[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of the fact that this will NEVER happen to them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

What does /r9k/ think of the fact that this will NEVER happen to them?
>>
>tfw I'll never be the little spoon
>>
>>35294961
>you will never be the pillow that gets pulled away and be forced to watch the other couple cuddle each other while you sit alone on the floor below them
>>
>>35294961
Hey Stan, how you doing? Isn't a little late there in your country?

And yes, it will never happen to me..
>>
I did this once but she was so fat I nearly lost an arm. Also it gets way too hot.
>>
>>35294961
This happened to me many times and it feels good:)
>>
>>35294961
feels great
women are smelly and disgusting so i dont ever wanna sleep beside one
>>
falling asleep in his arms >
>>
>>35294961
Why does her hair match the color of the pillow?
Is her hair made out of pillows?
>>
I've come to accept it
A friend keeps insisting that it is not true and tries to convince me, but I know the truth. She (yes it's a wimyn) doesn't understand it, but it's something I know deep inside, not just something I'm making up.
That's what I hate about normalscum, they think everybody is somehow entitled to that and they fucking just try to convince you to delude yourself that it is possible for you as well.
But, I don't know, I'm pretty much convinced, deep down, that it is just not going to happen ever. I can't explain it, and that's why fucking normalscum love to say "no you're wrong, you'll get it someday", which is kind of cruel if you think of it.
>>
>>35295043
This. When I was a kid I hated it when my sister hugged me while we were sleeping.
It was so hot that I always woke up sweating.
>>
File: 1487546495136.gif (2MB, 475x277px) Image search: [Google]
1487546495136.gif
2MB, 475x277px
But I already have a qt pillow gf

>>35295070
This
Is the most comfy feel
>>
>>35295083
Stop destroying our hopes, anon.
It'll get better, r-right?
>>
>>35295083
Are you me anon, it feels kinda like fate
>>
>>35294961
I never knew /r9k/ was one person. Also it's not nice to wish badness on random people. I'm sure a good number of /r9k/ users will find happiness.
>>
>>35295138
>I'm sure a good number of /r9k/ users will find happiness.
Yeah keep telling yourself that.
No one who visits /r9k/ will ever find this kind of happiness.
The best they'll get is when they finally lose their virginity to a prositute.
>>
>>35295138
>I'm sure a good number of /r9k/ users will find happiness.

I agree tbqh. In fact I think that every anon here complaining about being a virgin or not having a gf will find some girl some day and will be happy..until she leave them or vice versa. But it will fine if they are able to find one girl, they will be able to find another one, right?

Ofc, me, as a KHV who never had gf included.
>>
>inconsiderate bitch will never steal my precious body pillow

Feels good, man
>>
>>35294961
Don't care, at least I will never be little pathethic tripfag from Plebbit.
>>
>>35294972
>tfw your pillow will never magically transform into a redheaded qt 3.14
>>
>>35294972
>tfw being the little spoon as a 6'2" 220 lb guy while being cuddled by a 120lb girl
God damn I miss that shit.
>>
Even if I did do that, I'd end up being way too self conscious to live in the moment and enjoy it. I hate myself too much to ever do shit like this.
>>
>>35295505
Nah I doubt it. I'm a very self conscious person but during cuddling, the anxiety just gets washed away and you get a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside. It's the best feeling in the world.
>>
>having a gf will suddenly make you lose all your bad habits, become fit, and become Happy
Why do robots think that getting a gf makes life good?
>>
>>35295562
kill yourself normiee REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
>>35295163
>No one who visits /r9k/ will ever find this kind of happiness.
How do you know this? You're just sounding like a crab in a bucket to me.
>>35295200
I think most people an find themselves a lover. There are billions of people out there I'm sure you can find one who will like you.
>>
>>35294961
Spoiler alert, spooning is uncomfortable as fuck for the big spoon. One arm always gets fucking jammed between like, the pillow and the mattress.
>>
>>35295130
You don't get it, norms don't get it. They think that because it's so easy for them, then it's the same for everybody.
In my case, it just feels, as I said, that it's just not going to happen. If I even had a reason to think otherwise, well, things would be different, but I have no reason, and enough experience to know not to get my hopes up.
But besides experience or reasons, looking at that pic or anything similar, it just *feels*, deep inside, that that is just not going to happen to me. Again, can't explain it,I just _know_ it.
>>35295132
yeah, it's just like fate, it's like a consequence of who I am, not as a person, but as if something inherent to my very existence, that thigns like in pic are simply unattainable for me, as a soul or whatever.
>>
>>35295587
I'm sorry anon but I'm not a normie, just bringing you the cold hard facts
>>
>>35295606
Maybe I can find someone who will like me,
but what are the chances that I'll like her back?
and what are the chances that she's not already taken or married?
With all these odds, it's astronomically impossible for any of us to find someone we can truly love.
>>
File: IMAG1422.jpg (2MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1422.jpg
2MB, 3024x5376px
I have a daki I'm good
>>
>>35294961
I hate it but its fair I'm a toxic negative nearly emotionless piece of shit towards people since I don't know any better so 23 kv won't be my highest number I fear, then again I still have over a year to kill myself before reaching even higher levels of pity
>>
File: File_000.jpg (499KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
File_000.jpg
499KB, 1632x1224px
>>35295757
what more do you honestly need in life

nice daki
>>
>>35295904
thank you, I enjoy sleeping with her each night. quite a comfort going to bed though sometimes I don't even squeeze her I just like laying next to her.
>>
>>35295904
Will the daki move by itself ?
Warm you in his arms ?
It's just a pilow, a pilow with a character on it not a human being
>>
>>35296012
you're right.

it's more reliable and won't hurt you, will always be there and is something you can always look forward to.
>>
>>35295926
your looks nearly brand new in that image. how long have you had her?

>>35296012
my daki will never leave me. shes there for me waiting, every night

>Warm you in his arms
when its a cold night, you kinda warm your daki up with your body and then the daki gives the heat back to you, if that makes sense. its pretty nice.
>>
>>35296088
since September, though she's been my waifu since 2013.
>>
>>35296086
I understand. I'm not going to have one yet some month ago I knew how does it feel to be that lonely. I think I had a waifu. It's over now, I'm just getting dumber and feels are leaving me. I couldn't now guess.
>>
Fucking nerds kill yourselves-
>>
>>35296351
Do upu really know what is the /r9k/ ?
>>
>>35296535
Why can't I say "r-e-d-d-i-t"?
I was gonna say that I came here from that website but I can't write that word apparently.
>>
>>35296773
Caming from reddit is not the problem here lad. Came here and say "fucking nerds kill yourself" is the point
>>
Dakis, huh?

Obligatory theme for this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH00iFf7V6E
>>
>>35295083
I usually try to look at the positive side of thing, try to keep myself cheerful to keep going, but there just is no point denying stuff like this. We are never gonna make it
>>
>>35295138
t. Normalfag
original
>>
File: Bt7Lkd3.png (163KB, 566x227px) Image search: [Google]
Bt7Lkd3.png
163KB, 566x227px
>>35295606
>>No one who visits /r9k/ will ever find this kind of happiness.
>How do you know this? You're just sounding like a crab in a bucket to me.

>t. virgin tripfag who begs queers pretending to be girls for contact information
this place is hysterical
>>
>>35295200
I'm almost 29 years old and never had any woan tell me they like me, so of course even less to say they love me. I think you're just a young normalfag who doesn't understands people
>>
God what is he gonna TYPE THIS TIME WOW
>>
I used to have that but she died. Now I have a bundle of pillows I hug tight. I spray them with her perfume every few days and it's almost like she's still here.
>>
I'm pretty good looking here
>>
>>35294961
Somebody needs to replace the third panel with his mom at the foot of the bed telling him she's going to wash his dakimakira.
>>
File: Lazy edit.png (249KB, 956x335px) Image search: [Google]
Lazy edit.png
249KB, 956x335px
Its as original as it fucking gets
>>
>>35294961
Fuck you Stanley
>>
>>35298594
Why did you post this???? now i wanna kill myself
>>
>>35298594
Why did the pillow move at the end? Even the pillow doesn't want him?
>>
>>35299204
Im sorry anon i just had to
>>
>>35298565
I know right? I don't understand why girls don't like me when I'm obviously a solid 9.5/10.
>>
>>35296903
You're the normie here, get out.
original
>>
>>35295757
Robot turned cyborg here

>hair in your face
>if you are the least bit OCD/obsessive her breathing/movements will set you off andkeep you from sleeping
>might snore
>wakes you up if you move

this shit is a fucking meme perpetuated by the internet and media
>>
>>35299254
Its a valid interpretation. I like to think he just pushes the pillow with his leg as he snaps out of the dream. But honestly its because i made that in Paint within 2 minutes and just.didnt give a shit
>>
As a side sleeper who used a body pillow I don't think it would feel comfortable for either me or a girl trying to use her as one. Wakeing up next to her and cuddling for an hour before we get out of bed (instead of just me alone daydreaming of such things) would be wonderful though.
>>
You're the normie here, get out.
originals
>>
Hahahahahaha you son of a bitches actually have an anime pillow? Holy fuck this is great.
>>
>>35295083
Yeah, I've had this dull conversation before with a friend. She's had three boyfriends in 5 years and has said to me the bullshit line of:
"There's somebody for everyone."

Statistically it's not true.

And the actuality is there are other requirements that must be met to form a relationship which limits numbers further. (Age, location and willing to be in a relationship at the time).

Maybe I'm just too negative but I've not had sex in over a year and no relationship since 2014. I've dated unsuccessfully for a while in between but nothing of substance.
>>
it hurts bruh
>>
>tfw you will never tramsform into an actual body pillow and be cuddled daily by a cute weeaboo while covered in various daki sheets
>>
>>35295478

That's not being the little spoon, that's sleeping with a backpack on, only the backpack is a girl.
>>
I just laid beside a random hottie for four hours without falling asleep or getting any action, fucking worse off now than before.
>>
That's like asking what I think of the fact that I will never be a billionaire. I don't think about it because I haven't considered it as a possibility since long ago.
>>
I am married, so I guess I'm fine. Yes, I am writing this to make you miserable.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.