT YOU LIKE EQUALS WHEN YOU CANT EVEN PUT CHIPOTLE TOGETHER RIGHT?! THIS IS AN INCREDIBLY BASIC TASK.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here jobless when that retard got hired because she's black. Thanks affirmative action quotas! Good thing I only tipped them 30 percent.
>>
>burrito bowl
cringe
>>
speak up faggot

you have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>eating joint fastfood

You deserve it
>>
>>35295117
Shut the FUCK up normie I did, I asked for my order how I wanted it and she fucked it up beyond belief. I'm traumatized now I can never eat Chipotle again.
>>
>>35295053
It looks like you have some small cute hands. How tall are you?
>>
>>35295161
>"Mild?" Proceeds to throw mild salsa on before even finishing the question.

at that point you have to speak up, no not mild i don't like mild redo the order please
>>
>>35295161
Probably the best thing that happened to you. You should thank her for getting you away from that shitty food.
>>
File: 1481356164245.jpg (28KB, 642x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481356164245.jpg
28KB, 642x640px
>>35295053
Why the FUCK did you even go to chipotle?!?!?!?!? All chipotle hires are niggers and normies that think they are the hottest shit and when they leave this place, chipotle will feel sorry for not paying them higher than they did because the females working there are obviously GODESSES amongst peasants FUCKING WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GET OUT WOMEN. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD SHITTTTT
>>
Who the fuck eats at Chipotle? Their burritos are garbage.

At least Qdoba has tasty queso sauce.
>>
>>35295822
Qdoba is still around? I thought they went out of business
>>
>>35295879

What? No, there are three in my town.
>>
I hate them too my man i try to avoid whenever possible
>>
>>35295894
Who the fuck needs three Qdobas?
>>
File: 1469745902036.png (347KB, 600x955px) Image search: [Google]
1469745902036.png
347KB, 600x955px
>>35295053
>try to go buy some lube to fap with my dildo
>nigger and his girlfriend in the condom and lube aisle
>stand an aisle away pretending to browse shampoo until they go away
>some other niggers show up and they both start talking while holding boxes of condoms
>go and do some shopping occasionally seeing if they've left
>they stay on the aisle for over an hour just talking while holding condoms and lube
>eventually have to leave and just end up going to nearby adult store
what sort of subhumans do this
>>
What a beta, why would you pay for that. You should have just walked the fuck out
>>
>>35295053
You retards wonder why you can't get laid, this is why.

Who cares if the cheese is on first? Just mix it up, it's all going to the same place. At any rate if it really bothers you speak up, don't make some passive aggressive thread you fag
>>
File: oh.jpg (15KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
15KB, 511x288px
>Good thing I only tipped them 30 percent.
>>
>>35296093
>it's all going to the same place.
This is what people with shit taste actually believe.
>>
>>35295161
Chipotle fucking blows ass so who cares?
>>
Going to Fastfood joints is a scam, don't fall for it.Just learn to survive off of convince store food snacks.

I've been living off Cheetos and Oreos for the past few weeks, the only vegetable in my diet is the tomato sauce on the 7/11 pizza.
>>
File: 1488210575728.jpg (412KB, 531x961px) Image search: [Google]
1488210575728.jpg
412KB, 531x961px
>>35296019
>he doesn't carry his lube, condoms, and booze proudly to the 21 items of fewer line

learn to be a degenerate
>>
>>35296093
Know what happens when you speak up to a nigger? They chimp out. Know what happens when they chimp out? Everyone looks at you derisively because you're not meant to offend niggers for fear of chimp outs. You become the bad guy, even if you're the customer.
>>
>>35296202
Even if I'm just buying food I only go to the self checkout line my anxiety is beyond crippling I wish I could go to some sort of counseling for it
>>
You're such a useless human you can't just tell the person, who's job it is to make your plate to your satisfaction. NO I WANT THE CHEESE ON FIRST PLEASE!
It's not like they can spit on your food if they're right in front of you. It's not like you're in physical danger. They put mild instead of medium you ask to see the manager or make it over again, they totally will.

These employees are there to serve your will, if you can't even exert the bare minimum of will to get your meal right, how the fuck do you even live? Where did your parents go wrong? Is the explosion of pathetic anxiety ridden sacks of skin these days attributable to technology? How do I raise my kids NOT to be like you?
>>
>>35296266
Get drunk beforehand
>>
next time this shit happens when they ask you to pay don't and say it's not what you ordered and that you want it the way you want it not the way she wants it
>>
>>35296291
>drunk
I'm practically an alcoholic, I'm drunk right now actually, all it does is make movies fun and make it easier for me to sleep, no social improvements
>>
>>35295053
you nigger, next time just fucking leave when the ooga booga starts messing up
>>
>>35296093
>It doesn't bother him if the cheese is on the lettuce

WEW LAD
>>
>>35296347
>>35296266
I feel your pain mate. Have to go everywhere drunk too.
>>
>>35295053

You should have just walked out mid way through anon. In that situation you can't lose as the customer. Dont yell, dont make a fuss or a scene. Just walk out mid way. Their worst nightmare.
>>
>>35295053

thing is if you were a nigger that nigger would have got your order perfect "yeah i got u boi". niggers in customer service are the worst pieces of shit to non niggers.
>>
File: 1468852062202.png (46KB, 1138x698px) Image search: [Google]
1468852062202.png
46KB, 1138x698px
I can finally post this pic

This is YOU , OP
>>
>>35296228
Maybe you're too wussy to stand up for yourself?
>>
>>35295053
>YOU FUCKING CRETINS
Fuuuuck.
Why is it always (you).
I bump into someone because they dont understand they have more maneuvering room as im closer to the wall and they can move less to stop the collision.

I also think (you) cretins briefly. But why?
Fuck this progrannming
>>
>>35296093
this

You know you'll be paying for it
might as well make it worth your money

If i haven't payed for anything I just leave mid conversation if their giving me too much attitude.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.